Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Lokesh SinhaYour feedback matters!
I am a male, some times when I go to toilet, blood comes from my anus. But it disappears after 2 to 3 days there is no pain or anything but bleeding is there am I having any serious diseases.
I am suffering from minor urinary tract infection from last six months and i am using some antibiotics tablet from urinary surgeon but not cleared those problem please tell me what is the treatment for the above problem?
I have 8 mm kidney stone on the right side. I have been taking medications from 2 months. So doctors told it wil never com out until I undergo endoscopy surgery. In next 48 hrs I wil be done with the surgery. So what r the things I should follow after that. Is there any side effects after surgery.
Drinking water instantly just after urinating is good habit else this should avoid and wat are the health issue if followed with the same.
My mother is having stone of 6-7 mm in kidney. Can anyone please help what to do. Advise best. Please. She is 52 years old. And her weight is 65.
I am 35 year old muscular male, I had habit of drinking beer 2 twice and a week and I drink late nights and in rush, I drink in parked car with my friends and then after 45 minutes we usually drive home and sometimes it happens that I drink late night and get up early with lot of work excretion so could not get sleep for 8 hours also before my marriage I usually was watching porn everyday and masturbate daily sometimes 2-3 times from 15 years. Now my Question is I am having this problem from few years that sometime when I get up to go to washroom to urinate I feel like as the urine exits from my body my mind feel dizzy and I feel like I will fall down in bathroom. Its is very bad feeling as I will fall down all my body gets weak and when there is lack of sleep all day I feel sick and weak and ugly and I feel very weak. Please suggest me best medicine is it weakness of lack of sleep or alcohol or masturbation?
Sir I'm 25 years old my problem is whenever I eat dry fruits. And urine turn to yellow colours. Please advise.
My daughter is 10 days old her report is good in every aspect only found a issue with a multiple cyst in left kidney, however the right kidney is perfectly alright. Need suggestion whether can be cured or my baby faces any pain internally or not?
Treatment for Kidney stones varies depending on the size and type of the stone or the symptoms caused by it. In case of small stones, medication and simple changes in lifestyle can be enough to treat it, but surgeries and extensive treatments are required if symptoms are severe. Following are treatment options for kidney stones:
Small stones with minimal symptoms:
- Drinking water: Drinking around 3 liters of water a day will regulate your urinary system and can effectively eliminate small stones. Unless your doctor advices otherwise, drinking ample amount of fluids, usually water, is one of the commonest way to get rid of small kidney stones.
- Pain relievers: There might be a considerable amount of pain and discomfort associated with passing the stone through urine. Your doctor may recommend pain killers like Ibuprofen, Naproxen sodium or acetaminophen.
- Medical therapy: In order to eliminate the kidney stone, your doctor may administer medical therapy. Medication like alpha blocker helps in passing the kidney stone with least pain and more quickly. It relaxes the muscles in the ureter and makes the process relatively easy.
Large stones with severe symptoms:
- Using sound waves to break up stones: In this technique, a procedure called Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL), is employed. ESWL uses the help of sound waves to create vibrations which breaks the stones in smaller pieces. This procedure takes about an hour and can cause mild pain and discomfort. Your doctor may administer sedatives to reduce your sensitivity. ESWL has side effects like blood in urine or bruising in the abdomen.
- Surgical removal of kidney stones: Surgical removal of stones is done with the help of a procedure called nephrolithotomy. It uses small telescopes and other instruments which are inserted in your back through a small incision. It is generally done in case of large stones and when ESWL fails.
- Ureteric Calculi (Using a scope to remove stones): A thin illuminated tube called ureteroscope is used to remove a comparatively smaller stone in the kidney or ureter. The ureteroscope is equipped with a tiny camera which determines the location of the stone which is then broken into pieces with the help of other instruments. It may require general or regional anesthesia.
Related Tip: "Kidney Stones and Your Diet"