Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.B.Pachpute
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M.B.PachputeYour feedback matters!
I have early discharge problem because of masturbation during in early years of age. Also I have night fall problem. Please suggest me some medical advice.
I had UTI last month and is cured now. Since then intercourse is painful for both of us. I don't feel sexually tempted and there is not enough lubricant secreted. What could be the cause of it? If medication or any therapy is needed. Generally we are not frequently having sex. Once in a week is our agenda to have some time for us.
How can I tight my breast dr? After my pregnancy delivery it is so loose and unfit so pls suggest any home remedies for this to tight thank you.
Hello doc, I am suffering from acne white heads from 3 years. My skin is dry it may cause I am losing my beard hair .if I try to isotret 20 my skin would be more dry. Than what should I do?
My hair is so curly and falling, I used hair straightener on my hair but not yet effect on hair. So please give me your opinion, I need to your best advise.
I get cramps and severe pain during the menses. Also they last only for 3 days. And I get high white discharge too. Is the heavy white discharge normal?
Dr. Pichle 3-4 maheene se jabki itni garmi pad rahi thi mujhe bahot zyada thand lagne lagi hai pehle mujhe winters mein bhi zyada thand nahi lagti thi mai bina jackets aram se ghar mein reh leti thi aur abhi jabki itni garmi pad rahi thi mujhe itni thand lagne lagi hai k AC to dur ki baat hai mai fan bhi off kr k baithti hun aur kbhi kbhi to fan off krne k baad bhi blanket ya koi halki bedsheet odh k soti hun agr fan onn ho ya AC mein baithu to poori body mein bahot thand lagti hai jitna winters mein bina jacket k bahar niklo bike pe tab bhi na lage utni zyada k mera baithna hi impossible ho jata hai agar AC chal raha ho aur off krdo to jb tak uski cooling rehti hai mujhe thand lagti rehti hai mere pair aithne lagte hain aur poori body thand se sansanane lagti hai. Aisa kyu ho rha hai mere sath mai AC mein baith tak nahi pati sona to bahot dur ki baat hai fan bhi off kr k hi so pati hun mere sath aisa kis reason so ho rha hai and haan mujhe aksar fever feel hota hai around 7-8 months se. Mai 24 years ki hun and 52 kgs ki.
If I inject myself with testosterone injection. Does if then effect in my penile size? My penile size is almost 5 inches and I want to increase it in terms of length and girth. So please suggest some exercise or any medicine.
Uterine cancer of cancer of the uterus is a fairly common type of cancer. In fact, this is the fourth most common type of cancer to affect women. This type of cancer is usually diagnosed in its early stages and hence can be easily treated. However, did you know that this type of cancer can be prevented? This is primarily because most cases of uterine cancer are caused by an increased amount of estrogen as compared to progestin. Here are a few tips to keep in mind.
- Birth control pills: The regular use of birth control pills for at least a year is believed to reduce the risk of uterine cancer by at least 50%. The longer these contraceptives are used for, the more effective they are. The protection provided by them lasts for 15 years after their use has been discontinued.
- Reduce weight: Being overweight not only increases the risk of lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure but can also increase a woman’s risk of suffering from uterine cancer. This is because fat cells produce estrogen that further dis-balances the estrogen to progestin ratio. Reducing weight can thus help lower the estrogen levels in the body and prevent cancer. To lose weight, one must keep a strict control over portion sizes, eat nutritious food and exercise regularly.
- Use an IUD: Some methods of contraception not only prevent unwanted pregnancy but also reduce the risk of uterine cancer. Many IUDs or Intrauterine Devices contain progestin. This helps balance the estrogen and progestin levels in the body. Additionally, it also reduces the risk of hyperplasia. This is a condition marked by the abnormal thickening of the lining of the uterus. In many cases, this condition is a precursor to uterine cancer.
- Question Your Family: Genetics can also influence the risk of developing uterine cancer. For example, people carrying the gene responsible for Lynch Syndrome or hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer have a much higher risk of uterine cancer as compared to others. Thus, if you know of family members who have suffered or are suffering from uterine or colon cancer, it is a good idea to undergo genetic testing.
- Broccoli - A super food: Some foods can also help strengthen the immune system and reduce the risk of uterine cancer. Broccoli is one such vegetable. This is known as a super food that can prevent cancer. The best way to eat broccoli is by steaming it. This has the higher amounts of glucosinolate as compared to fried or boiled broccoli. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Oncologist.