Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. KunalYour feedback matters!
I havent slept from last 3 days because my foot is paining. I got hurted when I was playing football. Please tell what to do?
I had a surgery in 2013 where I had a fracture on my left Humerus. Surgeon fixed a plate during that surgery. Recently I took an x-ray and my surgeon said ok to remove the plate since the fracture has healed completely. Is it advisable to remove the plate or leave it there as it is to support the bone? Its been 3 years and 5 months. I feel ok now and I see that I regained strength to lift weights. Also let me know if I can lift weights - more than 20 kgs. I am able to lift 7 to 10 kgs at the moment.
I have problem with my knee. When I run my knee has very pain. I use some oil from market but it doesn't work on me. Please help me.
I have been suffering from ankylosing spondylitis: pain since last 7 (seven ) years. Please let me know the total treatment procedure and remedy in my below mentioned email id. Please give me the address of hospitals for better treatment.
Hello doctor, I have much pain in my back and legs. I also have done MRI but no issues found. I do not know what is the reason behind it. Dr. Suggest me operation but they do not take responsibility of my wellness.
I am having serious neck and back pain. I guess its spondylitis. How to cure it? or the remedies to clear it.
Sir I'm 32 years old and I am suffering from slip disc problem my right leg always having hard pain please suggest me proper treatment.
I am 66 years old a diabetic for the past twenty years. I had undergone angioplasty 12 years back. Suddenly I had a lump on the upper portion of my stomach which was moving from left to right side with a back pain. Ultrasound was normal and cardiologist said it it is nothing to do with cardio. In February 2015 my diabetic medicine was changed to zeta meta 500 mg. When I started looking up for drug reaction on the net all my symptoms tallied with zeta meta. I stopped on my own this medicine and increased my insulin by 5 units. All the symptoms including my breathlessness, Heaviness on legs and the lump in my stomach vanishes within 15 days. My physician does not agree with me and he refused to see the print out given by me about the side effects of zeta meta. nowadays I walk 3 to 4 kms and do exercise without breathlessness. I will be happy to get an explanation from any of our eminent doctors.
I suspect that I partially torn my pectoral muscle while benching. I want to know, How much it would cost to reattach the tendon. I mean to reattach the pec tendon to its normal position i. E. humerus bone. I stay in Hyderabad. Please advise.
I am 60 yrs old . I am now feeling knee problem on my right leg suddenly .Plesae inform me remedial measures
My daughter is 20 years old. Past 4 years she is having severe shoulder pain, swelling on both arms and numbness n her hands please give solutions for it.
Hi, I am 33 years Ols male from Mumbai, I have a backpain in morning time only when I wakeup? What should I do?
I am 25 and from past 1 month, I feel very exhausted after the office as if there is no energy left in me.Also, I don't feel fresh when I wake up. And shoulder pain occurs when I am in ac environment.
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica.