Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lincy/joshi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Lincy/joshiYour feedback matters!
So here’s what most people want to know from us dietitians. Easy tricks to lose those extra kilos.
These are 10 practical, easy and extremely effective tricks that will help you to avoid over eating, boost your metabolism and lose weight without you having to follow strict diets or skip your precious meals.
- On waking up, have a glass of lukewarm water with ½ teaspoon of cinnamon in it. It will help boost your metabolism.
- Have breakfast within half an hour of you waking up.
- Cut those extra sugars from your tea, coffee. If you love your tea with sugar and cant go without it, avoid having more than 2 cups of tea a day.
- Have proper 4 meals and have a fixed meal routine in place.
- No feasting, no fasting and strictly no binging. Skipping your meals is extremely dangerous for your health.
- Start eating in a small plate and adapt a single serving concept. This will help you to avoid overeating and provide visual satiety.
- Eat slowly and chew every bite properly. It takes 20 minutes for your brain to register that your stomach is full. Eating faster than that makes you eat more than you require.
- Have a glass of water 30 minutes before starting your meal and always start your meal with a salad.
- Craving for sweets? have home made sweets and avoid eating out.
- Know your invisible sugars and cut down on them. Soft drinks, fruit juices, ready to cook foods and other processed ready to eats contain the maximum sugars and are most responsible for increasing your weight.
Follow these simple tricks and you will definitely lose those extra kilos.