Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. LalithaYour feedback matters!
Causes and Symptoms of Hemophilia
Hemophilia is a genetic disorder, which is marked by improper blood clotting. In this bleeding disorder, a person suffers from low levels of certain proteins called clotting factors, which aid in the process of blood clotting. There are 13 types of factors that combine with platelets to help in the formation of a blood clot. People who suffer from hemophilia start bleeding due to minor reasons and their blood takes a very long time to clot.
Causes of Hemophilia
Depending on the type, the causes of hemophilia can vary. There are three types of hemophilia, namely hemophilia A, B, and C.
- Hemophilia A, the most commonly occurring form, is caused by a deficiency of factor VIII.
- Hemophilia B, also known as Christmas disease, is caused by the lack of factor IX.
- Hemophilia C, on the other hand, occurs due to the lack of factor XI.
However, hemophilia is a genetic condition, which usually passes down from generation to generation. A defect in the genes, which causes the body to make factors VIII, IX, or XI causes the condition. These particular genes are located in the X-chromosomes and, thus, it makes hemophilia an X-linked recessive disorder.
What are the symptoms of hemophilia?
The intensity of symptoms would depend upon the seriousness of the factor deficiency. A person with a serious deficiency may bleed for no apparent reason, which is also known as spontaneous bleeding.
Some of the symptoms of this bleeding disorder are:
- Blood in the urine and stool
- Large, deep bruises
- Excessive bleeding
- Bleeding gums
- Frequent nosebleeds
- Pain and stiffness in the joints
- Irritability and anxiety
- Severe headaches
- Repeated vomiting
- Neck pain
- Cloudy or foggy vision
- Extreme sleepiness
"future placenta is posture-fundic, low lying about 3 cm from os. Given in the sonography. The normal delivery is not possible told by doctor is this correct? Is any solution for that? Month: 4th.
She is not enjoying sex with me these days? She says she is not feeling the urge for it? PLease advise.
Pumpkin seeds are a perfect choice for a healthy snack to munch on during boring afternoons. They are not just tasty, but immensely healthy. These seeds can be called as nutritional powerhouse that are packed with nutrients, which are required for the overall sustenance of health. Some of the most impressive benefits of pumpkin seeds include:
- Magnesium for healthy heart: One-fourth cup of pumpkin seeds contains about half of the regularly suggested intake of magnesium which in turn helps the body in performing a wide range of vital physiological functions. When an individual takes the required amount of magnesium, it boosts the production of ATP, synthesis of RNA molecules, rhythmic pumping of the heart, proper formation of the tooth and bone and relaxation of the veins and vessels carrying blood. It has been shown that eating pumpkin seeds regularly keeps the blood pressure under control and reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke as well.
- Zinc for assisting immunity: Pumpkin seeds are also a good source of zinc, and one ounce of this seed contains about 2 mg of the mineral. Zinc is essential for the body for a host of reasons such as immunity, growth of cells, proper sleep, lifting mood, replenishing the senses and is critical to eye and skin health. It is also known to help in regulating the insulin levels and improving male sexual power. Quite many people around the world do not get the right supply of this beneficial mineral due to mineral depletion of soil, effects of harmful drugs and consumption of plant-based diets. One can consume pumpkin seeds daily to combat common health issues such as cold and flu, depression, skin problems and acne and chronic fatigue.
- Omega-3 fatty acids to control cholesterol: Nuts and seeds including pumpkin seeds are known to be viable sources of Omega-3 fatty acids or alpha-linolenic acid. It is required by all individuals and the body then converts it to the more useful fats called the DHA and EPA. By eating an ounce of pumpkin seeds every day, one can intake an excellent source of good cholesterol.
- Tryptophan for restful sleep: Tryptophan belongs to the amino acid group. This is a protein building block found in abundance in the pumpkin seeds. This tryptophan is converted into serotonin by the body which in turn is transformed into melatonin or the sleep hormone. Those who have trouble sleeping can take a handful of pumpkin seeds along with some fruit pieces right before going to bed to see desirable results. The pumpkin seeds will supply the body with the required amount of tryptophan which will be converted to the sleep hormone and promote a restful sleep all through the night.
The pumpkin seeds can be stored and carried easily and require no refrigeration. Charged with a lot of nutrients ranging from copper to manganese, zinc to protein, pumpkin seeds should be considered as a healthy snack that can regularly be taken to enjoy a host of health advantages. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
My partner got pregnant 2 weeks ago, Bt she want to avoid pregnancy right now. So what will she do now. quickly please.
Choose Ayurveda, Choose Healthy Life........
Jan 11 I had sex with my man and I thought I was pregnant but got my periods on Jan 29th but it was very heavy bleeding. Now it's March 3rd I still haven't got my periods. Thing is we did not have sex after Jan 11th. I was supposed to get my periods on Feb 28th. I have mild cramps but I'm late and confused coz I get my periods on time. Help!
My last period was due on 20th February. My period comes after 30 days. I had sex on 5th, 9th, 11th and 17th of March. Can I be pregnant? I am anxious to know about this. Please reply to me.
I'm a 32 yrs old female, how to get pregnant normally because 2 times ivf done but that's all negative, please reply me, 15 yrs finished but still I have no child. please advice.?
Thanks for their commitment for health and fitness
Yeah everyone has its unique identity in its odors too but when it comes torturing its unhealthy
Bad body odors (breath, sweat even when urine n stool has normal but bad odor due to normal pitta).
When its notable bad (vitiated pitta to be treated) please consult your (ayurveda doctor)
Family physician to get medical condition.
Yeah diet also plays role to manage the body odors.
October heat may boost all these body odors so consider to detox in this season.
Sure all your near n dear one will note the thing.
Have happy n healthy living.