Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
My age is 16 years. I have pain in my eyes from 2 days. My eyes will become red in the open air. So please you will help me to cure the problem.
My cousin was a 16 and he was Mistakenly go in a wrong path he was addicted to porn addiction and he used to do hand job regularly his parents and I was very worried about his character and how to help him from stopping to porn addiction and how to stop hand job.
I have black dot like something on my upper lips they are spreading on my face what is the way to get rid from this.
Dear Dr. Iam 32 years old and I have severe foot pain, burning sensation and because of this I could not sleep. Everyday morning i am feeling drowsy. Please advise me how I can rectify this.
I am 20 year old female. Now a days after intercourse when I wake up in the morning a pale red color liquid is coming. Sometimes even the whole day it's coming. Is this a serious health problem. May I need to consult any doctor for this.
How to gain weight? Im 19 years old. And my weight is jus 46. And im not evening gaining weight past 1year.
Hi! sir/mam I am suffering from acute hairfall especially near forehead part. Can I use Go-Dan herbal hair oil to solve my problem? Thanx.
I have been suffering from teeth pain and my by muscles got swelled up. Filled with liquid. What should I do get off this problem. Thanks.
What are the symptoms for Viral fevers like Dengue, Malaria and typhoid and what are the suggestions for not getting these?
My mother is 51 years old she is hypo thyroid and her TSH level is 6.5 (ref range is. 55-4.7), she is taking 50 mcg thyronorm every day but once in a week she take 100 mcg as prescribed by the doctor. She is taking this dose from last 3 months but still her results comes out more than the referral range kindly suggest what dose she need to change.
I am a boy of 21 year old. I am trying to act in films how can I increase my fairness and skin buety.
Do you know that the future health of your baby is decided before you even conceive? Your preconception health is very important. Planning a baby is a demanding task, but if you plan it well you will have a healthier and easier pregnancy.
These are a few tips which can do wonders
1. Relaxation at Work and Household Backup - Plan out your work schedule. You might need to change your work hours or may be change the job profile. You will also need someone to help you out with the household chores around this time.
2. Finances - Get your finances settled and insurance plan changed accordingly.
3. Lifestyle Modification - Eat healthy. Stop the intake of alcohol and stop smoking. Set aside a time for regular exercise if possible. Try to lose that extra flab and stay very active.
4. Reduce Stress - Create a support system for yourself. Engage in activities that uplift your mood.
5. Take Folic Acid - Take 400 mcg of folic acid tablet daily. It helps prevent birth defects of brain and spine in the baby.
6. Avoid Exposure to - Harmful chemicals, metals and toxic substances at workplace and home. Protect yourself from infections. Stay away from cats.
7. Up-to-Date Vaccination - Make sure your vaccination is complete. Vaccination against rubella and flu are very important. It is also important to maintain a gap of at least one month between your rubella shot and pregnancy planning.
8. Optimize your Medical Condition - If you have Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Epilepsy or any other medical condition you must take complete advice from the physician. Blood pressure and sugar levels have to be under full control. The type and dose of the drug may need modifications.
9. Check Family History - Ask your parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts and cousins about any health problems in the family like genetic problems, mental retardation or malformations in babies. This can help your Gynaecologist to determine which problems to look for and how to prevent it.
10. Visit your Doctor - Carry a record of your medical conditions, family history and a checklist of your queries. Get tested for Li Blood Group, Thalassemia, HIV, Thyroid Levels, and Blood Sugars.
I am heart attack patient with sugar level 380 fasting . I take insulin (insuman) 25 units daily at morning time. Please prefer me medicine (tablets).
If you're taking a statin drug to lower your cholesterol, fish oil provides added heart benefits. A large japanese study showed 19% fewer heart-related events (like heart attack) in adults taking a fish oil supplement plus a statin drug, compared with those taking only a statin.