Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Treatment of Gingivitis
Treatment of Loose Teeth
Dental Extractions Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kunal BhandareYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from frequent ulcers. And that too my entire mouth and tongue gets affected. Is it because I have inadequate hemoglobin. Is there anything that I can do?
I am suffering from a dental problem. A white layer is being formed on my teeth of lower jaw or I should say that a white material is getting sticked on my teeth. I don't know it is due to cavities or something else. Kindly let me know the reason behind it and some tips to get rid of it.
I am 50 years old, 90 kg, 5. 8 feet heingh, slightly hypertensive, for almost a year or so I an not getting sleepvat night due to dry mouth after an hour or so. While exhaling I could feel sometimes that my breath getting stuck in the throat and comes out thru my mouth rather than nose causing dry throat and mouth.
I am 31 years old, daily twice in a day do brush, cleaning also done in last four years, but no useful, mouthwash also use, but now also smell come my mouth.
While brushing teeth in morning feels like vomiting. Have changed the paste and tried but still the issue remains.
Sir I have jaw pain since 3 months. I have also see the doctor but I couldn't get any relief. I am really hurts please suggest me some medical information about this. What should I have do do?
I usually have sprouts and fruits for dinner and that is as early as 7 in the evening. I have Roti dal and curry for lunch and cereals for breakfast. Do you think I should pop a multivitamin daily to make up for any vitamin deficiency if any. I have developed a mouth ucler leading me to believe maybe my present diet does not have sufficient vitamin. Please advice. If yes, which multivitamin?
I am 18 years old and a girl. I have been having fever for the last 3 days. 100c and sore throat and a little bit of flu. And also i've been having pain in my gums. According to my mother its wisdom tooth pain and fever. I took 2 panadol extra 4 times to lower my temperature. I kind of scratched my own gums with my teeth. It used to irritate but now it pains. My jaw is a little stiff too and its irritating and making me want to scratch it again which now hurts. What's happening?
I have sensitivity in my teeth for 2 year. I have been using a sensodine tooth pest but no effect. What should I do now - Ajay Kumar Dubey.
Most of people are very ignorent about the primary or milk teeth of their children. They think that there is no need to take care of them because they will be replaced by permanent teeth. But milk teeth are very very important. Because during the growth years of a child if milk teeth are not healthy and if there are cavities and pain, it will inversely affect the growth of child due to lack of proper nutrition intake.
On other hand milk teeth act as a guidance to eruption of permanent teeth. Pre shedding or over retained primary tooth can lead to abnormal eruption of permanent successor. So alway pay attention for proper brushing habbits of your children and if milk teeth are carious and painful then get it filled or get a pulpectomy or pulpotomy procedure by your dentist to make your child smile bright always!
You are in the middle of a hot summer afternoon and decide to have some ice to cool off. Suddenly you hear a crackle and something comes into your mouth that doesn't quite taste like ice. Oops! That's a part of your broken teeth! Although your first instinct is to panic, don't worry as there are a lot of things dentists can do these days to fix chipped teeth.
A tooth may chip off for some other reasons too. Decay being one of the main culprits, it erodes the top enamel leaving the tooth exposed to decay. Taking an unsightly fall or getting your teeth broken in a fight are some of the other reasons why your teeth may break o partially chip off. Here are some things you can do:
- Take care of you chipped tooth: The first thing to do when you realize that you have a chipped tooth is to see a dentist. If you are unfortunately suffering from this problem on a weekend when a dentist near you isn't accessible, keep the jagged edge of the broken tooth covered with a sugarless chewing gum or paraffin. If you get hungry, opt for a liquid diet or soft solids that don't require chewing.
- Treatment: Filling or bonding that is if you've chipped a visible tooth in your frontline, your dentist will use a tooth coloured composite resin for a 'bonding' procedure. If it is one of your inside teeth, your dentist may try a simple 'filling' to fix things up. Bonding is pretty much 'gluing' bits of your artificial teeth on. The dentist clears up the surface to place the adhesive and sticks the bonding material and then hardens it into shape with ultraviolet light.
- Adding a crown or dental cap: This procedure is used when a larger piece of tooth chips off, it happens mainly due to decay. The dentist will chip off the edges from your broken teeth and cover it with a crown or cap to protect the tooth from further damage. The cap also acts as a cosmetic fixture not making anyone realize that it is different from your real teeth.
Patients are generally given a choice on the material for the cap, which they can choose based on cost and cosmetics. A metal cap is the strongest, but can make you look like a villain from yesteryears, which has an evil glint in every smile. The other common options are porcelain fused to metal, all ceramic or all resin. This procedure will require more than one visit for x-rays, taking an impression of the tooth, trial for your crown and finally fixing it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
Sir me hamesha brush karta hu 9 th se karta aaya hu per mere mouth se badboo kyu aa rahi hai aur iska garelu ilaj bataiye please.
You may need RCT if you have:
1. Pain and throbbing while eating
2. Pain when eating/drinking hot or cold foods
3. Deep cavity which has been ignored for a long time
4. Injury to the face/ jaw in accident cases
5. Colour change/ darkening of the tooth
6. Pus discharge / swelling in the nearby gum