Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kundaua Roshabh HarsadraYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of premature ejaculation and small penis. I am sharing this problem first time through this application because of shyness.
I have a problem of masturbation, every night I am doing this nd due to this I always look like a dull face, body become lezy nd always headache. Need some solution to avoid this.
Hai sir, my penis is bending like banana, facing problem while having sex and please provide proper solution to get straight.
I am 25 year old female I need help as I am pregnant and I feel very week feeble my bp is also very low. I always have blackouts specially when I stand up. please help me to to feel fit during my pregnancy I am in my 2nd trimester. I feel everything stings a lot cause of that I can not even eat anything. I face gastric problem.
Sir masturbation ke lgbag 20 ku ghnte bad penis mein aise lgta h nerves mai ekdum se kch ho rha h jaisa I don't know whether it is nerve or anything else. Lekin pain kafi severe hty h. Aisa lgta h jaisa ekdum se current pass hua h nd nerve stiff hogyi h it happens only for 4-5 seconds but it is severe I can't ignore blood reports hct (pcv) -39.5% Mchc - 35% all other blood report normal and serum report too.
I am currently suffering from Hamerroids. It's itchy and from today minor blood stains observed. Please help. I'm Diabetes 2 patient.
I am 21 yrs female(single) I am having problem to pas my stools its right at the opening but not coming out stools is soft still having this problem. M facing this problem since 3 days. Please give me some best solution.
I am 18+. My immune system is so weak even if I eat junk food after 3 months then suffered from fever. Pllz tell me that what should I do so that my immune system becomes healthy.
Sir I'm suffering from heavy stomach pain during morning time between 8am to 9am for 2 years what may be the reason. How can I see reduce my problem?
I use to masturbate for last 6-7 year, next month I'm getting married, will this be problems for my future child? Should I take any medicine, or what should I do?
Now a day firstly I got good erection but when I start sex it will Gon, I am confused what happened.
I am a 48 years old Male and when I awake in the morning I feel Headache (left side) for last 2 -3 months, not regularly but it happens 3 or more times a month. I have to take some pain killer. I want to know, what may be the possible cause of this?
Problem during sex fast release during sex what can I do to gain more time during sex relations I wants more stamina during sex relations.
Request you to please see my semen analysis report and would be helpful if you review on this. SEMEN ANALYSIS Time Received: 11.0 liquefaction Time: 30 20 - 30 minutes Colour: opaque grey Volume: 3.2 ml 0.5 - 5.5 ml Viscosity: Normal Odor: Musty Reaction (pH: 7.0 7.8 (Alkaline) MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION::- Total Sperm count: 60 > 20 million/cc MOTILITY GRADING::- Rapid Progressive: 80 % Sluggishly Motile: 15 % Non - Progressive: 05 % Pus Cells: 2 - 4 /hpf Epithelial Cells: 1 - 2 /hpf RBC'S: Nil SPERM VIABILITY::- Morphology Normal: 85 % > 70 Abnormal Types: 15 Pin Head: 03 % Giant Head: 02 % Acute Tapering form: 02 % Amorphous form: 02 % Double Head: 02 % Double Tail: 02 % Constricted Head: 02 %
Is nocturnal ejaculation a disease? Will it cause any adverse effect on my body in long run? What is the normal rate at which wet dreams can happen?
“Health is wealth”, this is a proverb that all of us have been acquainted with ever since childhood, but not many of us pay it the importance that it deserves. One of the best ways to keep your health, in the form it should be kept by opting for power foods and topping that list of the most effective power foods is the Indian Gooseberry (Amla).
Why Indian Gooseberry?
Amla has been recognised as the powerhouse of variety of nutrients, all of which are geared towards aiding and nurturing one or the other part of your body. Amla or the Indian Gooseberry is an important part of Ayurveda medicine as well and is prescribed by all the Ayurvedic specialists either in the form of medicine or as a part of their patient’s daily diet.
- Combats cough and flu: According to Ayurvedic specialists, Amla is a brilliant cure for a general cough and flu. Mixing two teaspoons of the amla juice with two teaspoons of honey and consuming it on a regular basis can help with curing cough and cold in a shorter span of time compared to any other medication.
- Is a great cure for anti ageing: Amla is referred to as a super fruit that helps with controlling ageing. The fact that it owns a high content of antioxidants allows it to reduce the chances of cell damage. It is also useful in fighting the different side effects of the free radicals also assists it in withholding signs of ageing.
- Works against heart diseases: Consumption of high cholesterol food leads to high cholesterol level in your blood. The floating of cholesterol on the blood leads to the blockage of crucial arteries and veins, leading to a number of cardiac diseases. It halts the building of bad cholesterol in the blood vessels and thus reduces the chances of a heart attack. Not only does it serve the above-mentioned functions but also stops the heart from thickening or clogging.
- Works towards reducing blood sugar: Fruits that are generally high in polyphenol are able to help the body combat the ill effects of high blood sugar. Since Indian Gooseberry has a high content of polyphenol, it helps diabetic patients in better absorption of insulin, thus helping in the reduction of blood sugar levels.
- Treats ulcer: Amla is recognised to have very high antibacterial properties which help it to prevent any kind of ulcer. The fact that amla is high in vitamin c also reduces the chance of mouth ulcers, which are often caused due to the deficiency of the same. Amla also assists in bringing down the acidity level in the body, which all in all eliminates any chance of ulcer creation in the body.
According to researchers and Ayurvedic medical experts, there is a whole list of other benefits that Indian gooseberries extend to us. Some of these other benefits include- immediate relief from constipation, influences hair growth, prevents lice, reduces pigmentation and gives a natural glow to the skin, cools the body down, improves eyesight and much, much more.