Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. M Dilawar KhanYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old female and I am having backache at the lower end of the back from the last 2-3 months but it only happens at night on bed. I have applied many ointments but not getting relief. Please help.
I am 17 years old. I have been shaving my upper lip since past 2 years. But recently I read on internet that when females shave their upper lip with razor, their hair tend to grow back more thicker and black in color with time. After some time they will be coarse and like men's facial hair. Is it true? If not, can I continue to do so or it will have any adverse effect my facial hair?
I am 21 years old. I have nail scars ony face, which are deep and dark. I hd got that scar when I was of 4-5 yr. So I want to know how can I treat it? And how much it will cost?
Sex is meant to be a pleasurable activity, but sometimes it can be painful for the man involved. Pain can be a symptom of a number of health conditions like an illness or infection or a physical or psychological problem.
Some of these conditions are:
- Peyronie's Disease: This is commonly known as erectile dysfunction and is characterized by the inability to achieve and maintain an erection. It can be a genetic problem or triggered by a traumatic accident. This makes the scar tissue in the penis bend thus making any sort of sexual activity painful and difficult.
- Prostatitis: This condition is characterized by the inflammation of the prostate gland. This causes pain, swelling and painful ejaculation. Prostatitis can affect men at any age and can also contribute towards erectile dysfunction and a lowered libido.
- Urinary Tract Infections: Urinary tract infections affect both men and women. When it comes to men, it can cause pain during ejaculation and a burning sensation while urinating. It can also make the penis emit a foul smell. A yeast infection can also lead to an itching or burning sensation around the tip of the penis.
- Dermatitis: The skin around the penis is thinner than skin in other parts of the body. Sometimes, the skin in a man's genital area can be allergic to soaps, creams, fragrances etc. This can trigger inflammation and itchiness making sex uncomfortable. Such allergies are noted more commonly in men who have been circumcised.
- Herpes: Genital herpes can cause painful sores to erupt on the penis. This may be accompanied by an itching or tingling sensation. Herpes is also a sexually communicable disease and sex should be abstained from if you suffer from herpes.
- Psoriasis: Genital psoriasis can make the skin on the penis and scrotum dry and scaly. This can affect men of all ages. With friction, these scales can fall off leaving raw skin that is prone to bleeding. While non scaly plaque is more common in uncircumcised men, circumcised men are prone to scaly plaque. This condition can also be very itchy.
- Phimosis or Paraphimosis: Phimosis is a congenital condition where the foreskin of the penis is too tight to completely retract over the head of the penis. Paraphimosis is a condition where the foreskin cannot be pulled over the head as it is stuck behind it. In both cases, it can make having an erection very painful and can make intercourse uncomfortable.
So ,it is always recommended to consult a sexologist regarding any of the condition of pain and uneasiness in sex before it gets worse as penis is a very delicate organ of a man. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
My friend is 21years old and ht 5.4. But her weight is nearly 80 kg. Give some natural and esay remedies to reduce her weight.
She is suffering from cough and feel very unconscious. Even fever is coming frequently and because of this she can not even sleep properly. We show her to local doctors but still she is not feeling well. I worried about her cough problem.
I am having a back pain with me since I left heavy weight and its about 6 month now. But whenever I try to sit on floor or somewhere severe pain occur with jerk. What should I do?
I have got a swelling near anal it's actually internally I can feel it when I insert my finger inside it's on the left side. Sometimes it pains sometime it doesn't. After passing the stool it pains with burning sensation. There's no blood in it. No mucus. The stool is also soft and it passing with normal frequency. Pls suggest some medicine for this.
I have black spots and pimples on my back. I have used scar removal cream for four months but still no results, wat should I do.
What are the symptoms of migraine? I am having pointed headache from past 10 Days And feeling dizziness.
I'm going to gym continuously. While workout I'm taking water which is not recommended. Is there any other drink to boost me up while workout?
I have a big acne problem. Igot some dark spot of acne on my face I can not understand what to do. Pls tell help me?
I need to know how teeth bleach is done? And what are the estimate charges. What are the difference between buffing and bleaching?
My aunt is undergoing a medical condition . One morning (last week to be precise ) she couldn't get up from the bed .evrytym she tried she felt fainting sensation. We took her to the hospital where doctors told she had a spondylitis attack n send her back the same day with a collar sponge to wear. It's been a week since then but she hasn't been feeling well. The fainting revives evrytym she tries to change position .she is also feeling sudden chills of pain in her head and the neck muscles feel stiff. All her reports are normal but this problem is consistent and doctors are unable to tell what the problem is .I hope you may be able to let me know what is the medical condition and what can we do to relieve her of it .Kindly reply shortly .I need urgent hlp .Thank you.
A herniated disc also known as a slip disc or prolapsed disc refers to the problem where one of the discs located in between the bones of the vertebrae(backbone) gets damaged and stacks itself upon the nerves. The tender inner portion of the disc gets protruded over the outer ring. Herniated disc causes severe neck pain and back pain. It occurs when the outer ring gets weak and tears down. The most common symptoms include pain and numbness, especially on one side of the body. The pain extends down to the arms and legs. It worsens during nighttime. The muscles become weak. Overweight people are likely to have this disease, as the discs carry extra weight. Old people are vulnerable to a slip disc.
Effects of Herinated Disc:
- An untreated case of herniated disc may cause permanent damage to the nerves.
- In certain cases, a herniated disc is capable of cutting off nerve impulses to the "caudal equine"nerves, present in the lower back and legs. This leads to loss of bladder control or bowel control.
- Saddle anaesthesia is another long-term effect. Nerves are compressed by the slip disc, causing loss of sensation in the inner portions of your thighs, the back of your legs and surrounding the rectum region.
- Symptoms may improve or worsen.
Diagnosis of Herinated Disc:
Treatment or diagnosis of herniated disc or slip disc can be either conservative or surgical in nature. The nature of treatment is determined according to your discomfort level and the kind of pain you are experiencing, or how much the disc has slipped out.
- The pain caused by herniated disc can be relieved by undertaking an exercise schedule which includes stretching and strengthening the spine and its surrounding muscles.
- A physiotherapist should be appointed for recommending the types of exercises.
- Taking pain relievers also soothes the pain.
- Stronger medicines prescribed by doctors include-muscle relaxers, narcotics to deal with the pain, medicines for nerve pain such as "gabapentin" or "duloxetine".
- In case of the symptoms not subsiding within a span of six weeks, a surgery may be recommended by your doctor. The surgeon may have to remove the damaged part of the disc. This surgery is called a microdiskectomy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!