Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M.K. AnsariYour feedback matters!
I having a hair fall problem which is hereditary. Is there any way out to avoid this. I am taking hair root capsules from Dr. Reddy since last 15 days. I have tried Mintop solution as well earlier. If any natural way is there then please help.
While talking to gf at night due to erection some sperm type liquid z coming out and it z burning and feeling weak. So what to do avoid this kind of problem?
I am from jalandhar. Actually I want to discuss my daughter's. Problem with you. She is having. A irregular mensuration problem.
Got a late night sugar craving that just won't quit? to satisfy your sweet tooth without pushing yourself over the calories edge even in the late night hours, think fruits first. So resist that chocolate, cake siren and instead enjoy a sliced apple with a tablespoon of but butter or fresh fig halves spread without with ricotta.
I haven't been able to sleep for long hours and I have a heavy mind stress. I can tried to many ways to decrease my mind stress. But finally all are failed. So that How to cool my mind And how to change mood of my mind? Please help me.
I have a lot of Great as compared to my friends please suggest me some diet which can I control for losing why is my weight please help me regarding this.
I am 62 years male, having stiffness around the mid lower back upto ribs and paining. What should I do?
Hi I'm 20 years old. I had unprotected sex in July after my periods were over so the next day I took ipill and after 7 days in same month I got bleeding. The next month no sign of periods ie in august I did pregnancy test this month (September) it's negative. And I also had pcos and had problems with periods in 2014-2015. Please help.
I have 27 yrs. Planning for our first baby. I have no history of health problems. Whether I want to take folic acid before conception. What is the recommended dose and the timing?
I am 17 years old. I am a science student. Sometimes when I read for more time I feel headache and feel uneasy. So give me its solution. So that I ll be ever fresh.
I have grow my beard which oil growth is good for beard and I want to free from pimples and I want my face as clean.
I have cough and cold from last 3 days. I took syrup regularly but it is not getting reduce. What should I do?
Iam suffering from jaundice from 10 days. Iam unable to eat. My mouth doesn't allowing any food items. Please give me proper suggestion.
E-cigarettes or electronic cigarettes are vaporizers powered by battery which instigates the feeling of smoking. Though it has emerged as a measure to quit smoking, it is not so successful in achieving the same.
Check out its Benefits Vs Risks
1. Alternative to smoking - For those who find hard to quit smoking can replace this smoke and tobacco free device with the traditional cigarettes and can reduce the intake of smoke or tobacco to minimal.
2. Easy on the pocket book - The cost of e-cigarettes is relatively low than traditional cigarettes. Hence, it fits well under the budget of chain smokers.
3. Reduces the risk to diseases - Cigarette smoking is injurious to health. It can cause innumerable diseases from cancer, stroke, heart attack, pneumonia to osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s etc. E-cigarettes have reduced the risk of many of these diseases for the smokers.
4. Odor free Cigarette - The odor from a smoker after smoking is unbearable. E-cigarettes help get rid of the maleficent odor and so others won’t notice the smell.
1. E-liquids - E-cigarettes have e-liquids which are very harmfull for the body. A small amount of e-liquid is enough to kill a child or an adult. Hence, there is an increased risk to life of a smoker.
2. Lacks labeling - E-cigarettes do not have proper labeling, health warnings, directions to use and its safe disposal technique. Hence, it has an added risk to environment if the e-liquids get exposed/leaked.
3. High levels of Nicotine - Though it is a tobacco and smoke-free cigarette, over usage of the same can make you addicted to nicotine which has further negative impacts on your health.
Hence, e-cigarettes may help in quit smoking, it is equally hazardous to your health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.