Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. M.g DesaiYour feedback matters!
How much is it safe to have melaloc xl-50 on regular basis does it controls the irregular heart beat or does it have side effects.
Sir, my liver function test report as follows; pl guide me can I take Rosuvas tablet for cholesterol control. ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE PHOTOMETRY 76.5 U/l BILIRUBIN -DIRECT 0.14 mg/dl BILIRUBIN - TOTAL 0.46 mg/dl BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT) CALCULATED 0.32 mg/dl GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT) 21.95 U/l ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT) 30.72 U/l ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT) 25.3 U/l M PROTEIN - TOTAL 7.33 gm/dl ALBUMIN – SERUM 4.07 gm/dl SERUM GLOBULIN 3.26 gm/dL SERUM ALBUMIN/GLOBULIN RATIO CALCULATED 1.25 Ratio 0.9 - 2.0.
What is the cure for high cholesterol and Uris acid. I also have medicine for high BP. I would like to know which foods to avoid and what to include. My weight is 74 Kgs for my height of 5' 10"
Diagnosed in echo test grade 1 mitral regurgitation and grade 1-2 tricuspid regurgitation. What does this mean? And how serious is this?
Dear cardiologist I simply want to know by which process can I find/detect the blockage/blockages in my heart main and other arteries better in between 1. Simple angiography or 2. CT coronary angiogram Thanks.
Hi, sir please tell me how to take precautions against high BP and HEART ATTACK, and which food is better for control these?
Hello sir, I am suffering from serious constipation which causes pain in my left side of stomach and also cause serious burning sensation in my chest. Please suggest me.
What is mean by minimal voltage for criteria. May be normal vAriant. When I take ecg. Is it enlarged heart ?is it reversed.
My Bp is 140/96 today and it is same from past 140/90 and visited Dr. has prescribed prolomet xl 12.5 mg.
I am having increased cholestrol as under:-total cholestrol-214hdl cholestrol-direct-32ldl cholestrol-direct-97triglycerides-453tc/hdl cholestrol ratio-6.8ldl/hdl ratio-3.1vldl cholestrol-90.6non-hdl cholestrol-182.3kindly advice what to do?
My sister Blood pressure is very low. It is 60-120. It is because she always be in tension because of some family reasons. What I can do for her. Please suggest something.
The term 'chest pain’ is a very common term and is usually used in day to day life. Basically, chest pain refers to the pain that may generate in your chest, shoulder and can travel to your ribs, jaws and towards your arms. The feeling of the pain can be sharp or dull, depending on the severity of your condition and cause.
There can be several reasons behind chest pain. You need to conduct a few tests to examine the real cause of the chest pain. It is always advised by health experts to take the symptoms of chest pain very seriously in order to avoid any serious problem in the future. Most of the severe and life-threatening diseases behind chest pain involve lung and heart problems. People having serious heart problems often feel discomfort, followed by pain in their chest area.
Chest pain which is related to any heart disease such as heart attack usually has symptoms like:
- Feeling of fullness and tightness in the chest region
- Burning or crushing pain, which travels from the chest to jaw, hands and back region.
- Breathing problem
Usually, it is very tough to distinguish whether the pain is associated with a heart problem or not. But generally chest pains which are not related to heart problems involves symptoms like
- Sensation in your mouth
- Problem in swallowing food
- Pain that worsens when you cough
- Burning sensation in your chest
Common causes of chest pain
- Angina: Angina is a medical condition described as a feeling of discomfort or pain in the chest region. This situation occurs when your heart muscles don't receive blood, which contains rich oxygen. Angina is a symptom of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The pain can take place in your shoulder, jaw, neck and arms also.
- Lung problems: People with lung disorders can encounter various types of chest pains. But some common causes are:
- Pleurisy: It is a type of medical condition, which occurs due to inflammation of the lining of chest and lungs. Due to this, you feel a sharp pain at the time of breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Pneumonia: It is a type of lung infection, which causes chest pain.
- Pneumothorax: It is a type of lung disorder, which occurs when a portion of your chest gets collapsed.
- Asthma: It is a type of condition, which occurs due to shortness of breath and causes chest pain while coughing, sneezing and breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problem: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is also a common reason for chest pain such as burning sensation in your heart.
- Other causes of chest pain: There are several other reasons of chest pain such as muscle strain, ribs injury, shingles, anxiety and panic attacks. It is always important to visit a physician whenever you encounter any of such chest pain symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.