Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshyajit DhaniYour feedback matters!
I have lot of under eye wrinkles from last year and my eye sight is very week and I always wear spex 1.5 Give me some advise to get rid from these wrinkles.
I migrated from India to Saudi Arabia & found skin itching problem initially. Then after continuous use of coconut oil & good moisturiser, my issue got resolved upto 95%. Still sometimes this itching starts in legs & hair in genital parts also. Shall I go for medication now. Also please recommend a suitable ointment to get rid of these.
I am 25 years old, and my complexion is somewhat dark and my engagement if after 1 month. I think make up will not suit on me it will make me darker. What should I do. Should I need any pre facial or somewhat else. Or how much time I should take facial before engagement. My skin is mix type some dry and somewhere oily.
I am 24 year girl. I have dark circle around neck. How to reduce dark circle. What should I do. please suggest.
My skin is very gud but has started sagging. What cream to apply and which home remedies really work.
I am having some kind of hair fall like in patch so what would I do for this I'm having this problem from around 1 months.
On my face skin pores are getting open and are getting larger. Pls suggest something that can cure it.
I am 21 year old. I have hair fall problem. I had tried many oil to stop hair fall but didn't stop falling of hair. What should I do to stop hair fall?
Hii I m divya from I m suffering from hair loss problem. My hairs are out very fastly suggest me medicine n oil or another treatment of hair gain or make stronger.
Hair loss at a great extent. Tried all varieties of shampoo, conditioners. Nothing helped. My mom had a version of saying heredity. Is there anything I can do to stop the hairfall?
Hello Dr. me 5 months se gym jaa rhaa hu .mere shoulder pe streach mark aa gaye he bahut to vo neekal ne ke liye me kya kru mene abhee abhee bio oil liyaa he aur koi cream please suggest me?
Sir my skin is oily, and I have pimple overhead, I tried most thing but I failed to remove/cure the pimple.
Tried various treatment, creams, following diet plan from long and also sleeping to 8 hrs or plus but no improvement in dark circles under eyes, so pls suggest should I go for surgery or is there any other option for that, pls suggest as I have dark circles under eyes from more than 5 years. Feeling very frustrated as getting no result from everywhere.Please tell.
Aesthetic medicine is a developing branch of medicine and scientific research. The objective is to cosmetically enhance an individual's physical appearance with nominally invasive procedures. It is a modern field and is not just restricted to plastic surgeons and dermatologists. Most medical specialists can offer services in the field of aesthetic medicine.
The major types of procedures and techniques are:
1. Surgical techniques
- Liposuction: This is a surgical cosmetic technique, which is used to remove fat from certain areas of the body to re-shape the body and reduce weight.
- Facelifts: A facelift is a surgical procedure, which is done to restore the healthy and youthful features of the skin by injecting dermal fillers (soft tissue) into the hollow or sagging parts of the face or neck.
- Radiofrequency ablation: In this medical procedure, a radio wave produces electric current and eliminates the diseased or non-functional tissues. The technique has applications outside aesthetic medicine too, such as treating tumors, chronic pain, heart problems, etc.
- Hair transplant: Hair transplantation surgery is a procedure where the hair follicles are surgically removed from a donor site and implanted on the recipient side to cover up bald spots. The hair follicles are taken from the patient and so, the grafted hair continues its natural growth after surgery.
2. Non-Surgical techniques
- Radio frequency skin tightening: This is a non-surgical alternative to facelifts and it produces the connective tissues (collagen and elastin) in order to remodel the tissues and tighten the skin of the face and the neck.
- Chemical peel: A chemical peel is a type of skin treatment, which is used to smoothen and improve the texture of skin. It is especially done for the facial skin to remove lines, folds and wrinkles. The procedure causes the dead skin cells to peel off and the new skin that appears is more even and youthful.
- Non-surgical liposuction: This procedure is done using laser energy and ultrasound and the subcutaneous fat cells are eliminated. There is no suction, incision or injection involved.These techniques are of lower risk as compared to surgical weight loss procedures.
- Laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Hair Removal: The Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) procedure involves a spectrum of wavelengths (similar to those of a light bulb), which are targeted at the skin and some of the wavelengths can remove body hair. Laser hair removal is slightly more effective than IPL because it involves a focused beam of light in one specific wavelength, which targets the hair follicles of your skin.