Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Lalwani JaiprakashYour feedback matters!
Hii. I want to know that does every marine fish contains omega3? What r the other sources of it. How much mg it required daily for healthy heart.
I am 21yr old I am suffering from chest pain in several of months. I use some medical in presence of doctor and I relax but suddenly the pain again start so please suggest me.
I am the diabetic person having diabetic levels of 140 and 220. Using medicines for heart stunt made on 20th may 2013 as using of psychiatric medicines. Sent good diet schedule to me.
Sir, I am 40 yrs old. When I wake up in the morning I feel tired. I don't feel fresh. My full day seems to be too lazy and tiresome. I got my blood reports which say deficiency of vitamin D and LDL chlorestrol at 130. Please suggest my ahead.
I have get a pressure in my chest. Short breaths. Tingly sensation in my upper center chest. Left arm gets tight. Left leg gets tight. I feel I have to fight not to black out. Then I have an impending sense of doom. I feel Im about to die. Symptoms last for a couple hours. Or when I fall asleep and wake up. Had 2 EKG. Came back normal. My heart only races if I start hyperventilating. It's usually 70-80 beats during an episode. Had this for years.
My BP was 150/110 doctor prescribed a tablet to be taken daily which I am talking now the BO is 120/70 shall I continue to take it for ever or stop it now or reduce the dose. What are the side effects? Thanks.
My whole chest pains too much in winter what is the reason and what should I do to get rid from these.
I am suffering from low blood pressure, can you please explain me why this happens abd hiw can I prevent this?
My dad used to take losar 25 for BP now he takes adalactone 100 twice daily. Is adalactone as effective as losar 25 at reducing BP?
Hello doctors, My name is sri. My mom she is suffering from high blood pressure since 20 years. Now the blood pressure is not in control. She don't have any other problems except this blood pressure and she is on medication since 20 years. Can I get any help on this? Please suggest how to put it in control?
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.