Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M. K. R. Pandey
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M. K. R. PandeyYour feedback matters!
I'm 23 years old girl and I'm suffering from pcos. I'm on medication from the month of April. Since last one month my heart palpitates very hard sometimes whenever I lay down to sleep especially when I turn to my left. It's so hard that It felt like as if my whole body is beating. Is it something to worry about?
I am sharing diet plan here Breakfast -khichdi with curd Lunch- 3 chapati 1-2 bowl of vegetables 1 glass lassi In evening I take 1 cup of green tea Dinner :either I take sprouts or bowl of boiled vegetables I want to lose weight is this sufficient or I will change something in it.
I am suffering from dry fever for last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done.
I'm suffering from ankle pain since 2 month due to ankle hamstring while playing football and my ankle gonna swollen and turned into pink. I put on ointment and crepe bandage for a week but pain remains same.
I am 24 complete and suffering from so many problem due to over masturbation, please help me. 1. My penis is bend downwards. 2. Sperm leakage during the excitement of penis. 3. Sometimes I feel sharp pain for some seconds during urination. 4. Lack of hardness in penis. 5. I discharge so early it's embracing in front of my gf. 6. Don't have beard may be due to low testosterone level (my guess) Please help me.
Hello sir. My self is Mohammed khaleel quadri my face color is very low and I want to very fair color on my face sir can you help me?
I am 29 years old. I am suffering from diabetes. I am taking diabetes medicines but mah diabetes is going high frequently. So what should I do now?
Your eyes are one of the most significant of all the sense organs since it allows you to see things around you. It is essential to take good care of your eyes. But, many lack an awareness on ocular care. Read on to know a few lifestyle habits that will help in maintaining a good ocular hygiene thus ensuring normal vision.
Ensure your ocular hygiene with these healthy lifestyle habits
- Balanced diet: Eating right and maintaining a healthy diet does not just go for your overall health but your eye health as well. While carrots are good for your health, eating fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables offer the minerals and nutrients necessary for maintaining healthy eyesight. Dark leafy vegetables such as spinach or kale are especially good for eye health. Moreover, eating fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids such as tuna or salmon is very beneficial for maintaining proper eyesight.
- Right body weight: Body weight is indirectly related to eye health. An individual must maintain proper body weight since being overweight leads to health problems like diabetes and blood pressure. A person with diabetes is at risk of deteriorating eye sight caused by diabetic eye disease or glaucoma. If you have problems with weight maintenance, consult a health expert and seek professional guidance.
- Ocular hygiene: Maintaining ocular hygiene has become very important these days. Due to the level of pollution and germs around us, certain preventive measures need to be taken to prevent eye infections. People who play sports or perform other physical activities should wear protective eyewear. Wear safety goggles while swimming and make sure you wear polycarbonate eye gear if you play sports such as squash. These lenses are 10 times stronger than usual plastic and are available in protective eyewear stores as well as sporting goods stores.
- Quit smoking: Never take up smoking and if you already have then you better quit it as soon as possible. Just like for the rest of your body, smoking is very harmful to your eyesight as well. Research has proven that smoking causes severe macular degeneration, cataract and optic nerve damage in aging people. Over time, this can lead to permanent blindness.
- Protect your eyes: Sunglasses are not just meant for style, they also protect your eyes from harmful UV rays. While purchasing sunglasses, make sure the ones you purchase block out 99-100% UV-A and UV-B rays. Moreover, it is vital to give your eyes rest. If you work on the computer or watch TV, it is advised to look away from the screen for around 20 seconds in every 20 minute time interval. It is vital to get sufficient sleep as well.
Most of these tips may sound simple, but they are highly effective and can help avoid eye problems completely. And don’t forget to get your routine eye check-up done as well. All that is required is to incorporate these basic lifestyle changes to protect the amazing part of your body, your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.