Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Leroy RubeloYour feedback matters!
My face very white in few months ago. But recently what changes if climate or other. My face get too much darkness and black. And black spot. So how to back my natural my white face. What can I do. please suggest me home solution. And natural solution.
I have hairfall problem since I started using hard waters when moving to other location. What is the best option to prevent hairfall and increase hair growth which should be effective with any type of water?
How to cure psoriasis? N wt are the food tat shd be consumed by a psoriasis patient? N how can he reduce itching sensation? Pls suggest the best treatment.
My grandpa is 75 years old he is a sugar patient. Some days before he had a red rash around his elbow. Then after that his elbow became black and its injured now. Its like a little hole formed and puss is coming out. How to cure his elbow? Skin around his elbow is coming off little by little. Please help!
Sir after using melalite XL . I had some radish burning type of signs on my face . So sir how this signs can be lightened . please suggest me the medicine or cream to recover from this problem .
Hello I am a 23 year old l am a student. I have a skin problem having some rough patches on my hands and legs it's is dark red in color it is very painful and itching also occurs and it's spread day to day.Please tell.
I have a big problem of hair fall this is about to two to three years I could not solve this problem please suggest me for a better result how to reduce hair fall.
I'm using lymecycline for acne. Since three days I'm suffering from fever n so doctor prescribed me paracetamol twice a day and azithromycin 500 mg once a day for 4 days. Can I take both the antibiotics together?
Hello sir, I have got symptoms of hives which I have from 3 months what should I do to get free from it?
Hi I'm a male or boy does keeping fruits in the fridge and removing and eating it the next day is good for the skin and health and does it remains or be fresh please tel me plz.
Myself pankaj I was fair earlier but due to sun tan in uttarakhand at age 10 I became dark so can anyone suggest me tan removal cream I do not care if it is coslty but should be very very effective.
I am 14 years old. I am suffering from tough sun tan despite of using sunscreens as I am involved in some sports activities. Kindly advise some methods to remove the tan as soon as possible.
I massaged my scalp and about 200 to 300 fair fell. I stopped massaging when the hair fall didn't stop. What is the possible reason to my problem?
Sir my hand skin mostly elbow part get darken and it seems uneven it get tanned and also consult me what should I do to improve my skin texture of my hand it is very dull. Please sir help me out.
Flaunting a gorgeous mane of hair that shines with the glow of health is something that we all crave for. There are myriad ways of promoting good hair growth despite weather conditions and other factors that sometimes cause hair loss and related hair problems. One of the ways of doing this is by stimulating the hair follicles at the ends of our roots so that thick and shining hair can sprout from the same. This will also help in faster hair growth. Read on to know more about stimulating the hair follicles for promoting hair growth.
- Massages: Oil massages are just as soothing as they sound and they help in activating the hair follicles by giving them much needed nourishment. Nutrient rich oils like coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, castor oil, avocado oil and many others can help in transferring the nutrients to the hair follicles, which promote health, growth and strength of the hair. For best results, warm the oil slightly and use only your fingertips to massage deeply into the hair. Let this oil sit for a few hours or even overnight if possible, before you wash.
- Massage time and duration: Know when to massage your hair for best results. Take some warm oil and let it seep into your hair before bedtime and let it remain there. Also, you can do this at least twice a week for best results. Do not massage for more than five minutes at a time because the hair follicles sit at the base and they need to soak up this oil like a plant soaking up water when you water it every day.
- After washing: Another good way of stimulating the hair follicles is by giving your hair the warm treatment. After you have had a shower and washed your hair with shampoo and conditioner, ensure that you wrap your head with a warm towel and keep it there so that the nourishing properties of the shampoo and nutrients reach the hair follicles.
- The right products: It is important to choose the right products that will suit your scalp and hair type so that you do not end up with damaged, frizzy and unsightly looking hair. Also, you must dilute the shampoo when you wash your hair.
- Dermatologist: The dermatologist will be able to diagnose any problem that may be clogging the hair follicles and preventing the proper growth of your hair. If you have tried several massages and methods, without any success, then you must remember to see a doctor about the problem so that medication and therapy may be prescribed.
To promote healthy hair growth, indulge in methods that are backed by doctors only.