Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.H. Chaukekar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M.H. ChaukekarYour feedback matters!
What do masturbation take out from our body? Do it take out the nutrients in our body, what do sperm constitute, how is it made off by our body?
I am paralysis person my blockage on brain please you clear my all blockage I can I fully recovered.
I have a small penis like a child. So. I have to increase my size. Please reply for some cure. I. E. How I can increase the size.
When ever I am sleeping either it is day or night there is secretion of excess amount of saliva in my mouth which causing disturbance to my sleep. I have to get up for every 2 hrs once to spit out that saliva so please suggest me what to do.
I am 67 years young. Problem is higher level of triglycerides and marginal fasting sugar of 130. But have lot of gas. Some pain in lower back. Not taking any medicines.
Mere dahine seene me Dard hota h hmesha to nhi hota Lekin kbhi kbhi achanak me hota h aur 1-2ghante tk Dard bna rhta h mujhe kya problem hogi aur mujhe kya khana chahiye.
Are you suffering from PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) and infertility? Have you become tired after failing to conceive? No need to get disappointed, all you have to do is to fight PCOS through a wide range of approaches.
To really defeat PCOS, you have to make a few fundamental changes in your diet and lifestyle.
Check out these amazing tips that will help you to fight PCOS and infertility effectively.
Tip #1 - Improve Your Intake Of Carbohydrates
- Stay away from refined sugar carbs, for example, white bread, white rice, cakes, sweets, breakfast cereals, cookies, and other refined grain items. These are known as "bad carbs" that play a role in making insulin resistance. Insulin resistance is believed to be a main driver of polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Refined and manufactured foods are one of the major reasons behind your weight gain, particularly around your belly area.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, and whole legumes are known as the supplier of healthy carbohydrates.
Tip #2 - Increase Protein Intake
Numerous women suffering from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome eat excessively refined sugar and insufficient protein. Healthy and quality protein enables you to keep your hormones on a standard level. The best sources of protein are red meat, eggs, poultry, fish and pulses.
Tip #3 - Change Fats You Eat
- A few fats and oils enhance your PCOS indications while others improve them. In consumed excessively, vegetables oils, for example, corn oil or artificial fats, like "trans-fats" can make cells not work appropriately. Saturated fats found in fatty meats and some dairy items are also a bad choice.
- Olive oil, COD liver oil, flax oil, fish oil are some excellent choices for consumptions.
Tip #4 - Include Vegetables In Your Diet
A standout among the most critical things you can do is to consume all the green leafy vegetables. Make an honest attempt to have no less than 3 to 5 vegetable servings daily. Consuming a huge amount and assortment of crisp, fresh vegetables is a foundation of self-improvement treatment for the numerous medical issues related to PCOS and infertility. Consult best female gynecologists to know more about the connection between PCOS and infertility.
Tip #5 - Exercise Every Day
We frequently feel that we're excessively occupied or busy, making it impossible to do physical exercises. However, not doing workouts is something that you can't afford. Women with PCOS specifically should do regular exercise more than the normal individual. Regular workouts are known to improve PCOS and enhance fertility power.
Shortness of breath, medically known as dyspnea, is the sensation of tightening of chest accompanied by a feeling of suffocation. Most of us would have experienced this while doing intensive exercise, while in extreme temperature or high altitude to a certain extent. But when the breathlessness is severe, it is due to a lung or heart ailment. The lungs and the heart play the most important role in transporting oxygen to our tissues and removes carbon dioxide. And so, any kind of problem in either of the organs can affect our breathing.
Numerous underlying conditions can lead to a shortness of breath. An insight into the most common causes are enumerated below.
- Asthma: One of the common reason for shortness of breath is asthma. It is a serious condition in which the passage of air becomes narrow and swells up and produces extra mucus. This can result in shortness of breath, triggers wheezing, coughing and also makes breathing difficult. It cannot be cured but the symptoms can be controlled, and it is also necessary to consult with the doctor to track the symptoms and adjust the treatment.
- Carbon monoxide poisoning: Another leading cause of shortness of breath is carbon monoxide poisoning. It is caused when carbon monoxide builds up in our blood stream. When there is excessive carbon monoxide in the surrounding air, our body replaces the oxygen in our red blood cells or RBCs with the carbon monoxide in the air. Appliances that are improperly ventilated and engines, especially in a sealed or tightly enclosed space might allow carbon monoxide to accumulate in our blood stream to a dangerous level.
- A hiatal hernia: This is caused when part of our stomach pushes upward through your diaphragm. Our diaphragm usually has a small opening through which our esophagus or food pipe passes and connects the stomach. The stomach pushes up through this opening in case of a hiatal hernia and results in shortness of breath. In most of the cases it can be cured by medications, but in some situations, surgery is required.
- Pulmonary embolism: It is a blockage in one of the pulmonary arteries in the lungs. In 95% of the cases of pulmonary embolism, it is caused due to blood clots that travel to the lungs from the legs or some other parts of the body. As the clot blocks the flow of blood to the lungs, it can also be life threatening besides causing a shortage of breath.
Apart from these conditions, others such as bronchitis, pneumonia, lung cancer, COPD, arrhythmia, hypertension, and many other lung and heart ailments can result in shortness of breath and can lead to dire consequences in certain cases.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!