Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M DesaiYour feedback matters!
Which is the best anti aging cream and anti tanning cream for dry skin in india. Note: I keep doing homemade remedies but still want some creams.
Hi Sir, I have a skin problem in my face Daily after bathing my skin is so dried it's like white color it makes irritation how to cure this problem
The Goal Of Cosmetic Surgery Is To Improve A Man's Appearance And, In Like Manner, Self-Respect By Changing The Way She Or He Looks. Cosmetic Surgery can be performed; on any area of The Face and Body.
Why Cosmetic Surgery is done?
Before making a course of action to see a helpful pro, people should consider their manners of thinking in expecting to change what they resemble. Since helpful surgery can pass on continuing and passionate changes to the outside appearance, it is basic to perceive how these movements may impact people inside.
Various physical qualities can be adequately changed through therapeutic surgery; others can't. Incredible plausibility for therapeutic surgery:
- Have sensible suppositions about what can be refined.
- Understand the restorative perils, physical effects in the midst of repairing, how the surgery will affect them eventually and professionally, what lifestyle changes may run with the recovery time period and the costs included.
- Have analyzed their destinations for surgery with their master and settled any request.
- Have diabetes or other steady remedial conditions under control.
- Have no history of smoking or take steps to swear off smoking (checking utilized smoke) and nicotine things, including gnawing tobacco and nicotine patches, gums or tablets for a month and a half already, then afterward surgery.
- Have a relentless weight for six months to one year.
- Inspirations to stop smoking if considering restorative surgery
- Nicotine, carbon monoxide and diverse toxic substances reduce circulatory system to the skin.
- Smoking impacts wound patching and increases scarring.
- Smoking extends the peril of post-anesthesia complexities (pneumonia, blood clusters, hypertension).
All surgeries, including remedial system, pass on possibility. Those with a past loaded with cardiovascular disorder, lung illness, diabetes or weight have a higher threat of making complexities, for instance, pneumonia, stroke, heart strike or blood groups in the legs or lungs. Smoking moreover assembles risks and intrudes with patching.
A meeting with the expert will consolidate a discussion of these threats and others related to the patient's prosperity history.
Possible disarrays for any surgical procedure include:
- Complications related to anesthesia, including pneumonia, blood clusters and, from time to time, downfall
- Infection at the passage point site, which may decay scarring and require additional surgery
- Fluid create under the skin
- Mild kicking the bucket, which may require another surgical framework, or depleting adequately
- Important to require a transfusion
- Obvious scarring or skin breakdown, which happens when recovering skin detaches from sound skin and ought to be removed surgically
- Numbness and shuddering from nerve hurt, which may be ceaseless
What you can suspect
- Care is engaged to the individual needs of each patient.
- Realistic cravings are the key — the goal is change, not perfection.
- Everyone is astray.
- Each understanding has a substitute result.
- Patients will have no under, two visits with the pro and furthermore another person from the therapeutic administrations amass before surgery.
- It is essential that a patient be in incredible physical and passionate prosperity.
- Abstaining from all nicotine things and keeping up a key separation from utilized smoke for no not as much as a month and a half earlier and afterward a short time later surgery is critical.
- Surgical scars are enduring.
- Bruising and swelling are brief.
- Some surgeries require channels.
- Recovery times move by individual and framework, yet no less than 6 to 12 weeks is normal for some restorative surgeries.
- Insurance does not customarily cover remedial systems.
- Patients may require follow-up surgeries to finish their goals.
- The hold up between surgeries is all around no under four months.
I have pimples issue. I have lots of pimples on my face. My skin remain too oily all the time. I have consulted 3 doctors. I was under medication for 8 months. After medication I am still facing same pimples and oily skin issue. Provide some thing long lasting solution.
Respected Sir. After delivery its came pigmentation on my face. And as i taken so many treatment and doctor solutions also but still not a use. Please give me suggestion for remove the pigmentation marks on my face.
I have one problem my hairs are falling so much evert time they come into my hand so please suggest what to do?
I am losing my hair. The water in our area is little salty does it have any impact in hair loss? If so how to over come it?
My age is 18 years old and I have continuous pimples on my face which causes dark marks too. Please sir suggest me some tips to avoid pimples and reduce dark marks.
Suffering from dark circles under your eyes? Here are effective therapies that can do wonders!
Are dark circles under the eyes caused due to stress, or is the stress about dark circles worrying you and making them further darker?! On a serious note though, there are definite cosmetic therapies that can help you get rid of the dark circles under your eyes. Dark circles can be caused by issues ranging from thin skin in the lower eyelids to poor circulation to pigment variations, and therefore the reason should be identified properly so that the treatment can be done accordingly.
For some people, poor blood flow to the eyes can be the reason for dark circles too.
- These people would benefit from using double pillows so that blood does not build up under the eyes. In the morning, a cold compress (a towel soaked in cold water) can be applied to narrow the blood vessels and reduce flow.
- Alternately, eye creams with caffeine can be used to narrow the blood vessels.
- Creams with Arnica which have anti-inflammatory properties are also beneficial in reducing the under-eye darkness.
- Creams with green tea or grape seed oil improve capillary wall thickness and thereby promote smoother flow of blood.
- Diet can be modified to include flavonol-rich chocolates and omega 3 fatty acid rich foods like walnuts and salmons.
A good under-eye moisturizing cream with glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, vitamin E, vitamin K can be used. These help in constricting veins and capillaries and also improve skin hydration. A yellow or gold-based concealer that reflects light should be used followed by translucent face powder. There are also minor surgical procedures offered to reduce the effect of dark circles. Read on to know more.
- Laser and/or skin resurfacing: Laser can be used to trigger the superficial layers to produce more collagen and improve overall skin quality.
- Use of dermal fillers: Hyaluronic acid can be injected into the skin under the eye bags. Where the skin is very thin, this will make the dark circles less visible, and the effect can last up to 2 years.
- Grafting fat particles: The fat can be grafted from another part of the body and injected under the eyelid. This again would reduce the effect of dark circles.
- Cheek lift: If you are having dark circles in addition to eye puffiness and deep nasolabial folds, a cheek lift is a good option. This will produce a more permanent solution to your dark circles.
- Blepharoplasty: The next invasive method is the eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty. The skin of the upper and lower eyelids and the skin around the eye are treated to reduce the effect of dark circles in this procedure.
While dark circles are definitely an issue, there are ways to manage this effectively. A word of caution though, all these can be undertaken only after you engage in a detailed discussion with your dermatologist.
Sir I have just break a pimple and blood is flow how to stop this blood flow and what I do in this condition.
Sir, I have a problem of constipation from about 2-3 years. I had taken medicines but it does not improve me. I think that due to constipation I have also a lots of pimples on my face and other body parts. So sir, please help me from this problem.
I have a black dark on my face it is just beside of my eyes and it is both side, one side it's happened by the accident but other side I don't know, and it is 2 years old. Can you tell me any good medicine for that, I feel. Very bad with this.
How to cure cold and hairfall, and also developing health condition, I affected heavily cold and hairfall.
Is wrecking balm effective on removing tattoo at home n how long will it take to remove .is tgat have any side effect .it is costing Rs 4300 in india. At amazon. please suggest.
5 Ways to prevent skin conditions in athletes
Given their nature of work, athletes are at an increased risk of acquiring skin infections. These infections can lead to serious consequences if they are left untreated.
Here are 5 ways in which skin conditions in athletes can be prevented.
1. Keeping the bruises clean and covered - It is important for you to keep the cuts and scrapes clean as well as covered with bandages until they heal because such openings in the skin weaken its defence against germs and increase the possibility of infections.
2. Taking care of the blisters - Make sure that you prevent blisters as much as you can because they make your skin susceptible to infections. Use gels, sprays, ice pads etc. and try to avoid getting sunburnt to prevent dangerous skin conditions.
3. Be mindful of what you wear - It is important for athletes to wear moisture-wicking clothes because sweat, if not made to dry, can lead to growth of germs that can cause a number of skin diseases and infections. Also, not wearing foot wear outside the field can lead to infections on the feet.
4. Maintaining good hygiene - Take a shower after every practice session and game using an antimicrobial soap. Besides, use a clean towel and avoid sharing your personal care items like razor, soap etc. with other athletes. This is extremely important in order to reduce the risk of bacterial infection.
5. Disinfect all your equipment and go for skin checkups - Make sure that you disinfect all your equipment like the protective gear, gloves, socks etc. after every use. Also, get regular skin checkups done, especially if you are associated with high-risk sports like wrestling, boxing etc. There is an increased possibility of skin injuries, sores, swelling etc. in athletes associated with such sports, which exposes them to a greater risk of skin conditions. So, disinfection and clinical checkups on a regular basis become all the more important for them. Ensure that you never use sandpaper or bleach simply to pass a skin check up.
Related Tip: Quickie Home Remedies for Skin Allergies