Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lina PutlanYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, My problem is in my mouth weekly two times lasers are formed and very painful and how to take precautions to this problem.
I have problem in late sleeping, it takes 1-2 hr to come sleep. Suggest me any medicine for early sleep.
Sir, I had a leg injury 3 years back, doctors operated and inserted nails in my knee and ankle in malaysia. Now, I consulted orthopaedic surgeon in india. He advised me not to remove nails forever. I'm doing well with nails. Should I operate to remove or not.
I hv eczema in my foot toes. Only itching problem. Tried so many ointments also. How to get relief from this. Please help me.
My daughter 14years having some rash on her neck. It is very itchy and reddish. That area of skin has become blackish. We have shown to skin specialists and used many ointments for past 1 yr. It doesn't subside. Currently using Surfaz-SN cream. Pls advise.
I am 18 years old girl. My height is 173 cm and my weight is 80 kgs. The area behind my neck is very dark. Is this because of overweight? please suggest.
I am 18 years old. I am unable to sleep. I only sleep about 4-5 hours a day what should I do. I am in stress for exam.
I'm 19 years old and underweight guy. I have joined gym. Please suggest me a proper diet which could build my muscles instead depositing fat. Also suggest me some harmless medicines at the same time which could help building muscles.
Can a psychotherapist help for anxiety and depression and smoking addiction . Or shall I consult with hypnotherapist.
My daughter is 23 years old. She is suffering from lower back pain since a week. What should be done?
I work on computer around 12 to 15 hours daily. So there come tears from my eyes however as I the doctor said my eyes are fine. Its 6/6. So in this situation is there something which can help me?
Sir, Meri problem hai meri shadi 2 month phela hui hai jab me meri wife ka sath sex kar tha hu tho mera jaldi decharge ho ja tha hai aci problem kyu ho rahe hai.
I am facing a stool problems from few years I am had blood loose motion in 5 months ago tht time my stool reports saw me pus cell in huge amount and one year ago I did my stool culture tht time also I had pus cell in stool and +++ bacteria now I am suffering from loose motion every week I am tried so much medicine but it's relief for some days then it's motion back again I am going washroom in morning 2 times some time 3 times in noon time it's change for all day I am scared for big problem stomach there for my doctor say I should do ogd scopy and there is mild antral gastritis is came I am very nervous person and I am very scared now please give me some suggestions what should I do now l m very helpless now.
When we talk about health, the kidneys are rarely spoken of. These unsung heroes are responsible for filtering waste out of our bodies and ensuring that only clean blood flows through our system. The kidneys are a pair of small, bean-shaped organs located at the back of the abdomen. Along with removing waste from the blood, the kidneys also balance electrolytes and control the fluid balance in the body. Thus, keeping the kidneys healthy is as important as keeping the heart and lungs healthy.
Kidney stones are the most common condition that can affect these organs. Other conditions that can affect the kidneys include inflammation of the kidneys, renal failure, nephrotic syndrome and cysts. Thankfully, keeping the kidneys healthy is easy. Here are a few things you can do to improve the health of your kidneys.
- Drink plenty of water: Keeping your body hydrated is crucial to kidney health. Ideally, a person should drink a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water a day. Water helps control the production of aldosterone- a hormone that regulates blood pressure- by the adrenal glands and helps the kidneys retain enough water and sodium to balance blood volume levels. If the kidneys do not get enough water, the adrenal glands are stressed into increasing blood pressure levels.
- Limit consumption of caffeine: We drink caffeine in many ways- sodas, coffee, tea etc. While caffeine may act as a stimulant and keep you focused on what you are doing in the short run, in the long run, it dehydrates the body. Dehydration can also lead to the formation of kidney stones. Hence reduce your caffeine intake and instead drink more water and fresh juices.
- Quit smoking: Smoking not only affects the lungs but also damages blood vessels thus decreasing blood flow to the kidneys thus preventing the optimal functioning of the kidneys. Smoking can also increase one’s risk of suffering from renal cancer.
- Get regular exercise: Exercise benefits all parts of your body including the kidneys. Regular exercise reduces blood pressure and helps keep the blood moving. This can help prevent kidney diseases and a number of other conditions. Ideally, aim for half an hours exercise a day at the least.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables: Fruits like grapes, apples and blueberries and vegetables like spinach, beets, garlic and red bell peppers help improve kidney functioning. Women should also include oestrogen boosting foods like chickpeas, fennel, tomatoes, cherries and carrots in their diet to protect themselves against kidney damage and fibrosis. Foods that are low in gluten, sugar and soy also help reduce the risk of kidney inflammation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.