Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kundan K Andre
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kundan K AndreYour feedback matters!
My wife is having infertility problem one of her report says suggestive of non secretory endometrium. What does it means?
Hai. Am doing every day workout but my body weight not reduce. Some people tell me your family members looking fate so your out look like faty. Its a jeen problem. Those people tell me that right or wrong.
Sir I'm getting pain at end of the stomach from above the pelvis bone to below ribcage bone why it is coming mainly when I sit it is severe it is on both sides.
Sir I have depression problem since 2 yr. I am taking escitalopram 10 mg regularly from 6 month. I get 50 percent recover but not not totally cure.
I have tires around my back & am fat too. My weight is 68 kg & height is 170 cm & I am 20 yrs. Pl suggest something to reduce those tires as well as my tummy.
Diet for PCOD and Scope of Homoeopathy
PCOD is a very common condition seen in women these days. Women with PCOD are more prone to developing serious health conditions. There are several causes that lead to this condition, one of the primes of them being the diet we choose and our lifestyle. Given below are some important Do’s and Don’ts to follow, for women with PCOD and for all those who would like to prevent this condition. A little extra care if taken in effectively managing our diet and lifestyle could go a long way in preventing PCOD.
- Wheat products (wheat bread, wheat pasta)
- Natural diuretic fruits
- Raw fruits (especially apple, pear etc.) and vegetables
- Oats, Corn, Butter, eggs, almonds, peanuts, pumpkin, beans, cabbage, cauliflower, cucumber, eggplant, lettuce, mushroom, onions, peppers, spinach, vegetable oil, soya beans, apricots, blueberries, cantaloupe, cherries, figs, grapes, honeydew, lemon, tomato juice, kiwi fruit, pineapple, plum, raspberries, strawberries, watermelon, mango, cheese, radishes, olive oil, nuts, salmon fish, flaxseeds
- Protein rich foods
- High fiber rich food and Vit B rich food
- Opt for lean meat. Avoid chicken though, as they may be injected with male hormone to increase the muscle bulk, which would trigger PCOD
- Move to Soy products instead of milk, as milk has the tendency to increase the testosterone levels
- Include 1-2 litres of water in your diet, which avoids water retention
- Divide meals into small healthy 5-6 meals per day, instead of 3 heavy meals and never miss breakfast
- Sit –ups, push –ups
- Skipping helps you to lessen binge eating, the release of serotonin and dopamine will keep your stress levels low.
- Stress free methods such as Yoga, meditation, listening to music etc.
- All whites (Maida, white bread, pasta, etc.)
- Junk or fast foods, cakes, cookies, sweets, chocolates, soft drinks and soda, desserts etc.
- Avoid red meat, whole milk dairy, fried food, margarines
- Reduce Sodium intake, by avoiding sauces, chips, salted nuts, canned soups
- Quit smoking –as it stimulates Androgen
- Avoid alcohol
Scope of Homoeopathy in PCOD:
Homeopathic approach towards management of PCOD is constitutional, taking into account the presenting complaints along with physical, mental and genetic make-up that individualizes a person. It involves prescribing “Constitutional Medicine”, which is also capable for working on the Ovaries and the entire Endocrine system. The treatment logic varies depending on the presence of any genetic predisposition, physical makeup (obesity), peculiarities of your menstrual, etc. In Homoeopathy, medicines are given to induce ovulation in a natural way, which would improve and regularize your menstrual cycle and also helps in the prevention or minimization of cyst formation.
Feel free to drop a personal message for any query
I have a problem in knee. I'm using bonton tablet for a relief. I'm always walking everyday. Is there any problem in walking for 30 minutes. Please advice.
I have black spots and wound marks on my face please tell me some better treatment or any cream name to remove these spots.
19 year old male suffering from nausea, diarrhea, abdominal pain, chest pain. What do I do? The diarrhea started after taking Pan D capsules. There's a lot of bloating as well.
I am 25 years old girl. I have knee pain for last one month in my left side leg. So suggest some pain relief cream for that.
How to reduce pot bellies or tummy? I usually get one day off in a week. I am a Banker. please suggest a suitable way.
I am 21 years old. Height is 5ft & weight is 55kg. I am fatty. My tummy is big. How can I reduce it? & my breast size is too big than my body. I feel very bad. Please give me some advice.
1. Make getting fit enjoyable. Pick an activity (or range of activities) that appeals to you, since you're more likely to keep to an exercise plan if you like it.
2. Choose activities that suit your lifestyle. Consider your budget, physical abilities and amount of free time.
3. Check out local exercise options. Opportunities to be active in your neighbourhood may include leisure centres, sports clubs, parks, walking trails, swimming pools or exercise classes.
4. Make exercise a social event. Find a friend or family member to be active with so you can motivate and reward each other, or make some new friends through a class or club.
5. Plan ahead for bad weather. Head to your local swimming pool or gym to exercise indoors.
6. Keep some exercise equipment at home. Options include exercise dvds, a stationary bike, skipping rope or fitness ball.
7. Have fun getting physical. Go dancing, fly a kite, throw a frisbee or swim in the sea & you're not limited to sports and structured exercise programs.
8. Get active around the house. Housework, washing the dog and gardening are all physical activities that burn calories and help keep you fit.
9. Look for incidental ways to move your body every day. For example, walk or cycle to the local shops, instead of driving the car. Use the stairs instead of the lift or escalator.
10. Involve the whole family in keeping fit. Arrange for outings that are physically active, such as walking the dog, rowing or hiking.
Ashwagandha is one of the most powerful Ayurvedic herbs and is commonly known as the Indian ginseng. Ashwagandha can be loosely translated to mean the ‘strength of ten horses’. It can be used to treat a number of diseases, relieve stress and fatigue, helps heal injuries and may also be used as an aphrodisiac and can help prevent male infertility.
- Ashwagandha helps rejuvenate the body: This herb not only calms a person down, but also restores the balance of their body. Hence, it is also known as rayasana or a herb that rejuvenates. Ashwagandha stimulates the immune system and boosts the production of white blood cells thereby, elevating levels of antioxidants such as superoxide dismutase and glutathione peroxidase. The effects of this herb on a person’s nervous system and endocrine system can also harmonise the body, mind and spirit.
- It increases positivity: Stress and anxiety can lead to negative thinking and ultimately to depression. By fighting stress Ashwagandha helps negate these problems and instead boosts positive thinking. It may also be used to treat depression itself.
- It helps regenerate nerve cells: Along with diseases such as asthmatic bronchitis, emphysema and gynaecological disorders, Ashwagandha can also be used to treat neuro-degenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s disease or Alzheimer’s. It helps regenerate nerve cells and dendrite growth and even improves communication between nerve cells. This stimulates the body’s ability to heal any damage to the nervous system.
- It enhances memory and treats insomnia: Ashwagandha is one of the best Ayurvedic remedies to treat insomnia. It not only helps you fall asleep faster but can also improve your sleep quality. A restful sleep increases a person’s ability to concentrate and prevents drowsiness through the day. Ashwagandha also increases the levels of acetylcholine in the brain. This has a direct effect on boosting memory and elevating brain functioning and intelligence. Ashwagandha also increases the production of nitric oxide that helps regulate blood flow and blood pressure thus elevating the brain’s oxygen levels.
- It boosts libido: Ashwagandha helps optimise the functioning of the thyroid and adrenal glands and helps deal with both hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. Similarly, this Ayurvedic herb also benefits the adrenal glands and thus influences the overall mental and physical health of a person. The functioning of the thyroid and adrenal glands have a direct effect on a person’s sexual health and libido. Thus by enhancing the functioning of these glands, Ashwagandha improves sexual health and boosts libido. The nitric oxide produced by Ashwagandha also helps improve fertility. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.