Find numerous Veterinarians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Veterinarians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Kushboo ShahYour feedback matters!
How to take care of 35 days old spitz puppy. About his diet and daily routines. About his vaccinations and other medications.
I have a labra puppy 6 weeks old. His mother is no more. I worried about his health and food. How much quantity he needs. His weight is just 0.8kg. And Today after 18 hours he pooped at last but just after an hour and his meal. He pooped again in a minute. This time the poop was a 20% liquid and 80% solid. Is it to worry about pooping twice or thrice in row. Please help. I am totally unknow about the puppy care.
My female spitz aged 2yr limps frequently, as if she has pain in her hind legs. What could be the possible reason?
Hello doctor my dog, 2yr old male great dane vomits the food particularly at night. Around 6 hours after having the food which is mainly 3 egg with rice and vegetables - home made food. The food is as it is, undigested this happened twice continuously at night now. And happens once or twice a month (anytime, no time relevance) what should be done. What is better food for him, something we can prepare at home? is it something to do with rice or egg yellow?
Sir I have a 2 months 3 week old great dane puppy and his only single testicle has dropped he weighs 12 kg and is 16 inches tall we feed him hills science plan and there is no other issue kindly suggest what are the remedies for it
My chicken has eaten a crocin advanced tablet n very worried about whats going to happen I really am worried is it going to harm it or no please help me and let me know please.
My dog is a lab , he's perfectly alright , behaving well , playing , drinking water and his urine is also white but his appetite has suddenly fallen , he hardly eats but plays fine , sleeps fine . What can this be ?
- leptospirosis is around and can cause lethal liver and kidney disease in dogs.
- water logging in metro cities can be a source of such fatal infections. Transmitted via urine of rats/dead rats --> Dogs can readily become infected despite vaccinations.
- common in farms too, wherever there is rat population.
- leptospirosis is a contagious to humans as well, and infected dogs, their urine becomes an important carrier for humans.
- initial signs include vomiting, jaundice, reduced urination, kidney failure.
- if not identified and treated early, it can become fatal.
- early diagnosis and specific treatment can save your pet.
- proper precautions and hygiene can save your family from exposure.
- do not let your pets walk through, or drink from water puddles.
Please speak to us for more information on this.
Have a safe monsoon!
Hello sir I have a black labrador his age is 6 month I dn't no which a reason whats a problem his hair be a white neck hair and other he is a puppy pls help me suggest a treatment if as possible as soon as.
Some doctor had told that she had pyometra. So what will be sign and symptoms? Is it curable or not?
I have a kitten. Its age 3.5 months. It has extreme fur loss prob. We can not find out the reason. It has also loose motion since three four days. It only eat rice with milk. What can do?
I just intentionally stepped on my rabbit and it is breathing very fast from past 1 hour So sir can you please say me what to do now ?
I adopted a 3 months old male Labrador puppy. It is having loose motions now n one episode of vomiting. It is completely vaccinated for first year. I changed its diet from pedigree to home cooked vegetarian food without any spices. What could be the reason?
My bithch has swelling in it's ear n it's really painfull to see her like this also it has rashes on it's stomach please suggest me what to do ?
My dog is gsd 1 month old but i am cofuse her coat is single,doble ya midium because sb alg alg btarhe hai or use food mei kya de bcoz wo kuch b ni khata h thoda bhut he khta h osko bhuk bdane ka b tonik diya but fir b koi fark ni pdra ya ose jo food hm dere h wo acha ni lgta nd wo bar bar toilet jata hai or khi b kr deta h .M kya kru nd oska khane ka tym table kese manage kru?
My rabbit which is 4 months old is getting hiccups and is not frequent. Is that any serious issue to be taken care? What can we do when it gets hiccups? What causes hiccups for rabbits?
At home to know that your dog is fit, alert & free from any kind of ailments, you must monitor the following factors-
1. Playful, active, alert & response adequately to your calls
2. A sound appetite denoting a good health status.
3. Learn how to measure rectal temperature. A rectal temperature must not be lower than 99'F and should not cross 102'F.
4. Water intake is normal.
5. Urination, defecation should be upto the mark.
6. Tip of the nose will be bright, cool & moistened enough.
If all these factors say you that your dog is absolutely fine, you may consider nothing bad is waiting to be happened at the early hours.
8 Things You Can Do to Protect Your Dog in the Summer
- Never, ever leave your dog in the car;
- Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water;
- Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside;
- Take walks during the cooler hours of the day;
- When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like asphalt) because it can burn your dog's paws;
- If you think it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet – make sure your pet has a means of cooling off;
- Keep your dog free of external parasites (fleas, ticks) and heartworms – consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet;
- Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats (talk to your veterinarian first to see if it's appropriate for your pet), and apply sunscreen to your dog's skin if she or he has a thin coat.
Every time you take your pet out for his daily business... carry a plastic bag and clean up the poop, to contribute your share to keep our environment clean!
Since dogs are meat eaters, their poop contents nitrogenous wastes and can contaminate nearby water bodies.
Dog poop can carry potentially harmful bacterias and worms, which can spread within the area around and pose risk to other humans and pets..!
Besides, no one likes to step on pet waste and spread it to homes, cars and workplaces.
Be a responsible owner.. Scoop the poop!!!!