Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kumarswami Dussa
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kumarswami DussaYour feedback matters!
I qm suffering for back pain heavily how can I relief from that it's paining in sleeping and doing work also. Is there any solution to recover that one.
She is 27years old housewife, from last 5 month she is having a severe muscular pain on her right upper hand (biceps), back and neck. We have consulted neurologist but we cannot find any nerve damage and we were said it is a muscle pain so there is no need of any nerve issue. Then we consulted an orthopaedic and done x-rays of the right shoulder, back and neck. But there also nothing can be seen as bone dislocation, fracture or bone related issue. There also the doctor told us it a muscle pain. She was taking prescribed medicine for a week for the pain but now her right hand biceps muscle has a bit swollen and she is having immense pain. Please suggest why this pain is happening and its cure.
Hi I am experience lower back pain and this time I am trying to conceive. I am getting all treatment like follow follicular study and folic acid tab & metformin tab but I am so confused becoz of this pain is like before menstrual days .My period date is 9th August so can you please Give me a suggestion for this pain is due to normal reason or menstrual.
I am 40 year old and suffering from back pain, spondlysis, migrain etc. Kindly suggest me medicines.
Osteoarthritis is a condition that causes cartilages in the joints of a human body to wear away. The joints in your body are made of bones and the ends of each bone have cartilages to prevent friction between them. Certain factors like age, nutrition or health threats can cause the cartilages to break down into bits and pieces. As a result, bones come into direct contact with one another causing the joints to swell or to turn tender.
Take a look at the following factors that can cause osteoarthritis
- Stress on specific joints due to certain postures: The triggering cause behind acute joint pain could be the way you sit for long hours in a day. A sportsperson might face joint pains due to his or her occupation. Similarly, any person required to sit or stand for a long stretch of time due to his/her jobs can suffer from osteoarthritis as well.
- There might be a deformity in any of your joints: A person born with joint deformities might suffer from arthritic problems later in life. Severe accidents can lead to deformities too.
- You may have suffered injuries that resulted in the condition: Joint pains needn’t always require an impactful injury. Mild or heavy injuries can lead to arthritis all the same. Defects in the joint cartilage could be passed on through genes.
- Age could also be a contributing factor: If a person is aging, his or her chances of developing osteoarthritis increase manifold. Age can make your bones and cartilages go weak. As you grow older, the capacity of your bones to absorb nutrition also decreases.
Prevalent symptoms that help you identify osteoarthritis
- A grinding sensation in the joints: A person suffering from osteoarthritis will experience continual bouts of grinding pain in the joints. This may keep him or her from walking, sitting, working or even resting. The grinding sensation is indeed disabling.
- You tend to face stiffness in the bones: Patients with this kind of arthritis have been reported with lacking flexibility in their joints. If they are sitting for too long, or have been inactive for some time or might have just woken up from sleep, they are likely to experience stiffness in their bones. Joints even turn sore in such situations.
- Extra bits of bones could create trouble: Extra bits of bones that develop at a later age are also referred to as bone spurs. They stick around the sore area and make movement a real challenge.
Modes of treatment
If osteoarthritis is detected at an early age, it can be fought against using medications. However, when the disease is really discomforting, treatment procedures like acupuncture or regimented exercising can help a patient. Yoga also does wonders to remedy joint pain. Surgical procedures are also available but they should be fallen back upon as a lender of the last resort. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
My wife has been suffering from severe pains fingers of both hands and wrists and in the feet. Mornings she suffers from stiffness in the fingers and hands. She has been using pain killers by consulting orthopedists. Is this rheumatoid arthritis.
Hi doctor, My father is having a problem with neck and lower neck (behind), he is not able to move neck at all right to left up to down from 7 days we don't know the reason why is this happening. He slept with wet towel under the neck few days back so may be there is a problem with nerves or etc. Now he feel very bad pain and using pain killers diclovin and tremazad. The pain is very much as he is taking 5-6 diclovins in a day. Suggest something helpful.
I am advised by my doctor to take dolo for my arthritis pain for my knee pain. Of course it is very effective and it relieves my pain up to 2-3 days. I am not diabetic. Is it safe to take very often for a prolonged time?
Im 28years old. And I have knee pain. I could not walk also. Can not tolerate this problem. Please give me some suggestions and also im getting eye irritation. Tel me for this also. Thank you.
I have right side lower rib pain, I consult the doctor he examine and he suggested to some tests like x-ray, ultra sound scan, endoscopic. He told there is no problem to your gall badder, liver, kidney but I still fell pain daily. What to do. Give me some suggestions.
How heal spur is treated. My wife is 70 years old ,since last one month she feel too much pain in left heal when she leave wed in morning. Pain killer and message is being taken. No significance relief is observed. What to do please advise.
I am 25 year old. But I am having back pain. I use to put hot water Bag every night but the pain again come next morning. Please help me out.
I am 65 years old having diabetes for last 10 years. Sugar levels fasting 110 and after meals 150 range. Taking glynase mf - one morning and one-night. Bp normal. My left shoulder is heavily paining . I am unable to lift the left hand upwards. Specially during nights it is troubling much. Pse suggest me any remedy or medicine.
I am a student and I have to travel about 35kms (one side) to reach my college. Hence I am facing severe back pain. Mode of transportation is bus. What can I do to reduce my pain.
I have so much hair fall and in my job I am sitting many hours on the chair so may be I have back pain so much please suggest me.
Hello sir, I am 41 years old having pain backside for last 10 days and treated to doctor and advice for X-ray, done but getting report" mild degenerated changes between C4-C5 vbtra. What should i do now?
I am a 38 year old male and I had a fracture neck of femur (left leg) operated in 2010 and right now I am suffering from AVN. At times when I do some fatigue or do some stressful work I suffer from pain and also start limping and gradually it decreases after taking some rest. I also went to consult few doctors and they suggested me to go for stem cell therapy but they also told me that this type of treatment is in experimental stage and it is not necessary that things will be alright after the therapy, and they also suggested me to either go for core decompression pattern of operation but in this also they told me that the bone may collapse suddenly after the operation and I may have to get a ball socket joint operated immediately or if the operation is successful then this may last for a couple of years. My concern is that at this particular phase of my life as I am 38 years old I don't want to get myself a ball socket joint change as it may also last for 10-15 years and in my later stage of life I may need a second change of ball socket joint. I want to know that with physiotherapy, exercise and restrictions over my movement and care can I avoid a surgery and live a normal life, if so then for how long. Please suggest me with your valuable guidance .
Low back pain, which affects nearly every one of us at some stage of our active adult life, is one of the most common ailments afflicting mankind. It is described in many ways, such as fibrositis,slipped disc, lumbago, arthritis in the back, rheumatism; or, when it causes pain extending into the leg, sciatica.To most people low back pain remains a mystery. It often starts without warning and for no obvious reason; it interferes with simple activities of living, moving about and getting a comfortable night's sleep; and then, just as unexpectedly, the pain subsides. When in acute pain we are usually unable to think clearly about our trouble and simply seek relief from the pain. On the other hand, as soon as we have recovered from an acute episode, most of us quickly forget our low back problems. Once we have developed recurrent low back pain, we cannot do anything else but seek assistance, time and again, to become pain free. Usually, due to a lack of knowledge and understanding, we are unable to deal with present symptoms ourselves and until now have had no way of preventing future low back pain.
- Of course, you can can call on people with particular skills-----doctors, physiotherapists or chiropractors-for treatment, but in the end only you can really help yourself. Self treatment of low back pain is now widely accepted; it will be more!: effective in the long-term management of your low back problems than any other form of treatment.
- If you have developed low back pain for the first time, you should consult a health care professional such as your family doctor, a specialist physiotherapist or chiropractor. You should also seek advice if there are complications to your low back pain: for example,if you have constant pain which is referred into your leg all the way to your foot; if you have numbness or weak muscles; if, in addition to the back pain, you feel unwell. All these circumstances indicate the need to consult a health professional.