Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. M. Atiq SiddiquiYour feedback matters!
My aunt's skin is oily, so pimple and pimple marks is her common problem. Please suggest to remove the pimple marks from face skin.
Sometimes I fell very lonely and depressed. I am a teacher. How do l increase my weight? How do l overcome from my depression?
I am 35 years old married and had a son with age 17, past from 3 years there is a lump on my hand with no pain want to get rid of it.
I haven't been able to sleep since 3 days and I am having a headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work at all. What to do? Please help me.
About hair loss dandruff and balding. Mine is a oily scalp which resembles liked oiled hair when kept without head bath for two days which also due to sweat. Dandruff causes itching also not irritable why because I take head bath daybyday. Previously I used tugain5% topical solution and gel also taken finpecia tabs which promoted my hair growth progressively after 45 days. During that period I got digestion problem because of tugain solution smell also not pleasant. Having searched from internet found finpecia has got side effects. Suggest me advanced medicines with no side effects for hair growth and how about advanced hair studio laser hair growth prp stem cell therapy and all. My hair loss is 20-30% in the middle. Same in the front also.
Hi, My name Gurmeet. I have a problem as increasing of heart beat in case when some one shout on me or when I do interact with unknown person. Please advice me, what is it? and how can I get recovery from it. Thanks.
When should we go for ns1 test, at which stage of dengue. Now the platelets are 1.81. Do the platelets go down because of typhoid also? Please help.
I am a 20 year old male. I am 54kg and 5'8 in height. Am very slim. I wanna increase my weight in a month because am having a selection next month. Please help me with something.
I have brown spots on my face Nd my skin is become dull day by day please tell me solution for brown spots And to get glowing skin back. I was suffered from critical thyroid 4 months back. After this my skin is totally dull.
Drug addiction is a major problem in today's world. The major part of these drug abuse victims are teenagers. There are several reasons may drive your teen kid to hard drugs which include peer pressure, neglect, curiosity or just for the sake of being cool. This could be a major concern for the parents whose children get addicted to drugs but an important thing to keep in mind is that the only person who can help your kid overcome addiction are the parents.
Here are a few measures that can help your kid overcome drug addiction:
- In order to put your kids on the right path, the most important thing is to show them love. You should keep aside your anger, fear and grief and approach them. Tell them why you are scared or angry. Proper love and affection is required to bring your kids back to the normal track.
- Try to find their strengths and weakness. Your child should be complemented for any good thing he or she does. You should observe them properly and try to perceive their current nature and mental state.
- You should try to keep your calm and talk to them instead of scolding, shouting or threatening them. You must also listen to them carefully and try not to react in any way. Talk to them about your concerns and see whether they are cooperating with you.
- Getting your kids involved in some activity, which will let them mix with a different group of peers will be a positive remedy. You have to make them feel good about themselves. Try to find ways so that your kids will get into some positive, productive activity.
- Fixing an appointment with a psychiatrist who deals with drug abuse situations can also help you deal with the issue. You must explain to your kids that there is an obvious reason behind their addiction, and it must be solved for their own good.
- You should also connect with the counselors at schools and colleges. They have seen many cases like your child’s and know about the situation well. You can enroll your kids in a substance abuse program which is connected with his school.
- You must tell your kids that what they are doing is risky and illegal and as parents, you have the right to help them overcome this in order to maintain good health, and that you do not want them to go to prison.
- Find an expert therapist specializing in teen substance abuse and make your kids have weekly appointments with him. A good therapist knows the best ways to guide your kids to the right path.
Drug addiction in kids is a common syndrome these days. If your kid is into hard drugs, you need to do your best to save him and help him overcome the addiction. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.