Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Laxman Govind Janwals
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Laxman Govind JanwalsYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old and I'm having a severe back pain from yesterday. Today when I woke up, I was not able to bend down even, I am keeping my back straight all the time. Any movement in the back causes pain and weakness. I am also involved in physical activities such as dance and squash. Please advise.
My friend wakes up at 12 pm drinks 3 cups of tea and than he have lunch at 5 pm and after that he does yoga and some exercises for 2 hrs and than he has his Dinner at 12 am after that he goes to bed @ 4 am .I tell him to change his habit but he has never fallen ill and is very slim.
Sir, I am suffering from my hair fall since last one year. Whenever I take bath I felt lots of my hair falling. Please suggest something.
My menstruation cycle is not normal. Periods do not start in time in every month. So what should I do?
After sex I took I-PILL and few days later I got a 1st period. And now in between 1 month we didn't sex. So the problem is I won't getting the second periods. Plzz help out of these problem. N today 1 month 08 day had over for my 1st prds.
I am 38 years old, I am over weight with 15 kgs, right now I am 65 kgs, can you please suggest any weight reduction medicines, I have ligament tear on my right knee, due to over weight unable to.?
My girlfriends period ended yesterday and we had sex today. She took an I pill in the evening, will she get pregnant? When can she check her pregnancy status using Prega news?
Are you experiencing reduced libido along with intense dryness in your genitals? Loss of libido is a tough thing to cope with in women. In spite of having a great sex life, your vaginal area can become nonresponsive because of several reasons. You might not even know what is happening and the reasons which are causing the condition. These conditions are common in the menopause stage in women.
Reasons for decreased libido and vaginal dryness:
1. Several changes occur in a woman’s body during the menopause stage. The sex hormones, which include estrogen and progesterone start decreasing. This may lower your libido, cause vaginal dryness and affect your sex life to a great extent.
2. Testosterone is the sex hormone which turns you on or gets you into the mood for having sex. When the production of this hormone is insufficient, the urge for having sex gets affected and reaching an orgasm gets even harder.
3. The decrease in estrogen production causes several physical changes in a woman. The blood circulation to your sexual organs gets reduced, making you less sensitive to any kind of sexual stimulation. It also leads to vaginal dryness. The walls of the vagina also become thin due to which penetration may get painful.
Remedies for decreased libido:
2. For balancing the estrogen levels, you should consume phytoestrogenic tea and supplements. Some important herbs which you should take include black cohosh, red clover and dong quai.
3. You should also consume aphrodisiac food items. Garlic is such a food item, which contains allicin and increases the blood flow to the vagina. Dark chocolate can also be taken.
Remedies for vaginal dryness:
Several conventional vaginal lubricants may lead to irritation, infection and dryness of the vagina.
1. You should always use a natural lubricant, which is not associated with side effects and works effectively. Natural lubricants such as tea tree oil, coconut oil and vitamin E based oils provide effective vaginal lubrication. They also moisturize and repair the vagina.
2. You must keep fit and active. Regular cardio or yoga sessions will help with enhanced blood flow to your sexual organs, making you feel wet.
3. You should drink plenty of water and always stay hydrated in order to prevent dryness in the vagina.
Most importantly, it is a good idea to continue having sex. If you shy away and do not make any effort, the problem of decrease in libido will continue. Therefore, sex is the best way of encouraging your body. Proper communication with your partner is also necessary. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I am 26 year old female. My HLD comes out to be 41. Does it mean I have a heart disease. How can I cure it.
My wife had chickenpox before 4 months. Now there is some marks on her face and body. How to remove that marks from the body and face?
My skin is very dry and I used all kind of products but nothing changed. So can you tell me what type of products I use on my face skin.
I feel very depressed because of my relationship. Sometimes I feel suicidal. I dnt know how to get out of this mess
I am very frustrated about my body weight. Due to low weight I have been disqualified. I tried everything i. E heavy diet, exercises, etc.
1. Soybeans can help individuals control weight.
Soybeans have been known to suppress the appetite, helping people eliminate the chances of overeating that leads to obesity and other health related risks. Also, soybeans provide considerable amounts of protein, which can lead to weight gain when taken in large quantities. The weight obtained from soybeans could protect the individual from chronic diseases, such as type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
2. Soybeans can contribute to improving your sleep.
Soybeans have a high content of magnesium, which is a mineral that is directly linked to improving the quality, duration, and tranquillity of sleep. Soybeans also help regulate the metabolism, to help reduce sleep disorders and the occurrence of insomnia.
3. Soybeans may help prevent and manage type 2 diabetes.
Soybeans have the ability to increase insulin receptors in the body. This helps the body to handle the disease effectively or prevents diabetes from forming at all.
4. Soybeans can contribute to improving circulation and oxygenation.
Soybeans are rich in copper and iron. Both are essential for the red blood cell formation. Increased red blood cell production increases oxygen to the cells and improves the metabolic activity. This prevents conditions like anemia.
5. Soybeans may help to improve your digestive health.
6. Soybeans can help decrease the risk of congenital disabilities.
Soybeans are rich in the B-vitamin complex, particularly in folic acid. Folic acid helps the body to make healthy red blood cells and prevents anemia. It is also important for maintaining rapid cell division and growth during infancy and pregnancy. A deficiency of folic acid in pregnant women can lead to the birth of underweight infants and may also result in neural tube defects in newborns.
7. Soybeans have a significant vitamin and mineral density.
Soybeans are an excellent source of calcium, magnesium, copper, selenium, and zinc. These have a role in preventing osteoporosis and help speed the bone healing process.
How to enhance growth of mustache and beard in men? Especially for those who havnt had facial hair even after adulthood.
Have you switched to diet drinks from regular ones considering your weight or calorie intake? it probably is not the right choice. The reason is drinking diet beverages harms your body and will only result in more weight gain.
Although diet beverages are calorie free, they are added with artificial sweetener called aspartame which is reportedly 200 times sweeter than table sugar. This chemical adversely affects many body functions.
Effects of diet beverages on body in this list might suggest why you should continue your regular beverages occasionally, instead of shifting to diet drinks.
1. Increases belly fat
According to studies, the people who drank diet beverages showed increased waist size than the ones who drank the regular sugar drinks. The reason is believed to be the artificial sweetener and changed attitude towards food habits as the diet beverages easily justify high calorie food like burger, fries etc in turn. This is a concern as increased visceral fat, a body fat stored within abdominal cavity, is associated with increased risk of heart diseases and type 2 diabetes, the most common diabetes related to problems with insulin regulating the blood sugar.
2. Damage to brain
Aspartame is also known to damage brain by affecting the nerve cells and nerve endings in the cerebellum which are important for motor skills.
3. Low bone density
Drinking diet drinks lead to low bone mineral density and osteoporosis especially in females. Pelvic bone is most commonly affected in women by regular consumption of diet beverages.
4. Harmful for teeth
The diet beverages also contain large volume of citric acid which causes tooth erosion destroying tooth enamel in the regular users. The risk is comparatively less in the regular sugar drinks users.
5. Side effects
As aspartame may also interfere with different activities of brain, there are many side effects of diet drinks like headache, change in vision, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, memory loss, depression etc.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.