Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. LakshmiYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years of age. Some three years back I started experiencing shortness in breath and I went to IGMC and Fortis and underwnent several test Viz, Echo, TMT, PFT even Angiography and later at Fortis I was diagnosed with allergic asthama. Since then I am using inhaler sprays, taking vaccins (Vaxigrip and Pnemovax), Tab Medrol along with Olmisartan 10 and CTD 6.25 plus Stellopalm 10 mg daily. During all this time I underwent lot of agony and feeling of insecurity and over a period of time I have developed an inbulit feeling of fear and a small sore throat or a pain in chest or arm of any kind of breathing trouble makes me quite anxious. The things go worse when I am alone at home or Driving back to home alone. I discussed this thing with several of My Friends who are into Medical Profession and advised me seek psychiatry opinion. .Please suggest
My sis in law having some psychiatric problem. She is hearing sounds which we are not getting. Need help from good psychiatrist.
I was very weak student every body laugh at me. I am very weak in my work also. How can I improve my IQ. What should I do?
I have fever and body pain since 2 week. I tried Disprin and D cold total for 7 days but I didn't get well. Please recommend treatment for me.
My memorising power is not very good, what do you want to suggest me for increase my memorising power?
Hi I want to know whether I am touching bipolar anywhere I am depressed 24 hours. I feel like crying all time. Each time I travel or something I feel like committing suicide. People call me immature for the way I speak. But the truth is whenever I open my mouth fear walks along. It happens all the time. My situation is turning more worse than before.
I am 29 years old. I am taking medicine for bipolar disorder for 18 months. operate chrono 300 mg, dipwell 10 mg. I am 92 kg unable to loose weight. Kindly tell me way and how can I stop medicine. I have thyroid also taking eltroxin 50th mg.
I am Dr Priyanka Srivastava We know that anger is a type of emotion and it’s a natural emotion. But if it doesn’t be managed in appropriate time, it will hamper our day-to-day life situations. So, today let’s understand what are the important tips that need to be followed to manage anger.
- First, is Practice Deep Breathing. When we practice deep breathing, it relaxes our muscles and we divert our mind and our anger reduces down.
- Secondly, you should start reverse counting from 0 to 1. When we start reverse counting, surely our mind diverts and again our muscles loosen down and we might change our thoughts from anger to happiness also.
- Thirdly, we need to focus on the present. When we focus on the present, we follow our past and the situations in which we are entering anger. If we do not mix the past with the present, surely the anger will be lowered down.
- We need to listen to the music of our choice. If we switch to the music, we surely again lower down the muscles and anger will slow down.
- We need to change the situation. If we change the situation, again, the muscles will lower down and we will be reducing the anger in our thoughts.
- Lastly, as muscles are important, we need to relax our tightened muscles. While relaxing our tightened muscles, we need to do some small exercises like the movement of our fingers and movement of our head so that the tightened muscles towards our forehead and our hands again loosen down.
So, by these simple six tips you surely can manage the anger in our day-to-day life because as we are not able to manage we might hamper our close relationships, we might hamper our relationships at work and at home also.
Hi, I am more stressed on office work. Sometimes getting the tension and nervous. How to get the relief from this. Job Nature - IT infrastructure support Regards Rajesh.
I have adjusting problem and do not how to control my anger. I lost many jobs due to anger. I become angry when someone cheats. I am doing exercises and yoga. But still I can not control anger.
I am 18 years old boy and I want to increase my brain memory naturally. Along with yoga, what other steps and diet should be taken to get maximum results. I also want to increase my memory sharpness which should be in a natural way.
My wife is taking one tablet each of PALIRIS 6 and FLUNIL 20 for last nine years. She was diagnosed for schizophrenia. She does not feel any problem now. What needs to be done.
I have problem in getting marks don't know why? Please advice what should i do to create study atmosphere in my house.
My friend wants to leave smoking but he can't because every 3 hours he gets sweat n headache if he doesn't smoke. He also can't run more due to this n his breathing becomes fast. He haa tried all nicotine chewing gums but all in vain. What to do?
Follow these simple ways for good EQ-
1) Get enough rest: Most people need seven to eight hours of sleep each night in order to function optimally.
2) Adopt good nutrition: The more you learn about what you eat and how it affects your energy and mood, the better you can feel.
3) Exercise regularly: Exercise is a powerful antidote to stress, anxiety, and depression. Aim for atleast30 minutes of exercise per day.
4) Get a dose of sunlight: Sunlight lifts your mood, so try to get at least 10 to 15 minutes of sun per day.
5) Limit alcohol and avoid cigarettes and other drugs. These are stimulants have long-term negative consequences for mood and emotional health.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.