Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LakshikaYour feedback matters!
I am just 19 years old boy I am uncomfortable due to more hormone. More hair in my face and oily skin. How can I reduce this problem?
Hi doctors please koi bta skte ho jo hair loss mei regrowth pp therapy hoti h uska kya cost or chargr and uska results kya raheta hai please tell.
Nowadays hair fall has become a very common problem for children as well as for adults two. Many advanced treatments are being given and still the problem remains same. Hair fall is not a disease but a symptom of some underlying disease or syndrome. We used to see around 500 hair fall patients a month and each patient has a different cause for hair fall. Most successful treatment depends upon the finding root cause of the disease. Until unless the root cause is treated, it's difficult to treat hair fall completely.
1. Psychiatric cause.
We have experienced many cases comes with hair fall may have some underlying cause which is not related to something tangible. There is a condition called as o c d (obsessive compulsive disorder). Some of these patients having a tendency to pull their own hair to ease the pressure from inside. O c d is a kind of disease which makes the person repeat the same behavior again and again.
2. Lack of beta carotene.
If the consumption or absorption of beta-carotene is less, then there are chances of severe hair fall.
3. Lack of nutrition.
If the hair roots are not getting enough amount of nutrition either due to lack of supply of nutrition or due to impairment in blood circulation towards the scalp.
Treatment for hair fall.
Trichoroot act is an herbal formula which includes hair oil and herbal medicines to stimulate the hair follicle, to provide nutrition to the hair follicle and helps in preventing hair fall and promoting hair growth naturally. Many successful treatments in patients with trichromat act formula depend upon the age of the patient, the severity of the hair fall, the area of baldness, chronicity of the disease, hereditary factors, allergic factors, underlying diseases like thyroid problems, diabetes or any other allied autoimmune diseases. With this diversity associated with hair fall or baldness, patients must have patience while undergoing treatment. Some patients show very good improvement in just 6 months while other may take up to 16 to 18 months. As it's a natural therapy for treating hair fall/baldness there is no room for any kind of side effects.
I am losing the thickness of my hair at the sides (near the ears) ,and slowly it is spreading. How do I stop it? Also give some advice to remove dandruff ,please.
I am 20 years old. I am female. I have pimples and black spots small holes for 2 years. I consulted dermatologist and used clear gel, acnesol, benzyl, clinxa gel, azifast gel, exazel 1.5, panderm. One after one. But again nd again I am facing these pimples. Pimples large in size are increasing on my cheeks. Smaller on my forehead. Please suggest me the best solution. I'll wait for your siggsuggestions. Thank you.
The main causes of hair falling in younger age are- chronic diseases, improper way of having diet, excessive burden on the mind, severe fever, hormones disorders or hereditary hair fall.
Homoeopathic medicines in hair problems
1. Selenium:- cold natured patient suffers from hair fall of eyebrows, moustache and genitals
2. Fluoric acid:- the hot natured patient suffers from hairs fall.
3. Acid phos:- provides relief if the patient suffers from grey hair in early age or hair fall due to worry.
4. Mezereum:- if symptoms like- dandruff in the head, hair dryness, layers on the skull like chalk, constant itching in the head, etc.
5. Nitric acid:- the patient suffers from purulent pimples in the head with hairs fall due to which, he is not able to touch his head by his hands.
6. Kali-carb:- in the conditions of hair fall with dryness in the head. All hair problems end by taking this medicine.
7. Syphilinum:- hairs fall stops within few days if correct potency is taken.
8. Antherum:- if the patient suffers from hairs falling of beard
9. Lycopodium:- lycopodium is considered as very effective medicine if any one suffers from hairs fall; grey hair.
10. Thuja:- if the patient suffers from hair fall due to dryness in the head and scabby dandruff, using the mother tincture of thuja is very beneficial.
11. Ustilago:- if the patient suffers from following symptoms like- hairs falling in early age and stop growing of hairs again after falling once, etc,
12. Phosphorus and calcarea phos:- in symptoms like- hairs falling in bunches as one bunch of hair falls from one portion of the head and after that another bunch of hair falls again, etc.
13. Natrum muriaticum & sepia:- if a woman suffers from hairs falling during her pregnancy.
14. Arsenic:- if the patient’s hair falls due to weak hair root and he suffers from head dryness, skin dryness, etc,
Homoeopathic treatment cures hairfall completely if correct potency is choosen. No side effects.