Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Laila Tawe
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Laila TaweYour feedback matters!
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
1) Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
2) Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
3) Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
4) Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
5) Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Fruits That'll Help You Keep Your Cool This Summer
I hv taken pill already after having unprotected sex within 3 days but after that I hd ejaculate sperm under mine vagina does it lead to pregnancy after taking pill.
I m 23 year old. My periods date is not came at a time. And since 2 months my date is not come. What can I do?
Hello sir, Please help me which contraceptive pills will be safe for my wife without any side effects and how it should be taken?
Hello doctor I'm 3 months pregnant now. After first scanning doctors told placenta posterior. I shown the reports to few doctors only one senior most doctor told to remove pregnancy. If I continue then it will be problem for me in future and other doctors telling its nothing and I should take bed rest till delivery. Please advice.
Ayurvedic Abhyanga or Oil Massage helps to reduce the stress. It is explained that by doing Abhyanga, the ageing process, fatigue and disorders of Vata are controlled. Texts say that a person should do oil massage as per his constitution. Every day for Vata Constitution, Alternate days for Pitta and twice a week for kapha Constitution. Abhyanga or Oil Massage should be performed specially to the Head, Ears and the Feet. They promote Sight, improve the blood circulation, relax the body and the mind and specially improve the immunity. We, at Narayana Ayurveda Kuteeram provide customized oils based upon Prakruti ( Constitution ). You can contact us for the same.