Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
My mother has chest pains every time she does some major work etc. Cleaning or walking for a longer time. She's not been diagnosed with any heart diseases but she has high blood pressure. The pains have started about three days ago and this is the first time that happened.
There are active people and there are proactive people. Who is more liable to blood pressure? Is blood pressure related to how we feel? Is blood pressure related to suppression of your desires and hence to anger within and hence your mental health? We keep giving medicines to the physiological system and never look into the cause of problem. Doctor, please advise as to synchronize psychological and physiological processes within our body system? B.
Sometimes I'm feeling chest pain and it moves from chest to back of my body and it hurts while breathing.
I am 53 year old with slight high BP. Sweat too much. Any prescription to reduce the excessive sweating.
I am having Chest burning problem and sinusitis problem and little sex problem and stomach gas problem.
Running is one of the best forms of exercise, not only for getting fit but for weight control too.
1. Running is the quickest way to cardiovascular fitness. You get fitter faster by running regularly.
2. Running is one of the cheapest forms of exercising. You only need a pair of running shoes and shorts and t-shirt to get started.
3. Running is easy to learn. Most people have run at some point in their life, either competitively or at school/college, so there is no steep learning curve involved.
4. Running makes you feel good, not only physically, but mentally as well.
5. Running is excellent for reducing stress levels. There is nothing better than a run to clear your head and concentrate the mind. Many great ideas have been formulated on training runs.
6. Running is one of the most flexible methods of training around. Wherever you are in the world, it is nearly always possible to get out for a run. You can jog, steady run or sprint depending on how you feel that particular day.
7. Running is good for your heart. It not only strengthens the heart but also reduces the actual resting heart rate.