Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. L S PalYour feedback matters!
I am having erectile dysfunction early ejaculation and low desire for sex I had been masturbating for a long time kindly help.
My age 21 and am a male but still now my reproductive system does not producing sperms. Only ejaculating pre ejaculation fluid What can I do now.
I am 57 year old and under went bypass surgery ten years back. I am fit and fine but I am suffering from gas trouble. After meal or before meal I feel heavy in my stomach and and feel suffocation. Though I can breath easily but feel uneasy. Please advice.
Here are 5 ways to take care of your penis
Shares a few tips so you know how to take care of your penis to prevent major issues.
Taking good care of your penis will not only keep it clean, it will also prevent your likelihood of testicular cancer and other penis-related issues.
1. Clean up: your penis should be cleaned daily. So should your bottom and the area in between, called the perineum. Use a mild soap as these areas can be sensitive.
2. Examine yourself: it is not just women who need to get their breasts check to prevent cancer. Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in young men. For this reason, every week you should examine each testis (the plural is testes) in turn between your finger and thumb by rolling the skin over them. The most common symptom is a lump of any size but you should book an appointment with your doctor if you have any new feelings in the scrotal area
3. Erection problems: erectile dysfunction, or impotence, is, unfortunately, common from middle age onwards and it's caused by a narrowing of the blood vessels that pump blood to create and maintain an erection. This narrowing may occur for a number of reasons but high blood pressure, diabetes and smoking are high on the list. Giving up smoking seems like a no-brainer, and maintaining a healthy body weight and undertaking regular exercise reduce your risk of developing high blood pressure and diabetes.
4. Protect from stis: sexually transmitted infections are invisible and often give no symptoms for many years so you won't know if you've just passed one on, so you should always wear a condom. They significantly reduce the risk of the transmission of stis.
5. Make good use of your penis: make ejaculation part of your daily routine. Here's why: a large Harvard study of nearly 30, 000 men found the risk of prostate cancer was 33 percent lower in men who'd ejaculated at least 21 times per month, compared to those who ejaculated only 4-7 times per month. This included ejaculations during sex, masturbation and, um, 'nocturnal emissions'
When doing sex with my partner she was sucking my pennis when sperm is discharging she was eating sperm is it good for her health. Before sex we both watch porn videos.
Hi My Name Is Mansoor, I l Have a Problem, I not Getting Sleep Daily From 3 Years, I'm Trying To Sleep From 10pm but I Get at 2 or 3pm, I Don't Know Why This is Happening To Me. Please Help Me, What Should I Do Now?
I have teeth gap problem. Its in front of face. Only two teeth are gap. So its look ugly. How I make its tight and no gap between these btwo teeth. Give me solutions.
People from bihar do come here for labour work. We get infected with them. How can we save ourselves.
I am 18 year old female and I have so much facial hairs (thick hairs. So what should I do to get rid of them permanently. Should I go for laser treatment. I am so much confused please tell me please what to do?
My son is 12 years old he is very short memory he can not learn his answers even he can not write properly he can not copy right from the blackboard he has lack of concentration.
I am suffering from sinus problem. Daily morning I have cough problem. Sneezing and running nose. What can I do.?
When I wake up in morning my heads is paining and 3 to 4 days in a weeks it's paining what can I do I really don't know pls tell me.
Exercise is one of the best way to keep yourself fit