Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kusum Agarwal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kusum AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my feet when ever I walk for long time myfeet started paining what can be the problem. And tell me solution of it please sir.
I am student .my monthly period gets over in two days .it has been happening since last one year. So I want to know is this normal? Because previously it was over from 3 to 4 days.
I have a problem that I frequently have mood swings nothing seems good to me. I get angry on small small things very frequently since my childhood. One thing I also want to tell that I do not have any support from my parents side. Things are so difficult with me that I even don't want to live with them. I am also having sleeping disorder. I get irritated very frequently on such small things. And in my mind there is always negative thought going on. I imagine things a lot. I have a lot of negativity surround me. I do things though I know it very well that what I am doing is not right. I don't have any control on my mind. I want to be alone. I am also headache problem. Please recommend me some therapy or some exercise so that I can overcome from my problem.
In these times of increasing sedentary lifestyles, it's time to realize the importance of sports and physical exercise for a better sexual life. Research has shown that regularly engaging in sports or other physical activities such as exercising has positive effects on your sex life. Physical activity does this mostly through improved metabolic activity in the cells from the increased motion and exercise. Physical activity results in an increase in flexibility and agility, thus aiding sexual prowess and performance. Also, it boosts levels of self-confidence, boosts mood, and reduces stress, thus allowing you to see yourself as sexually desirable, (due to increased levels of fitness and toned musculature) which in turn positively affects sexual capability- in providing higher levels of satisfaction to your partner.
Apart from these, there are several other factors of sexuality that also improve due to engaging in sports or exercise, like:
- Decreased Risks of Erectile Dysfunction (ED): One of the most essential benefits of engaging in sports and exercise is that it lowers the risk of erectile dysfunction in men, due to an increased level of blood flow into your penis as a result of widening of the arteries, as per a Harvard research involving a 31000 men. However, you don't necessarily need to be overly fit or sporting to reduce chances of ED - even a brisk half hour walk during most days of the week works wonders.
- Improved Quality of Semen: Research has found that if you exercise or engage in vigorous sporting activity for at least 15 hours per week, you will have higher sperm counts than your inactive counterparts.
- Increased Libido: High levels of exercise pumps up testosterone levels in men which leads to better muscle growth and strength and an increased sex drive.
- Increased Chances of Achieving Orgasm in Women: If you work out frequently, then the process of arousal works quicker for you and chances of orgasm are higher and with higher intensity; it gets increased exponentially.
- Heightened Sensitivity: In women, the clitoris contains over 8000 nerve endings, which makes it very sensitive to stimulation, and increases arousal exponentially. Increased physical activity heightens the effect of this stimulus and makes sexual stimulation much more pleasurable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.