Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Lata ChoudhryYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old. Sometimes I get pain on my chest in middle side or right side for few minutes only. What should I do.?
Sir I am a 26 year old boy. 3 Months ago I had eaten paracetamol tablet and its reaction me. After that I suffering mental depression. I fill such as I am going to die, my heart beat will be closed, and I also check my heart beat, and suddenly I have fill that I am going to die than I am filling very weakness. And than beginning pounding heat beat. please a advice to me.
My husband is having breathlessness problem since 7.8 years. Generally this causes when he is in stress. It lasts for 10. 15 sec. He has cholesterol since 10 years. He is taking tonact 10 for the same. Please suggest a solution. Thank you.
Dear Sir, I stay in NOIDA and suffering from high BP, Thyroid, stress, depression and sleep disorder since last 5 months. Since then I got treatment from Physicians. Now physician asked me to consult a Psychiatrist or Neurologist. Currently I am taking following medicines. I am not able to sleep 3-4 hours during night. Telma 20 Nexito 10 Thyronorm 100 mg SHELCAL 500 CLONOTRIL 0.5.
My father has 2 got mild heart attacks and he is a sugar patient as well. What necessary care that we should do, specially in foods and daily routine. Thanks.
Hi three months ago I got high B.P I have taken tablets 20 days after that I have stopped tablets My age is 28 is it ok r not pls tell me.
I had some diagnosed health issue started from last one year. Today again I felt like my hand veins becoming stiff, heart beat slow and light headed. I had two glasses of hot hot water then everything started to come normal. Two months back I had done blood tests, LFT, stomach scan, ECG, Echo cardiogram, treadmill, stomach scan, ECG, Echo cardiogram, Threadmill test and blood sugar test. All reports are perfectly normal. Physician told it as a acidity. I am scared why I feel like this often and do I have any serious health issue? Do I need to do any other tests?
Hi, My mother is suffering from low blood pressure please tell me something to bring her blood pressure in level.
Doctor papa ko heart attack aya tha minor tha abhi thik bs chest m pain hota h or kab tk rehega pain or koi problem to ni hogi future mai Chest m dard ka karan doctor ne papa ko muka mara tha chest m angioplasty krte time Abb kuch suggests kareyh kya khaye khane m or esla koi or elag hai Kab tk rest krna hai Mere papa civil engineer hai to feild work jayda hai unko Doctor ne rest ke liye bola h.
I am 21 years old and I have low blood pressure then having head ache also. Its very painful and I fell sick so please tell me that solution.
The term 'chest pain’ is a very common term and is usually used in day to day life. Basically, chest pain refers to the pain that may generate in your chest, shoulder and can travel to your ribs, jaws and towards your arms. The feeling of the pain can be sharp or dull, depending on the severity of your condition and cause.
There can be several reasons behind chest pain. You need to conduct a few tests to examine the real cause of the chest pain. It is always advised by health experts to take the symptoms of chest pain very seriously in order to avoid any serious problem in the future. Most of the severe and life-threatening diseases behind chest pain involve lung and heart problems. People having serious heart problems often feel discomfort, followed by pain in their chest area.
Chest pain which is related to any heart disease such as heart attack usually has symptoms like:
- Feeling of fullness and tightness in the chest region
- Burning or crushing pain, which travels from the chest to jaw, hands and back region.
- Breathing problem
Usually, it is very tough to distinguish whether the pain is associated with a heart problem or not. But generally chest pains which are not related to heart problems involves symptoms like
- Sensation in your mouth
- Problem in swallowing food
- Pain that worsens when you cough
- Burning sensation in your chest
Common causes of chest pain
- Angina: Angina is a medical condition described as a feeling of discomfort or pain in the chest region. This situation occurs when your heart muscles don't receive blood, which contains rich oxygen. Angina is a symptom of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The pain can take place in your shoulder, jaw, neck and arms also.
- Lung problems: People with lung disorders can encounter various types of chest pains. But some common causes are:
- Pleurisy: It is a type of medical condition, which occurs due to inflammation of the lining of chest and lungs. Due to this, you feel a sharp pain at the time of breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Pneumonia: It is a type of lung infection, which causes chest pain.
- Pneumothorax: It is a type of lung disorder, which occurs when a portion of your chest gets collapsed.
- Asthma: It is a type of condition, which occurs due to shortness of breath and causes chest pain while coughing, sneezing and breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problem: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is also a common reason for chest pain such as burning sensation in your heart.
- Other causes of chest pain: There are several other reasons of chest pain such as muscle strain, ribs injury, shingles, anxiety and panic attacks. It is always important to visit a physician whenever you encounter any of such chest pain symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.