Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Lalith SethYour feedback matters!
Whenever I attend calls on the phone in whole day. In the night when I lay down to sleep. There is a drum sounds started in my ears and I earlier took medicine for this but I could not get rid of this. Please help me doc.
Sir I am felling some pain in my different side of throat. My Doctor say me this are some infection in my throat and he suggest me some mediation but i was taking 10 days but it was goes many but still some pain in different side of throat. Some time I feel that some node in my throat but I have examine this by ultrasound on neck and throat. But no node saw in throat. All are good condition but I dont know why I feel this pain. Please give me suggestion which test I will do that actual position of my throat.
My left ear is always having pause and it is continuing since my childhood. The thing is that I am also not having any hearing problem or anything but still the ear is not getting dry permanently. Whenever I use the Zenflox Eye & Ear droop it becomes dry but next day or after 1-2 days again having same problem. Want a permanent solution as it is irritating me and making me feel peculiar.
I am 22 year old Male and have problem of cough (dry) and itchy eyes and running nose from last 2 weeks. What should I do?
I am 45 years old female there is hole in my right inner ear in the lower mebarne. There is continues pus is coming out if I take antibiotic it will stop for some days what should I do? please give the solution.
Hello Doctor, the symptoms I am facing are as follows. I have blocked nose and hence difficulty in breathing and mostly it happens when I am resting. My eyes gets red and sometimes there is itching in right eye. When I start sneezing I continuously sneezing for 1-2 minutes. Mucus flows out from nose. All these happens mostly at morning and evening time. This is happening from past one or two month. I have taken many antibiotic medicines but no relief. I have masturbate two times today and smoked cigarette yesterday. I also went out of my hostel today in main city for some work. Today the intensity of my symptoms is high. Can you please tell me why it is so.
I have problem in my left ear. I feel some liquid inside. please tell me if there is something serious?
Hearing is an essential process in everyone's life. Be it your social life or professional activities, hearing influences every aspect of your life. You can thus, never ignore the health of your ears to enjoy a healthy life. But there are several hindrances to obstruct effective hearing. One of the problems is the accumulation of a natural substance called cerumen produced by the glands present in the ear canal. The accumulated cerumen is medically referred to as Earwax. Over production of cerumen is mainly triggered by the deficiency of Omega-3 fatty acids, zinc and magnesium.
The basic function of the wax is to protect the ear canal from invasion by foreign particles like bacteria and dust particles. This is necessary for the smooth functioning of the ear and its protection from invaders. However, it becomes an irritating problem when the earwax is produced in excess. The problem aggravates when the ear canal is blocked due to accumulation of earwax. In such cases, we use certain objects such as bobby pins, Q-tips or cotton swabs to clean the accumulated earwax from the ear canal. What we do not realise is that pricking the wax using these objects can sometime cause significant damage to the ear. These objects push the wax deep inside the canal, leading to blockage.
The most common symptoms of excessive earwax are as follows:
- Developing a fullness feeling in the ears
- Loss of hearing on temporary basis
- Noises inside the ear
Here are the preventive measures to remove ear wax blockage:
- In order to prevent blockage of ear wax, try keeping it moist by frequently running water into your ear while taking a bath. This will prevent the ear wax from getting dried up so that it doesn’t get blocked in the ear canal. Make sure, you drain the water from the ear after running it for some time.
- Don’t use any pointed objects inside the ears as it can cause ear infection while pushing the wax deeper.
- Avoid inserting cotton swabs or ear buds into the ear canal. You can use them to remove exposed ear wax at the ear opening, but don’t push them deep inside the ear canal. It can push the excess ear wax inside the ear canal, thereby resulting in to an impact.
- Don’t use candle ear wax remover. Ear candles are another method to remove ear wax, but it can be really dangerous as you need to hold the lighted candle very close to your ear. It can even burn your ear.
- Don’t use cold water or a strong jet to drain out the excess ear wax. Strong jet can lead to the damage of the ear drum while cold water may result into dizziness.
- Avoid using any other method to remove ear wax at home, such as suction.
- Don’t use any type of acidic liquid in order to soften the ear wax.
- Omega 3 fatty acids are good for mitigating the problem of ear wax. So, include walnuts, avocados, salmon, albacore and ground flax seed in your diet.
- Consult a doctor if the problem persists even after using home remedies.