Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. M. D. Narurkar

General Physician, Mumbai

Dr. M. D. Narurkar General Physician, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. M. D. Narurkar
Dr. M. D. Narurkar is a trusted General Physician in Mumbai, Mumbai. You can meet Dr. M. D. Narurkar personally at Dr. M. D. Narurkar's Clinic in Mumbai, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. M. D. Narurkar and consult privately on has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken
Professional Memberships
Jogeshwari medical association
General Practitioners Association


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr. M. D. Narurkar's Clinic

#15/C-Wing, Snehadhara, Ground Floor, 5th Road, Natwarnagar, Landmark- Opp. Bandivali School, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. M. D. Narurkar

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have a 94 old Mother living with us. She frequently complains of having no taste & not feeling like eating. She cannot walk & hence it's very difficult to take her to any Place for checkup.

General Physician, Mumbai
I will suggest to give her Tablet folvite 5mg once a day for six months and tablet vitamin D3 60000iu once a week for six months
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi mam I would like to undergo tympanoplasty can you please tell the overall cost of it?

Homeopath, Hyderabad
It will cost from 25-30 thousand based on the hospital you choose. It also based on whether you have insurance coverage or self bearing. Plan accordingly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctor, i am 48 years old. My sperm count 50 mil/ml & motility is 5%. I had operated varicocel in 2006. But no improve the motility. How can increase it.

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
Varicocele operation may not always help to increase motility. I think before taking drugs, you must find out possible cause of decreased motility. Although drugs are there, they are not very much effective. Often we have to think of alternative options. So, before all, consult doctor ASAP
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I an in a problem in my neck. I feel like something in my neck. What should I do now.

General Physician,
You may be having sevical spondilitis pl get an x-ray done both ap and lateral and consult a orthopaedic surgeon.
1 person found this helpful

Please tell me ways to stop masturbation and also the benefits of stopping masturbation.

MCh - Neurosurgery, MBBS
Neurosurgeon, Chennai
Masturbation is physiological it means it is a normal phenomenon it does not cause any problems it does not have any side effects it does not interfere with your general health it does not interfere with your sex life there is no need to stop it and there is no need to worry about this
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I want to ask about my problem related to t-level. It is 240. Is it less or not. I have confusion. If it is less then how to increase t-level.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. You are just 24. Why did you checked your Testosterone level? Anyway 240 is less than normal. I will suggest some methods to improve your testosterone level. Lose Weight. High-Intensity Exercise like Peak Fitness (Especially Combined with Intermittent Fasting) Consume Plenty of Zinc. Strength Training. Optimize Your Vitamin D Levels. Reduce Stress. Limit or Eliminate Sugar from Your Diet. Eat Healthy Fats. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I know about diseases of nose because water is falling in my nose weekly. What should i do?

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, Lybrate user, you might be suffering from sinusitis or allergic rhinitis causing running nose. You should drink lukewarm water. •Gargle, twice with hot saline water. •Tk, steam, twice. •Avoid, cold intake, exposure to cold climate, dust, smoke, junk food ,nicotine.•tk, homoeopathic medicine: @ Sang nit. 30-6 pills, thrice. •report wkly, your feedback matters for further follow up,  please. Tk,  care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My stomach is upset for the past 1 week, within a few minutes after eating itself ,I am having loose motion. It is of liquid type. I took tablets but still it is continuing. Please Tell me some remedy.

PG Diploma in Clinical Research, Diploma in Acupuncture, MBBS, College Of Physicians & Surgeons
General Physician, Mumbai
Avoid outside food, especially chutneys, chinese Spicy fried food, chew properly and do not eat hastily. Include curd or Buttermilks daily. Advise stool test routine and consult with report ORS to avoid dehydration. All the best, God bless you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am feeling uneasy for being constipation. What should I do to cure this uneasy problem?

Acupressurist, Chandigarh
Do not take laxatives. Improve your diet. Take plenty of water green vegetable smoothy (one glass) daily. Also take papaya one time daily. inform if you are feeling improvement.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 52 years. Till last six month I was very active in my sex having intercourse twice or thrice daily with my wife. Since last six months my sex life has become zero as I don't get erection in my penis. What should I do?

Advanced Aesthetics
Ayurveda, Gulbarga
One of the most common complaints of aging men is the decline in their sexual performance. Men's sexual peak usually occurs at around the age of 18. For most, it's usually downhill from there - for some, significant declines in sexual performance can occur as early as in their late 20s. Aging is usually correlated with a longer time to achieve full erection, a less firm erection, lower libido or sex drive, a decline in sexual stamina, inadequate sensation, and unsatisfactory ejaculation. Aging and decline in testosterone level as men age, their production of dhea, as well as testosterone and other androgens or sex hormones decline. It's been estimated that for every year over the age of forty, men's testosterone level drops by one percent1. About twenty percent of men in their sixties and fifty percent of men in their eighties have significantly reduced testosterone levels. As testosterone is a key hormone in men's sexual functions, aging-related decline in testosterone levels has a negative impact on men's sexual performance. Ayurvedic medicenes like - shudh shilajit (asphaltum) ashwagandha (withania somnifera) kaunch beej (cowhage) for dose consult privetly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I am thirty years old. I am not satisfied with my pennis size. I want to make my pennis size 8 inch. And my sex power is low right now. So I need to increase my pennis size and my sex power. please advice.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
There is no natural or unnatural way to increase your penis size after you have achieved adulthood.The length of your penis is directly connected to the genes you acquired from your parents..
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I have face a no hardness in pennis and early discharge to 5/7 days please help.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
The best ayurveda herb for your case is Natural home remedy using almonds, cow's milk, ginger powder, cardamom and saffron: Saffron is a mild aphrodisiac 1. Soak 10 almonds in water overnight 2. Peel off the skin and crush them the next morning 3. Take 1 cup hot cow's milk 4. Add the crushed almonds 5. Add a pinch of ginger powder 6. Add a pinch of cardamom powder 7. Add a pinch of saffron 8. Mix well 9. Drink this every morning This will help with your concern.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Sir/Madam, I am suffering from Typhoid fever and its come every year in July- august month since last 6-7 year. I think its bacteria not come out from my body properly thats why Its come frequently. And that time we suffer from cough and body pain for long time. We suffering from this 3-4 months than I have recover from it. Kindly suggest me good medicine for it so that its not come again. I am very trouble from this.

General Physician, Nashik
You need to focus on increasing your immunity. The best way to boost your immunity is to take a multivitamin, a vitamin C and a fish oil tablet daily. Exercise daily. Eat a healthy diet and drink plenty of water. Avoid alcohol, nicotine and illegal substances.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 18 years old girl. I feel very tired every day. increase level of sweating. And feel sleep all time. What can I do for this?

Ayurveda, Ujjain
Test hb% might be low sweating is due to your asthsmatic medicines end summer. Do pranayam, walking will help you. If hb% comes low than take hematinic medicines.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am just entered 45 years past 10 days I notice I can't sex with my wife pls doctor help me.

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
don't try drugs that may be harmful to you. Consult doctor avoiding all hesitation and have counseling and proper diagnosis done. After that the treatment can help you. Avoid smoking, alcohol and excessive weight gain.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello my toenail came out due to some injury I mean almost everything is out but the bottom is still attached to the nail bed. What am I supposed to do?

PGD IN ULTRAASONOGRAPHY, Non invasive cardiology course, MD - Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Narnaul
You have onycholysis on the nail, which is defined as separation of the nail plate from the nail bed. This is a common problem which is often caused by an injury to the nail. It usually repairs itself, although it may take six months or more in severe cases. The nail does not glue itself back down to the nail bed once it is detached. It has to grow out and attach as it is growing. Keep the nail cut back as far as you can to prevent a “lever action” from lifting the nail as the delicate cells are trying to reattach to the nail bed. Some people think it helps to keep nail cosmetics off the damaged nail while it is growing back and healing itself. It is very important to take precautions against getting a fungus in a nail that is weakened by the injury. Avoid prolonged water exposure when possible.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am allergic to cold. Ac creates sometimes too much cold and sneezing to me. Even cooler sometimes doesnot suits me. But I have to work under ac at office. How to get rid of this allergy?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
dear ..fatima are feeling so cold in A.C.,even cooler. it creates cold and sneezing.. it may be due to sinusitis... first you follow test x ray PNS. and chest x ray PA VIEW.IT MAY be diagnose you problems. .because cold air inhaled by nostril and go to your your lungs.and treager allergen and those creates allergy to you. there is infection in your respiratory system..
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in left side of the brain since one year six months. Please suggest me the medicine and what should I do for these?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Faridabad
Have 1 teaspoon of licorice root powder with water in an empty stomach in the morning.this will help and take proper sleep. get an MRI done.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel lethargic as day passes. Also I suffer frm frequent headache and cold. please suggest some immunity booster and energize.

General Physician, Mumbai
Make it a habit to eat fruits and in night after dinner to take cow's milk. Follow a strict vegetarian diet and avoid foods which are too oily, salty,bitter and pungent.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed