Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshyajit DhaniYour feedback matters!
I am having dandruff problem and my skin is oily in my face pimple and black mark is their I am using neem and tulsi shampoo how my dandruff can be control what I can to do.
I am a 22 years young boy. Whenever I take a bath my skin suddenly becomes dry, and after sometime white patches appears on my skin due to dryness. I apply body lotion but its an temporary solution. Is there any permanent solution for this issue? As I need to apply lotion every time the skin becomes dry.
I have problem of pimples in my face since 4 year. If I do some treatment or consult any doctor I get relief but after few months it again comes back. Please tell me solution.
I take 30 drops of berberis aquifolium (for pimples) before going to bed (means only one time in 24 hour). It is good or not?
Hi doctor, am getting bald at the centre and it is spreading towards the forehead. It started about four years ago and I have used several medicines but all in vain.
I want to get rid of my lip pigmentation. My lips used to be light but now they aren't the same. They have become darker specially the upper lip. Please help.
I have pimples and black heads on my face I can take many medicine from 5 months but have didn't any changes on my face what can I do.
6 Mistakes in Self-Treating Acne
Acne is a very common problem that affects people, mostly teenagers worldwide. The problem of acne can be extremely annoying, making most of the people to opt for self medication. However, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist to avoid unwanted complications. The following common but serious mistakes should be avoided while self-treating acne:
1. Fight acne the dermatologist way: During adolescence, hormonal imbalance is one of the major factors resulting in acne. However, factors like prolonged illness, pollution, dermatological problems cannot be sidelined either. It should be noted that acne is an inflammation which needs proper investigation. A dermatologist should be consulted at the very onset. Use of any medicated lotions or creams without proper recommendation can aggravate the problem.
2. The lesser the better: Using too many products at a time will do you more harm than good. Use one product at a time. If you think a product can magically treat your acne in a day, then you are in for some disappointment. Optimism is good, but being realistic is better. Not all products show positive results in a day. One needs to have patience. Use the product diligently for a week before trying out a new product.
3. Complete what you started: It is a crime to stop any medications mid way. Complete the full course of the medication, even if your acne is fully treated.
4. Popping away to ugly spots and scars: Popping or picking only worsens the inflammation and acne. It will leave your face with some really ugly spots. When the acne head turns white, do not try to squeeze it out. Show some resilience. It is a very common mistake that should be strictly avoided.
5. Exfoliants should be chosen carefully. Understand your skin type well. Micro-beads-enriched exfoliants are the best to use. Avoid scrubbing or over washing the face. Always use a sunscreen before stepping out in the sun. If you are into make-ups, remove them before retiring to bed. Use make-ups that suit your skin type. Minimal application of make-up is advisable in case of acne.
6. Many well wishers might suggest innumerable acne treatments. Listen to all, but choose what you feel and know is the best.
A flawless and acne-free face is very much achievable.
Hello, I have scalp psoriasis. What are the precautions I should take? And what are the food products I should avoid?
I am suffering from acne. My face has small dots all over. It is making me look tanned and I also get pimples frequently. My face has lost the glow totally. Earlier I used to have a clear face but after I took some heat on my face at a beauty salon my face pores started showing up. What should I do?
I am suffering from serious hair fall problem. I have tried many medical shampoo but doesn't work. What should I do to fix it?
Here are some Body & Skin Beautification procedures.