Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M. Ahmed A. Haque
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. M. Ahmed A. HaqueYour feedback matters!
I have black spot on my face. I used scar removal cream for 5 month but didn't see any change. What should I do?
I am suffering from phlegm in my throat its been 2 years I have tried various medicines and doing some precaution its just same.
I have query how fever blasters are effecting. What cause it effecting. If any food problems or diabetic in controlling to effect this type of symptoms became a fever blasting. Please clarify my doubts and give me some home tips or any medicine names. Thanking you,
My mother right armpit and breast pain sometimes before two year age 52 pain in not regular take when she take medicine then she feel good but always feel pain what's the problem please explain.
Sexual meditation is a way to heighten awareness of the body to increase pleasure during sex. Regular sexual meditation, may help to make sex more enjoyable for you and your partner and it is also a way to deepen your connection. You can learn how to do sexual meditation even if you have never meditated before.
Doing Basic Sexual Meditation
Select a quiet place, free from distractions. Dim the lights in your bedroom or living room and remove any electronic devices, such as phones, televisions, and laptops.
Keep the room at a comfortable temperature. If it's too cold or too hot, this might be distracting.
- You may also want to set up a couple of cushions on the floor to sit on as you meditate. Set the cushions so they are near each other, but so that there will be a bit of space between you and your partner.
Get comfortable. Get into a position that is comfortable for you and your partner. You can either lie down or sit up with your legs in the lotus position. You and your partner can meditate while wearing something loose and comfortable or while not wearing anything at all if you prefer.
- Keep your spine straight, whether you are sitting or lying down, with your arms by your sides. Rest your arms loosely in your lap if you meditate in a seated position.
- Keep your chin up and your head aligned with your spine if you are seated.
I travel very long to go to my office after work from my office I am very much stressed and I feel I am losing my energy. How can I reduce my stress and improve my health and stamina.
When Penis Odor Rears Its Ugly Head:
7 Causes and How to Freshen Up
Nothing ruins a romantic overture like penis odor wafting from a man's crotch. The lights are low, the stakes are high, and once the scent of what can only be a smelly penis hits the air, the night is over. When the stench becomes public, it's embarrassing and off-putting; but even if only the man who owns the penis is smelling it, this can be a serious problem. There are several infections that may be at play that can endanger a man's health if left untreated. This article contains some information on what can cause penis odor, as well as how to get rid of it.
1) Hygiene issues - The number one cause of penis odor is poor hygiene. Men who neglect to shower daily are more likely to experience a buildup of oil, dirt, and sweat which lead to irritation, infection, and unpleasant odors. Uncircumcised men can experience even greater pain and inflammation if they do not take special care in cleaning the smegma from underneath their foreskin.
2) Smegma - Smegma is a combination of dead skin cells, sebum (oil), and moisture. It appears in the folds of the foreskin and is a common concern for uncircumcised men. It looks like a thick white matter. It's completely normal for this to secrete from the genital area as it aids in lubrication for sex; however, when it builds up, it lets off an unpleasant fishy smell.
3) Yeast infection - It's not just women who have yeast infections; men can get them, too! Yeast naturally occurs in the body, but when there's a change in body chemistry or environment, yeast can grow uncontrollably and take over. This can lead to a fishy smell, red skin, and a chunky white discharge. See a doctor for treatment.
4) Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) - A strange penis odor can be a symptom of a UTI. These occur when a part of the urinary tract becomes infected by a bacteria or virus. If a man experiences a burning sensation when urinating, cloudy or pink urine, and a frequent urge to urinate in addition to a smelly penis, he may have a UTI and should see a doctor as soon as possible for diagnosis.
5) Balanitis - Balanitis occurs when the head of the penis is inflamed and can be a result of several things including smegma, poor hygiene, psoriasis, unprotected sex or scented body washes. The penis odor also may be accompanied by other symptoms like redness, swelling, fluid buildup, and a burning sensation when urinating.
6) Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) - There are several STIs that are associated with a smelly penis. Gonorrhea and Chlamydia both exhibit unpleasant penis odor. Chlamydia presents with other symptoms such as testicle pain and swelling, abnormal discharge, and a burning sensation when urinating. Gonorrhea, however, doesn't always display secondary symptoms. Both STIs require immediate medical care.
Abolishing Smelly Penis
First and foremost, it's important to regularly clean the body and penis with warm water and gentle cleanser. Avoid harsh soaps that can cause irritation and inflammation in the genital area. It is also important to practice safe sex to avoid contracting STIs. If the penis odor does not go away with regular cleaning with soap and water, see a doctor for a professional diagnosis.