Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Lincy/joshiYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old. I am experiencing palpitations since last one year. Earlier this problem was not accurately diagnosed because the symptoms were weird. There were vibrations in the left side of the head and numbness in left leg and hand. So I started taking Librium 10. It helped but not completely. Then I started taking Inderal 40 twice daily for 10 days. It helped but at times I feel palpitations. I want to know two things. How to get rid of Librium10 because whenever I skip its dose I feel weakness and numbness in leg. And secondly will I be able to get rid of palpitations?
I hv a suffering from karodiya in. Gujarati, I dont know what we call in english but its small white circle on the body. I think its a skin disease. etching problem while we go outside in sun ray. What is the problem? Why? What I do?
I eat lot but I am not putting weight. I have this problem since birth. I am under weight. Help me to get out of this problem. I did thyroid test too. Report says everything normal. I am 52 kg and my age 28.
I am 25 years old, I have a problem, that my belly fat is increase day by day, have any medicine solution?
What is the cost for these std card test cost Chlamydia Gonorrhea Hepatitis A Hepatitis B Hepatitis C Herpes 1 Herpes 2 HIV 1 & 2 Syphilis What tests should I do to know my status.
My aunt has 50 years old and she has some back pain and her feet are coming so big .so which medicines can give for her?
Iam 20 years old. Can you please tell me, what kind of food I have to take for improve my body weight (muscle).
My skin is oily and have lots of acne, even I also tried lots of medicine like isotritinoin, clindamycin nd adapaline gel, azithromycin, cifdinir but they don't give me permanent relief so what can I do?
I am 46 years old female. I have put on weight on my mid rib. Tell me what do I eat so as to take the extra kgs off. My weight is 57 & height is 4.11"
I m very thin I want to gain weights I m going to gym bit there are no results so can you please help me with this thanks in advance.
My dad have diabetes from last 28 years and he taking medicines too. Now a days sugar level suddenly getting low like 70 65 like that ,is that any serious problem? My dad is 69 years old now.
I'm a 23 year old male and I'm having pain in my gum since yesterday. While it may be wisdom tooth, should I consult a doctor?
I am 18 years old. I have many dark spots in my face so how can I remove it. Please help me with home remedies and medicines. I need fast improvement.
I am suffering from psoriasis for past 8 years. Now I am using ayurvedic medicines along with wysolone 10mg twice a day and methotrexate 2.5mg @ 2 tablets once a week. External application on oil before bath and after bath twice a day. It's did reduce but it has started again. Small dots like inflations have started to appear on my hands elbow. And scaling has increased on rest of my body. Please suggest me some medicines that can cure me immediately. I am unable to concentrate on my work and I am the only bread winner with 8 mouths to feed which includes 4 aged people and there medications.
If you have got diabetes, then it is quite natural that you will soon face acute eye troubles. This is the reason diabetic patients are always suggested to keep their blood sugar levels controlled so that eye troubles can be easily avoided. Thorough medical check-up is required in order to detect conditions of the eyes. Some of the commonest eye troubles occurring due to diabetes are cataract, glaucoma, blurry vision, diabetic retinopathy and others.
List of eye diseases caused by diabetes:
- Diabetic Retinopathy: When the retina's smallest blood vessels get severely damaged due to increased blood sugar, then this kind of eye condition occurs. Early detection of this eye condition can save your eyes, but if it is too late, then nothing can be done, and it might even lead to blindness.
- Cataract: Fogging or clouding condition can bring this kind of condition and this can only be corrected by wearing proper corrective lenses. However, if you fail to control diabetes, then in spite of wearing glasses, your eye condition might get deteriorated day-by-day. Glared or blurred vision is the most common symptom in this regard.
- Glaucoma: When the eye fluid is not drained properly, then this kind of eye trouble occurs. In fact, eye pressure increases to a great extent as a result of which delicate eye nerves can get severely damaged. The blood vessels of the eyes can get clogged causing greater interruption in vision. Medicines can make aqueous humor to get drained in a proper manner, and thus you should go for a proper eye check-up so that you can acquire the requisite medicines. Some popular symptoms of glaucoma are headaches, eye aches, blurred vision, watery eyes, vision loss and others.
- Diabetic macular edema: This eye disease mainly occurs in the advanced stage of diabetic retinopathy. Macula is nothing, but the most delicate part of retina and when it gets swollen, then you might face this eye trouble. Only medications can help you to get rid of the same and thus immediate medical help is needed.
- Blurry vision: Though this is quite a small and temporary eye issue for diabetic patients, but this condition might turn into a serious one if you neglect to correct the same in the very beginning. You might even face blindness due to negligence of this trouble. Also, fluctuating sugar-levels should be stabilized so that this kind of trouble can be easily tackled.