Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. L. R. PalavYour feedback matters!
Wen I participated in sex I was done only with 2-3 in outs. Is there any problem in me or is it quiet common in the first round? And are there any disadvantages of masturbation. I mean to ask is it good to health or bad to. And will it increase the stamina.
FIGHT the FLU (Influenza) through Education and Awareness.
By – Dr. Dilip Pawar (Pediatrician)
• FLU is caused by Influenza virus (Swine Flu is one of the types of influenza virus flu)
• It mainly affects the respiratory tract and causes diseases varying from mild cold to very severe pneumonia which may be life threatening.
• Flu becomes serious mainly in small kids, old people, and patients having poor immunity due to other diseases.
• Patient spreads the infection by coughing and sneezing infected droplets in the air.
• Flu treatment should be started in all patients and their high risk close contacts as advised by the treating doctor.
• Other measures include isolation of the patient, bed rest, lots of fluid intake, use of face mask (N95) and frequent hand washing by patient.
• An effective method of prevention is yearly Flu Vaccine. It should be given to all kids below 5 year of age, all high risk patients and patients with poor immunity.
• Immunity develops after 2 – 3 wk. of vaccination and last for 6 to 12 months.
• Educating others at home, in schools, offices and society helps in controlling the spread of FLU.
• For any queries and doubt feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post your query on facebook.
What care has to be taken Post circumcision? When surgery is already done and still there is time for cuts to heal.
I have knee's pain when I wake up in the morning. I started sleep in A.C so what is cause and treatment for this?
Tonsillitis is an affliction that plagues a fair share of people. Located at the back of your throat, tonsils are essentially two small glands, which contain white blood cells to defend your body against infection. However, on account of germ attacks, sometimes the tonsils get infected and this results in the swelling of the tonsil glands, which in turn causes sore throat and aligned maladies.
Tonsillitis may be cured through surgical procedures. However, an isolated case of the inflammation of the tonsils need not warrant a surgery. Tonsillectomy or the surgical method of curing tonsillitis is only recommended for extreme cases of tonsillitis. Only the frequent sufferers of tonsillitis take recourse to tonsillectomy for a durable and effective solution. Surgeries are only done on those who have had at least seven bouts of strep throats within a span of a year.
Tonsillectomies essentially involve surgical removal of the tonsils either using a scalpel or burning the tissues in the tonsils with the use of ultrasound vibrations. Usually performed under anesthesia, it is a fairly painless and a non-hazardous procedure. Tonsillectomies generally last for about an hour. However, the recovery period sometimes entail a few physical discomforts. Sore throat, difficulty in swallowing, pain in the jaws and ears are common symptoms of post tonsillectomy conditions. While there are palliative medicines available in the markets, adequate rest and proper diet speeds up the recovery.
Tonsillectomy generally leaves no side effects and the success rate of this surgery is quite heartening. Tonsillectomy has also known to cure several other associated health problems in the likes of breathing troubles, sleep apnea, bleeding of the tonsil glands or cancerous developments in the tonsil glands. That aside, tonsillectomy is only performed on acute cases of tonsillitis and often regarded as the lender of last resort when medicines stop according any relief to the patient.
Hi from last last 2 days my body throat and head is paining a lot. I also had very bad cold. So what should I do.
I'm 36 years old I'm unmarried in 2008 I got gastric by pass surgery at that time I'm 170 kg and now I'm 113 kg now I want loss more around 25 kg tell me or help me how I achieve my target.
I am 21 years old person. My penis is not much longer than any person. So please suggested me a healthy and effective treatment.
There is so many capsules for long time sex. In field whether there is any side effects for the body.
My mom got a lot of hyperpigmentation on her face because of hormonal imbalance as she is 44 years old. Can turmeric help reducing the dark patches?
I am suffering from cold a long long time. When I take drugs it gives me relieve but after that I suffering from cold once again. Please tell me why and how I shall get relieve from it?
I am taking montek LC daily night before bedtime for allergy rhinitis, does it causes erectile dysfunction if it is taken for long period. If it causes ed means kindly suggest safe medicine for erectile dysfunction.
I have a dark circle under my hand. How I remove it in my body? it is five to four years old. Please advise.
I have a pain in my both knee. So please tell me a solution of my knee problem because I am disturbed with this problem.
Give me correct diet chart to cure BP how many hours walking daily and how many hours jogging and what type of fruits and vegetables to be eaten.
As we age, our organs and body as a whole start to deteriorate, which results in many age-related conditions. Bone and joint pain is one of the most common body aches with the passage of time. Many people consider it untreatable and try to soothe the pain with painkillers and other medications, but there is a way of treating the pain completely naturally and with no side-effects
- The knees are one of the body parts that is subjected to a lot of wear and tear over time. They support our weight and are very important for our movement, which is why they need to be protected. Additionally, our joints can be easily worn down due to a number of factors such as bad posture or inflammation.
- Once joint or bone pain kicks in, it will only increase if left untreated. These aches are usually among the first symptoms of aging, and they progress over time. They won’t go away after a while and should be treated as soon as possible in order to avoid bigger problems. Luckily, this can all be relieved with a simple natural remedy that will provide the joints with essential nutrients and protect them from damage.
- The natural treatment we have for you today can heal your joints and strengthen them and your bones as well. It contains essential nutrients which can prevent numerous problems. What we eat has a profound impact on our overall health including the health of our joints and bones. Nourishing the body with vitamins and minerals becomes increasingly more important overage, and this remedy will help you do exactly that. Here’s how to prepare it:
- Ingredients - 40 gr. Of pumpkin seeds200 gr. Of honey2 tablespoons of unflavored gelatin3 tablespoons of raisins8 tablespoons of flaxseedspreparation and use
- Just mix all the ingredients in a blender until you get a homogenous mixture.
- Take a tablespoon of the remedy twice a day and continue with it until you feel positive results.
- Try the remedy yourself, and you will restore your mobility soon!