Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Londhe AtulYour feedback matters!
My friend having muscle pain, feeling tried ness, shortness of breathe. And having multinodular thyroid. Is it symptom of throat cancer.
Im 28 and been having dull pain in my lower pelvic area more on my left side but I feel it on my right just not as strong I feel it in my lower back its been a week now and no change any ideas of what it could be?
My wife 68 yrs age, had a fall about five weeks back on her left hip. Xray and MRI are clear. However pain persists in the lower back. What could be the reasons and remedies?
My left hand not paining some time not hold up for a longer time. Could not able to take 5-10 k.g. Weight for few minutes.
I am 60 years old female and I am an housewife. I have a problem of back pain and knee pain problem from past 6 months. I cannot stand for more than 15 min and cannot bend forward. Please help me.
I am 39 years old and I have back pain from neck to lower part for last more than a year. I consulted many doctors did xray and physiotherapy but nothing happened. Doctor says that my bone is little pressed and I went for magnetic therapy there the therapist says it will never get cure. I can not sleep properly it pains a lot whenever I try to change my side. Plzz advise the best treatment. I am a middle class man and can not afford costly treatment. Thanks.
I have a lot of pain at back part of the NEC from last 3 weeks. What can I do? Some times all the neurons at that part produce a lof of pain.
Im 20 years old. I have backpain in the body. I have to take pain killer medicines sometime. Which type of medicine or therapy should I take to finish this pain for lifetime?
I had an ACL injury about a year ago, due to tight schedule, I haven't been able to practice my physiotherapy exercises, it's been over a year now. Will be able to recover my muscles fully if I start with my physiotherapy regularly from now?
Zeba gets pain in her waist all the time. If she takes pain killer she gets relief for sometime but again the pain comes back. Why it is happening to her?
I have pain in my wrist at scaphoid region due to a minor injury occurs last month. No swelling, neither at time of injury. Even after one month I feel pain during inward movement of hand and also while lifting weights. What should I do?
What could persistent pain in both of my achilllies tendon be cause by or is it a symptom of something else?
I am 21 year old IT working men. I have back pain now days. In my office chair. Please give the good solution doctor. Thank you.
I am 42 years old, working abroad (qatar) as a driver. I have problem back pain from 6 years. Consult doctor and advice to MRI scan, MRI done Disc problem and given the pesciption But I am not continue that, I am go for ayurveda treatment. 25 days panchakarma (massaging) and one more month bed rest and 90%cured. And some times will come pain, I use pain relief ointment. Now couple of week pain continue not curing by ointment. Now I thinking to go to ayurveda treatment. I will go vacation module of march please give me good opinion.I have MRI report on 7/12/2009
Knee pain commonly affects women over 50 years of age and could be because of any type of arthritis or Knee injury. Some of it comes with age but knowing how to protect your knees can make a big difference in the quality of life.
1) Knee problems can happen to anyone and one needs to respect any pain which arises in the knee especially after a fall or injury. The knee joint is vulnerable to injury and arthritis develops faster if the ligaments or the meniscus has been torn. Acknowledge the pain and seek help early before the damage sets in.
2) Avoid being overweight: Every extra kilo of body weight exerts five kilos worth of stress on our knees. This increases the daily wear and tear of the joint and sets in arthritis early. Reducing even couple of kilos off would be very kind on the knees. If you are overweight one must choose exercises that are gentle on the knees like stationary bike instead of an inclined treadmill, walking instead of running or jogging etc.
3) Follow rehab and enough rest after a knee injury: If you have had a knee injury, the rehabilitation may take many weeks. During this time, it is important to follow the instructions of your doctor and avoid all activities which cause knee pain. Otherwise, the pain may get chronic and worse with slight provocation. Many young athletic people return to their earlier routine of hectic gymming as soon as the pain subsides, but this can weaken the knee in the long run. One must allow proper healing at the knee joint which can be many weeks after the pain has gone.
4) Don't overdo it: Over straining or sudden increase in exercise can lead to knee problems. Endurance needs to be built slowly over a period of time and one must allow the ligaments to get used to the extra strain. If your knee is already hurting, avoid jerky and jumpy movements.
5) Good Shoes and supportive footwear help your knee by absorbing the extra strain. In general, platform heels are better than pencil heels and moderate heals are better than a six inch or a totally flat shoe. Investing in a good pair of shoes may eventually save you money by saving a knee replacement later on.