Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lincy/joshi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Lincy/joshiYour feedback matters!
Sir, my son 8 years awake after 1-2 hours sleep and frightened, shivering, cough, eyes open, 2- 3 times in every month. He do 10 minutes the same than he sleep. We all are afraid. He don't know all this in Morning. When we tell him about night scene but he doesn't recall anything. What is this. What is the solution/ remedy for this disease. He is doing since last 5-6 years. Which specialises doctor should I consult. Please help me. With Regards.
I am 48 years old. Nowadays my knee joints started paining little bit .please advice for food & proper diet to reduce pains & for strong bones. As age growing bone problems are increasing. Please advice.
My age is 27 year. My lips get dry always even in the summer season, I use lip guards to make it wet. My lips are blackish in color. Please suggest some natural way to make my lips wet and glowing.
Urology is a branch of medicine that focuses on the diseases affecting the urinary tract system and male reproductive organs. The organs that come under the scanner here are the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate, and penis). Though there is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men, urology also deals with certain women related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence. In fact, doctors who specialize in female urology gain detailed knowledge of the female pelvic floor together with intimate understanding of the physiology and pathology.
Here are 9 things you should know as a woman
1. Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
2. An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
3. Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
4. Walk the exercise path to good health: Exercises for your vagina like kegal are great when done right. You can connect with a practitioner who specializes in toning and the stimulation of pelvic floor muscles to treat incontinence.
5. Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too.
6. Know the difference between UTI and STI: Because of cross symptoms, one often gets mistaken for the other. So check with your urologist to understand the cause and cure of your particular problem.
7. Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.
8. Women can get kidney stones too: This is true, especially when you forget to hydrate yourself in hot climates or high temperature situations.
9. Urology can solve some sexual problems too: Whether it's sexual dysfunction, low libido or trouble reaching orgasm, urology can play its part to help you out.
I have large number of hair on my body as compare to normal man due to this I am feeling very uncomfortable please help.
I have loose motion for last 1 week I eat food on the spot I have loose motion Wat medicine I take pls suggest.
Premature ejaculation is a common problem in men but it can be difficult to determine the right time of ejaculation. Generally it is considered specific to a relationship or of course in those cases in which ejaculation precedes penis insertion in the vagina. In ayurveda, this condition is known as shukraghata vata.
Diagnosis of the shukra
Ayurvedic remedies for premature ejaculation are based on diagnosis of the shukra. The finest element of tissue in the body. The components of vata are diagnosed as physiological and psychological conditions affecting the psychology of having sex. The ayurvedic treatment for premature ejaculation is based on diagnosis specific to an individual. An elaborate process of treatment ensues. It includes cleansing, purification, dhatu detoxification, set of panchakarma therapies with the purpose of remove, liquefy, mobilize or evacuate the doshas that have accumulated in your body.
Some of the processes involved in the detailed ayurvedic treatment for premature ejaculation are abhyangam (application of oil on the entire body), swedem which means using of medicated stream, leaf bundle message called elakizhi, oil bath called pizhichil, application of oil on head with shiro dhara, vasthi and others. Vasthi is considered ideal for vata as it is stopped at its place. Such procedures are given with a set of guidelines for modifying the lifestyle for avoiding the recurrence of this disorder.
The ayurvedic remedies for premature ejaculation also include some herbal prescriptions usually given after the elaborate panchakarma therapies mentioned above. You can use them before resorting to the time taking therapies but only under the supervision of and ayurvedic practitioner. A drug prescribed for delaying ejaculation is called stambhaka ayurveda.
Some of the stambhaka drugs are:
Jatiphala (myristica fragrans) taken after making a paste using milk is effective in preventing premature ejaculation. They need to be taken twice daily in 3 to 5 grams dose.
Ashwagandha churna taken in 5 grams dose twice daily with milk is very helpful in this disorder.
You can also get atirasadi churna for gaining stamina and doing away with premature ejaculation. This is a combination of rejuvenating herbs such as tribulus terrestris, indian ginseng, saffron, asparagus, behmen and others. It should not be considered a treatment for premature ejaculation only as it has a lot of positive effects on your health overall. Taking ati-ras-adi churna is another ayurvedic treatment for premature ejaculation. It has no side effects and can be taken for erectile dysfunction and improving low sperm count.
Along with these herbs you can also take pranacharya heman syrup and heman capsule
Kaunch pak with milk twice a day
Pranacharya dhatu paushtik churna with milk twice a day.