Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kunjal BathijaYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am getting itching and burning near the area of my vagina, what should I do? Please help me to know the reason of it.
I am 27 and having severe body ache. I am not able to sit for more than half an hour as my back aches alot and can not walk for more than half a km. As m getting bad leg ache. I think it is due to pre-menstrual issues. Though, I got my periods today and still getting this issue. Kindly suggest.
I am 32 year old man. I had a sex with male man. He fucked me very hard. Lots of dark blood came. It's my 1st day after intercourse - still I can see patches of blood in my potty and little blood also coming Condom is used during sex. is std disease,
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
I'm 30 years old. I have 2kids 5 years old and 1 year old. Both are c section born. After that I have done tubal ligation. Every 32nd day I get my periods. After 2nd baby it got irregular. Last month I got periods in feb 14th. Till now I didn't get periods. I feel very tired and also have mood swings. All of a sudden I feel like vomiting. Should I rush to doctor? I feel pain in the lower left side of the stomach. What could be the reason. Please help. Also planning to do a master health check up. Which one should I go for?
What to take if one has 7th week of pregnancy and feels no urge of food, vomiting and lack of energy.
What is the difference between a normal period and the first period which a girl has after the intercourse if she becomes pregnant?
Do you often feel lethargic and tired? Has your partner been complaining about your not so great performance in bed? Are you not enjoying your sex life life off late? If yes, then you need to think about your behavior as the resons for such a behavior could be many. Well with some basic tips you can certainly add zing to your life.
Here are some sex positions that you can try to make yourself relaxed and lithe, enabling your body to function properly.
- Squat pose: This yoga position works by improving your pelvic joints and targets your inner thigh muscles, abdominals, and your pelvic floor. The pose is also found to be beneficial in stimulating your spleen and sex glands (gonad). For this, you need to stand with your feet wide apart and your toes facing outward. Join your palms together in front of your heart, and slowly bring them down in the direction of the mat, stopping just before you touch the floor. Position your biceps behind your knees so that they are spread out while helping your spine to maintain its stretched position.
- Chair pose: In this pose, your pelvic region is targeted and helps you to establish a better control over your sexual organs. It works by lifting your pelvic floor as you go about lowering your tailbone. Begin by bringing your feet together before assuming a sitting position. Keep your tailbone stretched when you lift your pelvic floor to stretch the spine.
You can also try some foods to rev up your sex life:
- Almonds: Almonds have always been associated as stimulants. They are rich in nutrients and other minerals that help in boosting your sexual health and also aid in the process of reproduction.
- Strawberries: They not only look delicious, but are rich in folic acid, one that keeps away birth defects in women.
- Figs: Though this fruit may look funny, they serve as excellent aphrodisiacs and boost fertility. Filled with both soluble and insoluble fiber, they are equally beneficial for the heart.
- Citrus: Apart from its excellent taste, this fruit is rich in with vitamin C, antioxidants and folic acid, which help in the reproductive health of men.
- Spinach: This green vegetable is filled with plenty of advantages, but it is also beneficial for the bedroom. It reduces exhaustion and fatigue and provides the much needed energy.
I have irregular periods and also I have pain in my lower belly of right side. If I drink lots of water it goes away and also during that time I have yellow color of urine. What's the reason?
Can you pls tell me is it ok to have unprotected sex during periods. As it does not cause pregnancy. But I have heard that period blood may contain hiv virus. Is it true? If a person does not have hiv. Are der still chances that her period blood may have hiv virus. Can you pls clear my doubts.
Hi. I am Female 26. I have 2 kids. 3 months back only gave birth to 2nd child. He is having only bottle feeding. Was unable to give feeding, because of my nipples problem. Now my problem is I have too much of sugar carvings. From 1 week onwards am eating 6 sweets nearly. After delivery gained 6 kgs now my weight is 61. Because of eating sweets skin also damaging means acne levels increased. But unable to control eating. please give me any suggestion. And is there any problem to stitches due to eating of sweets.
Hello Doc, Last month we regularly had intercourse as we are planning for pregnancy. My periods were due on 5th may'16 but till date I didn't have my periods. Do I need to go to a Gynaecologist for check up or should I wait for few more days. Pls suggest.
9 high-fiber foods that are filling
It is perceived that healthy foods are not filling. This is a myth. High-fiber foods are your main source of nutrients and keep you healthy. Fiber from food also ensures your body weight stays low and cholesterol in blood is managed well. It helps all the toxins out of your body and makes you look lean and good. You must try to replace what you usually consume with these high-fiber foods to beat hunger pangs as well as ensure health.
9 high-fiber foods that make you feel full and provide adequate fiber too.
1) oatmeal - have a filling breakfast of oatmeal and eliminate your daily 11 am cravings. High in fiber, oatmeal also keeps cholesterol in check and keeps you satisfied.
2) lentils - lentils are extremely high in proteins as well as fiber. Even a bowl full is good enough to keep your full for a long time.
3) broccoli - along with having cancer-fighting properties and a lot of antioxidants, broccoli has a large amount of fiber good enough to keep you full for a long time.
4) pears - a medium sized pear is packed with almost 6 grams of fiber, making it an appropriate health snack.
5) apples - nutritious and delicious, a medium sized apple can give you more than 4 grams of fiber.
6) barley - of all the grains, barley has the highest content of fiber which is close to six grams.
7) chia seeds - high in fiber, chia seeds are so flexible that they can be consumed as accompaniment in most dishes - be it cookies, yoghurt or salad.
8) carrots - baby carrots are the most ideal snacks ever, being easy to consume, rich source of beta-carotene and having high fiber content.
9) almonds - a quarter cup of almonds would give you almost 5 grams of fiber.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I do not have baby from last 12 years . Dr. says ovam count is less and I have to do IVf. Do you have any medicine to increase the ovam count so that I can have natural pregnancy.
Do spend atleast 30 minutes every day in routine such as cycling swimming or dancing as regular basis in same time is advisable to have or to maintain fitness along with balanced and nutritional diet
I am married since 4 years and we never used any contraceptive method or any family planning. Last year in March I had become pregnant and it was diagnosed as Ectopic pregnancy. And I had to drop this pregnancy. Now my husband has come down and we are planning to have a baby. I would like to have some tips and advises as we are planning for a baby also would like to know if any specific diet plans to be planned. Also note my last Menstrual date was 6th April. Advise what will be best time for conception and what all precautionary methods to be followed.
Mujhe kaise pata chalega ke meri wife pregnant ho rahe hai. Uski date is mahine 4 din aage ja chuke hai.
Sir/Madam My periods date goes delay. Upto 15 days. And i already checked my prgncy tst . Result was ngtv. Bt i am worry about it please help me
Water is an essential nutrient that is required by the body to perform its functions. Water is lost from the body due to various factors such as exercise and warm weather so it needs to be replenished on a regular basis.
Here are five reasons as to why you should increase your daily water intake.
1. To repair the muscles in the body - Water is vital to the muscles in the body as fatigue can set in due to the fluid imbalance in the cells. The muscles' performance is thus impaired to a large extent. Increasing fluid intake during and after exercising is recommended to keep muscles healthy.
2. Proper skin care - Lack of water in the body may be reflected on your face in the form of dry skin and wrinkles. Drinking enough water also prevents fluid loss from the body.
3. To allow the kidneys to function optimally - Kidneys function optimally when body fluid levels are normal. Lack of water causes kidney stones in warm weather and impairs the kidney function of regulating body waste.
4. Water helps in weight loss - Eating water-rich foods such as cucumber and spinach can help reduce the binge eating tendency. These food are voluminous foods which are absorbed slowly thus keeping the body full for longer.
5. Optimal bowel function - Optimal drinking of water allows free bowel movement. The fluids combined with fibre help in eliminating constipation.