Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Laxman Govind JanwalsYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I 'm 21 Years Old ,i'm suffering Fatty Liver Grade II with mild hepatomegaly (Liver Enlarged in 16. 1 CM) and gall bladder is distended (4.3 CM) two calculi seen in Neck (6-7 mm) wall thickness is normal, CBD is not dilated Normal sonography study of pancreas, spleen ,Both Kidneys, Bladder and Prostate Please Suggest me how to recover this.
Hello Dr. Sometimes I have very severe lower back pain which is extremely unbearable. It is relieved only after me lying down on a flat surface and using volini spray. Also I have sometimes severe epigastric pain which is a kind of pulling pain associated with severe bifrontal headache. What it is actually. Kindly answer me. Thk you.
Ever been in a situation where a medicine you used to take regularly to deal with something, has suddenly stopped being effective? This is because of antibiotic resistance. This refers to the ability of bacteria to change their structure so as to resist the antibiotic. Thus, an illness that was once easily treatable is no longer affected by the same medicines and the bacteria causing the infection multiplies, thus worsening the condition.
How do bacteria develop antibiotic resistance?
When you take a drug, not all the bacteria present is affected equally. While some bacteria die out, others turn dormant. Repeated and improper use of antibiotics can lead multiplication of the dormant bacteria, which results in spreading of disease, instead of containing the same. One of the main causes of this is using strong antibiotics to treat minor viral illnesses.
What can you do to fight antibiotic resistance?
- Follow your prescription: When taking a course of antibiotics, it is also essential to complete the course and not leave it midway just because you are feeling better. Antibiotics are also most effective when taken regularly. Hence, avoid skipping a dose in your treatment. Doing this does not completely cure the infection, but increases the bacteria's resistance to the drug.
- Do not take someone else's medicine: Self medication can do more harm than good. Each drug attacks a particular combination of symptoms. Taking medication prescribed for someone else can increase the bacteria's resistance to antibiotics. It can also delay correct treatment, thus allowing your condition to worsen.
- Discard the leftover medication: When stored for a long period of time, medicines lose their potency. Thus if you were to take them later, they would be less effective against the bacteria.
- Do not take antibiotics for a viral infection: In any case, antibiotics to not address viruses and hence, the medicine will not have a beneficial effect on the virus. However, it can affect the bacteria present in your body by making it resistant to the drug.
- Do not use antibiotics for an extended duration: Use of antibiotic for treating issues such as acne can contribute to antibiotic resistance. If you must take any such medication, ensure that you are being cared for by a healthcare professional. Most doctors will suggest giving your body breaks between antibiotic courses when it comes to long term medication.
- Try natural remedies: Many common bacterial infections can be successfully treated naturally in their early stages. Aloe Vera, turmeric, garlic and tea tree oil are some of the natural cures for a range of bacterial infections. The biggest advantage of these natural cures is their lack of side effects.
My question is about my grandma she is suffering from diabetes. Last time I checked her glucose level it was 140 fasting and 190 random. But it varies and it never gets above it. Shes having glucoryl m1 tablet for this. My question is that she is having blurry vision and she had got operated once. But this time its the other eye that she says is giving her the blurred sight. Please suggest some good medicine for her condition for diabetes and for eyes as well. Her age is about 75. Thanks in advance.
I have join a job or 2 years ago my weight in this time 75 but now it is 6 so please tell me how can lose my weight.
Good morning sir/madam, I have more fat, so I can use herbal life or Amway etc product for decreasing fat, if no then what I can use please give me answer, one mor problem what is the solution for sugar . Thank you sir/madam.
Jaw Bone substitutes are costly because IMPLANTS were DELAYED.
Implants are expensive because ROOT CANAL TREATMENT was AVOIDED.
Root Canal Treatment is taxing because CAVITIES WERE NOT FILLED IN TIME.
Cavities were not filled because of the LAZINESS TO VISIT DENTIST EVERY 3 MONTHS.
DENTISTRY IS NOT EXPENSIVE.IRRESPONSIBILITY IS!
Preservation is the rule,
Recreation is a custom!