Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Kunda GanatraYour feedback matters!
Sir I'm 18+. My eyes so weak. I also wearing glasses shoes no is 2. I can't see far object clearly without wearing glasses. Some doctor told me that leaser operation is for me but some doctor told that it is dangerous. So please tell me what is right and what is wrong.
I always feel depressed because of every lil bad talk. Nd plx tell me the medicine for dark circles of eyes? Also tell me tell me the medicine or any precaution for general weakness of legs n arms.
I'm 21 and got my eyes treated with the lazik eye treatment, for removing the power out of my eyes, it's been more than 6 months now. Some times I don't feel good, it's like i'm seeing two things all of a sudden. It's not a regular thing but it happens some times. I still wear glasses sometimes because I feel I don't appear good without them.
I have been diagnosed with chalazion in my eye. After putting antibiotic drop itd still same. Do not want to go for surgery. M scared.
I've been using spectacles for a year now. First my number was -0.25d. Then after four months it became -0.5d. And now it is -0.75d. I use my spectacles 24/7. But then too my number goes on increasing. How can I keep my number constant?
I have a eye problem vision not clear I check a eye doctor and scan MRI nervesoptical report are clear.
1) My eye vision rate is 6/9 in both right and left eyes. What is it's means? 2) What is the difference between 6/6 and 6/9 3) Which is the best eye vision rate for best views.
I am 13 year boy. My eyes are quite irritating. Suggest me any medicine. I have also developed balls below my eyes.
I have got yellow eyes and stomachache and headache I get fatigue and I have asthma also I get nostrils blockage at whole night and sneezing at day time.
Hello doctor. My child age is only 18 days. He was born normal. He is facing one problem from the time of birth.somethingis coming out from his eyes all the time. I do not know what it is called. But its a dirt which normally come out from human being eyes when we woke up in the morning. But from my son eyes its coming out a lot. So can you please suggest me what should I do to decrease it or to stop it.
I am 18 years old male. I was suffering from kerato conus since I was 10. Reports say that it is stable now. But in the years, it has affected my sight a lot. I have great numbered specks. Can you please suggest me any way for the recovery of my eyesight? (other than operation). Also can yiu tell me the cause of kerato conus? In my case, it is not genetic. Please help.
Mera daily 8 se 9 ghante computer chalane ka kaam hai. Lekin meri aankhe itni dard hoti hai ki me jyada der tak khol nhi sakta. Har thodi der me eyes se kuchh white white nikalta rehta hai. Meine kaafi medicines. Eye drops use kiye but kuchh farak nhi pada Please help me.
Eye problems that are caused due to the computer can be termed as Computer Vision Syndrome. Staring a computer screen has become a part of our daily lives, for many of us. Work and pleasure both include using a computer or a tablet. Looking at this screen for prolonged periods can cause many problems including strain, pain and stress due to the repeated eyeball movements and non-blinking nature of the work that we do when we stare at a screen for many hours.
Let us find out more about the causes of computer vision syndrome or CVS:
- Repeated Movements: When the same motion is carried out on a continuous basis, it can lead to stress based injuries due to the strain and stress caused in that part of the body. Much like carpal tunnel syndrome and other injuries like tennis elbow and shoulder joint problems, this condition is also caused due to the constant and repetitive movements which are known to lead to stress injuries. The longer you continue the activity, the worse it is bound to get.
- Focus: When you sit in front of a computer screen and work, one of the most important things that you are doing is called focus. When you focus on a screen on a continuous basis, to align your eyes with what you need to read or see, you are causing long term damage if this activity is carried out for too many hours on a daily basis. This back and forth motion that makes us focus can lead to pressure and strain on the eyes, which should be broken by concentrating on other activities like writing on a paper or reading from a book.
- Eye Muscles: These types of movements and activities can actually put a lot of pressure and undue strain on the muscles of the eyes. Also, things become even more difficult for the delicate eye muscles with the glare and blue light emanating from the computer screen which also has other elements like a flicker. This causes the eyes to align themselves by putting pressure on the eye muscles, which makes working on a computer that much more challenging than reading a book.
- Wrong Glasses or Lenses: If you have nearsightedness or farsightedness, then these problems can become even more severe due to this kind of condition. Also, if you are wearing the wrong prescription glasses or lenses, your eyes are bound to suffer even more when you stare at a screen for such a long time.
Apart from all these factors, working on a computer gets even more challenging after a certain age like your forties. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.