Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M. A. ShaikhYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I am 25 year old girl and I am so tall and my weight is loose compare by my height what's up.
I am 54 years and my present weight is 49kg and my height is 5ft. 3 inch and now I want to increase my weight please prescribe medicine.
I am 18 years old my height 6 ft and weight around 49 kg. I wants to gain weight and strength and of course the muscles.
I am a 45 year old female weighing 35 kgs. How to increase weight. Now-a-days am feeling very weak and sleepy in the morning.
I am very thin and unhealthy please suggest me some tablets or any supplement for my health condition so I can make my body fit and healthy.
How to keep myself healthy and strong? As I am vegetarian, so what type of diet should I take to provide myself sufficient nutrients which can build up my muscles.
Doc my dad had diabetes and also having kidney problem due to stone he lost a kidney. Nowadays he felt too weak. What are all the fruits, healthy food he has to take intake. Pls give me the healthy diet detail for my dad and is 60 years old.
I am too short and thin for my age. How do I grow and become a little chubby? I am 17 and I am 5.3 feet tall.
I am 28 years old lady. I've habit of eating uncooked rice badly. Is there any side effect of it. My weight is 40 kg & it doesn't increase. Is it b'coz of this habit?
I am 23 years male. How can I sharp my mind early as it needed for a competitive student? N even how can I increase my stamina in bed with my partner?
Have problem of underweight whenever I try to gain weight I falls sick and starts reducing weight suggest supplement so that I could easily increase my testosterone and make my immune system stronger.
1. Loose weight. Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring. As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking. Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns. Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it.
6. Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist. Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position. Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10 throat exercises to prevent snoring
A. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
B. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
C. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
D. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
E. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.