Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Laxman KamatYour feedback matters!
I am 69years male have pain in my knees. Have sugar and hypertension for sugar taking Amryl 2 BF and Dinner, onglyza5, vogle 0.2 morning, Carbophage XR 1000, vogli 0.2after lunch and after dinner Please let me know what to do. Thanks Bangia.
My left leg pains badly everyday when I come back home. The pain starts from above thighs and upto the knee, calf and ankle. When I rest at home it doesn't pain.
I am having right shoulder pain and sometimes it makes worsen. Holding 1 kg weight makes my shoulder swollen. I have taken many medicines but there is no result. I also have take accu pressure therapy but there is no cure. Sometimes this pain makes me unconscious and affects my whole back. I can not put my shoulders straight because I makes me pain. I have applies my ointment but there is no result. Please sir help me with this.
For the last four days I have a severe pain in my back, just below the shoulder blade. I feel the pain when I get up from sleeping or sitting posture. Coincidentally I discovered 2 days prior to the back pain that my blood pressure is high 150/100. Any advice please?
I am 25 years old male and have backache for last 2months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but I haven't got any relief. What should I do now.
I am man 65 year old with neck problem in x-ray doctor find nothing and advice me pain killer pain is still there when I lie in bed then pain is sevior please advice.
For every 30 minutes of doing a certain activity do 30 seconds of movement in opposite direction.
Every 30 minutes that you sit in the chair get up and do a stretch with backward bend for 30 seconds.
If your neck is bothering you just take a moment to draw your chin in as if getting a double chin, roll your shoulders back and down and stretch for 30 seconds.
If you realize you haven't taken a deep breath in 30 minutes then take a moment to focus on your breathing, take slow deep breaths for 30 seconds.
Set a timer for every 30 minutes you spend sitting, stretch for 30 seconds and feel better and look better.
My 1.3 year old baby has made weight fall on his both legs, orthopedicIan said there is no fracture and given imol syrup but he is not able to walk properly. What to do. By when he will walk properly.
I am 18 years old I have a severe headache since 3 days I actually have migraine so I feel so much of pain on my left side of eye and back neck pain so much of headache how can I reduce my migraine pain.
Sir mere back me pichle 5-6 mahine se pain hota tha 2-3 minutes chalne ya khade rehne pr mere back se lekr per tak bahut tez pain hone lagta tha or per bhi sunn hone lagte the MRI krwane pr report me aaya Disk desiccation with diffuse annular disc bulge, large posterior disc protrusion and ligamentum flavum thickening seen at l4-5 level resulting in marked effacement of bilateral neural foramina, bilateral lateral recess stenosis and marked canal stenosis with compression over thecal sca, cauda equina and exiting nerve roots Dr. ko dikhane pr Dr. Operation krwane ko bola pr me or ghawale sab dare hue hai operation ke liye Kya koi dusra illaz hai iske liye ya operation hi krwana hoga or operation krwate time ya krwane ke baad problem to nahi hogi koi Please suggest me.
I am a girl of age 18+ and my whole left hand starts paining often and suddenly, please help me fr what can be the cause of this?
I am 31 years old. I have burning irritating pain in left leg, foot and back pain last one year. I had pain killers and vitamins tablets medicine and consulting ortho doctor with leg joint and spinal xray. But till now pain not cured. What should I do? Please advice.
Arthritis is a very painful disease. It restricts you from doing a lot of the activities you would love to engage in. However, there are steps you could take to reduce the chances of it happening to you.
Here are some tips, which help you in preventing Arthritis:
- Take Omega-3 fatty acids: Research proves that the regular consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids, present in fish, result in decreased risks of rheumatoid arthritis. Omega-3 fatty acids are also found in foods such as olive oil and walnuts.
- Take Vitamins and olive oil: Vitamins are crucial, especially A, C and D. Vitamin A can be found in carrots. vitamin D can yet again be found in fish while vitamin C can be found in strawberries, mangoes, pineapples and oranges. Olive oil is also useful because it contains polyphenols which reduce the chances of developing arthritis.
- Eat ginger and broccoli: Ginger and broccoli are two of the most therapeutic foods for various reasons and the chances of getting arthritis are also proven to reduce due to these foods.
- Avoid injury: Although this is very hard to do sometimes, avoiding injuries do reduce your chances of getting arthritis.
- Control your weight: This is very important, especially for your knees. It has been proven by researchers at John Hopkins University that if you are 10 kg overweight, then 30 to 60 extra kilograms of weight fall on your knees.
- Exercise: Strengthening your muscles around your joint decreases the pressure on the joint. If there is less pressure on the joint, then the chances of arthritis are reduced. The best way to decrease pressure on the joint and strengthen your muscles is to exercise.