Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Leena Bahrani
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Leena BahraniYour feedback matters!
What is OCD? I think I am suffering from OCD problem, I cannot touch anything, n if it gets touched by mistake, I keep on washing my hands with dettol.
I have anxiety it causes me shortness or difficult in breathless at night its worse more than day. Is there any thing that help to prevent it.
I hav chronic depression and anxiety I couldn't able to think properly my mind is with full of stuff and my thoughts are abnormal.
Sir some times I have very depress, anxiety, life is bore, always not interest my life. Because more problem. Mentally disturbed, negative thinking, etc please give me solution for this any psychiatrist.
I am 22 years old. I think I have autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Symptoms are: difficulty in speaking what I think, inability to concentrate what lecturers say, stuttering in voice while speaking with new people, confusion, memory loss, extreme anger sometimes which makes mobile in my hand to break, instability of thoughts etc. Kindly help me to resolve these problems.
My grand son is uncontrollable. He throws the things on slightest talking. He appears as he feeling unsecured. Doctors say that he is hyperactive for which they suggested to consult a therapist who gave some exercises to him for one hour on weekly basis for about one and a half year but we did not see improvement.
my son 9 yrs old having psychological problem since March, 2013 -self taking, laughing, sometimes angry, fear, depression. treatment is continued but no recovery. is it treatable or not
Do you get angry easily? Do you fume when something goes against your wish? Does your blood pressure rocket when someone tells you something that you don't like? Anger is a normal emotion of human psychology, but it is equally important to keep your anger under control. Just like any other emotion, anger too varies from person to person, and the circumstances. Uncontrolled anger can lead to mental and physical stress. It also causes stress on relationships and damages your health. Therefore, it is important to practice anger management exercises to control such extremes of emotions.
Here are some of the anger management tips that can help you control your anger:
- Think before you speak: We often say something out of anger and then regret it later. This is a common condition that has been faced by almost everyone at some point of time. Do not say things abruptly without thinking. Always take your time and think over what you are about to say.
- Express your anger once you are calm: Do not say things at the heat of the moment. Once you calm down, express your views on things that are bothering you. This will help you express better without hurting anyone.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the best tools to reduce stress. Light meditative exercises performed on a regular basis such as a morning jog or deep breathing can control your anger to a great extent.
- Identify the specific cause: Instead of being grumpy about things that make you angry, try to find out the root cause of the issue and eliminate it, so that you don't have to face it again. Remind yourself that anger won't solve the problem and can only make situations worse.
- Hold no grudge: Holding on to the negative feelings can only have a negative impact on your own health. Learn to forgive others. Forgiving not only keeps the relationship healthy, but also keeps you away from stress and negative emotions.
- Practice relaxation tactics: When your temper reaches its height, put your relaxation tactics in action. A few tactics like deep breathing or repeating words to yourself like "Take it easy" or "Calm down" can actually calm you down during critical situations.
- Take a timeout: Take short breaks during stressful times of your day. This helps to release some of your stress and calm you down. You may also listen to music, take a light snack or do something that you like, to spend some time away from stressful conditions of your daily routine.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!