Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshyajit DhaniYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old but my weight is very low also my growth is very less. Thats why my breast size did not increase sufficiently please help me for this.
I am Dr. Nishith Chandra, Director, Interventional Cardiologist at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi, India. I am at this institute from last 22 years. Today I will discuss about the differences between cardiac arrest, heart failure and heart attack. Are these heart failure, heart attack, heart and cardiac arrest, they are same thing? No they are not the same thing. They denote totally different meanings. So what do you we mean by heart failure.
Heart failure means that heart is failing in its duty to pump enough blood. Heart is still beating, heart has not stopped, heart is beating. Then how do a person recognize heart failure. The most common symptom of heart failure is breathlessness, intense weakness and sometimes just spin. So this is heart failure. Heart does not stop during heart failure. Heart continues to beat but weak beating inefficiently.
Then the second term comes which is heart attack. What is heart attack? Heart attack is when the there is a blockage of one of the three arteries of the coronary arteries of the heart, then the person gets a heart attack and this is recognized by severe chest pain, severe excruciating chest pain which may or may not be complete with sweating, breathlessness, intense weakness or sense feeling of impending doom. So this is called heart attack. This is different from heart failure.
What is cardiac arrest? Cardiac arrest means when the heart suddenly stops. In both heart failure and heart attack, the heart continues to beat, but only in cardiac arrest the heart count stop suddenly. So this is the most dangerous of the all three situations so when the cardiac arrest occurs the person loses its consciousness because there is no blood supply to the brain and we have to resistant the person immediately.
What you can do at that time if you find somebody collapsing? Immediately start CPR, what we call cardio pulmonary resuscitation. For learning CPR you may contact us at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute or you can join your consult your nearest heart hospital. So if you learn, if you have learned CPR then you can revive the patient from cardiac arrest.
So now you have learned that these three terms cardiac arrest is different, cardiac heart failure is different and heart attack are different and these should be treated separately.
So if you need to consult me you can consult me either through www.lybrate.com or you can meet me personally at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi which is there in Okhla or at my personal clinic at sector 93 A, Expressway Noida.
Hi Both thighs around groin area, darken. Four derma cream gives good result, but on stopping its application, problem recurs. Please provide a permanent solution.
Dear Doctor, meri age 40 years hai, mujhe kareeb 1 year sai sugar ki problem hai, aur mere pairo (footh) kai upper black color kai spot bhi ho rahe hai, doctor kahte hai ki eczema hai, un mai kuch kuch khujali bhi hote hai, aur mai jab pesaan (urine) karta hu to urine karne kai kareeb 1 minthue kai baad urine ki 1 boond phir sai nikal jaate hai, jis ki wakah sai mai bhaut paressan hu, aap mujhe koi ayuurvedic medicine bataye, I wait for your reply.
I have scars on my lungs of left upper lobe. How should I remove my scars my all reports are normal like afb culture. Ct scan says etiology infection.
I am suffering from heavy hairfall. Whenever I get sweat. I drink 2 litres water daily, shampoo and condition after 2days. then also all the day whenever run my fingers through my hair 2-3 strands came out just so easily. Moreover I have gastric and pherenjities. So I take gastric tablet every day and I have so much mucous, I take zincovit and folic acid regularly, I drink milk too, and livosin also. As I dont feel hungry without taking livosin. My scalp is very oily and my hairs are very curly, frizy and thin. Suggest me what I should do?
Heyy I have a problem on my upper side of my arm it have type of wrinkles on that which seems very bad when it seems to anyone Tell my wot I do?
How can I control my face acne after masturbation or is it really due to masturbation and make my face acne free forever.
Most people think that having a smoking habit adversely affects only the lungs and the heart. But apart from known links to lung cancer and heart disorders, smoking also causes skin damage. The intensity of damage is directly proportional to the number of cigarettes one smokes in a day and the number of years one has been smoking for.
Here are 7 of the horrible things that smoking does to your skin
1. Premature ageing: The process of skin ageing is accelerated by a smoking habit. The chemicals that are ingested through the smoke cause your skin to age much faster, making it look loose, dull and coarse, with uneven colouring. Most smokers have a muted orange or grey tinge to their complexions.
2. Wrinkles and lines: The nicotine from smoke constricts blood vessels in the outer layers of the skin, thereby cutting off the supply of oxygen and nutrients. This causes the skin to develop visible fine lines and wrinkles at a faster rate.
3. Scarring and pigmentation: Since blood is not flowing properly to the outer layers of the skin, it is more susceptible to broken capillaries and veins, which can cause dark scarring and pigmentation on the face and other areas.
4. Darkening of the lips: Constant exposure to heat from smoking causes stark darkening and pigmentation in the lips, which also become dry and coarse.
5. Delayed wound healing: The presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals in the blood causes cuts and wounds on the skin to heal at a much slower pace with an increased risk of infection, blood clot formation and death of skin tissue.
6. Increased risk of skin disease: Smoking makes the skin prone to various diseases and conditions like psoriasis, which happen as nicotine adversely affects the body's immune system.
7. High chances of skin cancer: Skin cancer and oral cancer are the two lesser known variants of the diseases that can be caused by smoking. Skin cancer is far more common among smokers than among non-smokers.
The harmful effects of smoking on the skin are not entirely discernible until after 10 years of prolonged smoking. Fortunately, your skin starts to heal itself when you kick the habit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.