Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. L.D DhamiYour feedback matters!
How to control hair loss and how to solve it by natural methods, also suggest some natural ways to prevent hair loss?
I am suffering from dry skin itching problem in my skin sometime I can't handle this itching problem and the particular part of the itching on skin is going dark in colour.
I have dark spot near eye and near nose or some time my face sine and some time not sine that is problem how to sold it.
Hello sir or ma'am, I want to know the reason behind flat breast of girl. She was 21 year old but she dont have breast growth. It was like flat breast. If she have menstrual cycle regularly then what was reason behind no growth of breast. After merriage there are any problem occur or during pregnancy what are problems she have to faces. Please give your opinion sir.
I'm 22 years my hair is getting thin from down and day by day I'm loosing my hair. please help me out.
Hi happy eve. I am 24yrs old having problem of pimples past 1yr. Face turned very horrible. Help me with some tips.
I have got a corn on my sole of left foot, its been about a month and have been wearing corn cap also but corn still persist kindly suggest the treatment and home remedy.
My face is full of pimples. I have used some home remedies but they were of no use. I am not sure what to do now. So can you help me with this ?
I am 15 year old mail pls help their was blood in stool but after consulting local doctor it is not bleeding but their is a continuous hairfall.
Lybrate | Dr.Taruna Prajapati speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Acne is a disorder which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. Acne is a teenager's biggest worry. However, it can occur at any age.
Some causes that make your skin prone to acne are:
- Hormones: Changes in hormonal balance can cause acne, especially in the beginning of puberty. In some cases, women are affected by acne when the menstrual cycle stops. The acne caused by hormonal changes may also be genetic in nature.
- Diet: Following a proper diet is a key factor in keeping your skin healthy. Food usually doesn't cause acne directly but can cause other problems such as greasy skin that are linked with acne. However, foods high in iodides such as seaweeds consumed over time can cause acne.
- Stress: The severity of acne can be correlated to the levels of stress a person is facing. While scientists are yet to figure the exact relationship between stress and acne; it is known that the cells that produce sebum or oil also act as stress receptors. Studies suggest that when a person is under stress, these cells produce excessive sebum that clogs pores on the skin leading to pimples.
- Misc factors: Bacteria, excess oil, blocked pores, and dead skin cells are the primary reasons behind acne.
- Medication: Any medicine that contains lithium, androgen or corticosteroids can worsen this skin condition. Acne is one of the side effects to a few types of medication such as corticosteroids and anti convulsants. However, this is not seen very often. On the other hand, drugs that contain hormones such as androgenic steroids almost always cause an acne breakout. Treatment for acne depends on the severity of the condition and its persistence. Mild cases can be easily treated with over the counter medication, but if your acne is severe and not affected by these medications, it best to consult a dermatologist.