Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Kumar PatilYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. Sometimes I have very severe lower back pain which is extremely unbearable. It is relieved only after me lying down on a flat surface and using volini spray. Also I have sometimes severe epigastric pain which is a kind of pulling pain associated with severe bifrontal headache. What it is actually. Kindly answer me. Thk you.
My left leg heel backside is paining more everyday morning for 3 minutes when I get up from the bed. In a day while walking it pains but not much. Its paining from 8 months. I did blood test but everything is normal. Why its paining? Is it because of over weight? According to my height. How much weight I have to be? Any medicines do you prefer ?or any diet? If I have to consult doctor .which doctor I have to consult? Like bone specialist or vain specialist? Thank you.
Because of desk job m suffering from initial stage of spondylitis and m having severe pain in shoulder and neck and there are lot noise are coming from my bones.
Hi sir my name is ranjeet Singh. I have pain in back and knee. I am a farmer so I work 10-12 hr fields. Due to this I cannot work. Any cheap treatment or some balm.
acute minor wedging at L1 with 25% of compression. Fell down from bike on 29th January. Cobuilt, Supracal and signoflam taking. Can't sit prolonged. What should I do to recover and when I should start working out in the gym again. Thanks.
I have spinal cord problem since 2 years and present time numbness in my left & right both the legs and sometime when I walking then I have pain in my right ankle.
Upper Arm Lift - What It Can Do?
There are many changes that take place in our face and body as we start ageing. While the face starts to show the signs of ageing earliest-in the form of wrinkles and fine lines as well as a sagging chin and neck, the effect of ageing on the body might be slightly late. The skin may sag or you may end up putting on weight in various parts of the body like upper arms, which may look unsightly and bring down your level of confidence as well. Signs of ageing can often make you shy away from living your life to the fullest
For the sagging upper arms, one can always get a procedure called an Arm lift. This is also called a Brachioplasty. This is a cosmetic procedure that can be conducted to tighten the skin of the arms to achieve slender arms. Let’s see how this procedure works
What does it do?
Excess fat tends to accumulate in both arms togather with weight gain, or, sometimesperson person face laxity of arm skin after massive weight loss or with body ageing.
Arm Lift is a surgical procedure to tighten the skin in the arms through the removal of excess fat deposits as well as skin.
Who can opt for this surgery?
Any person who is medically fit having arm disfigurement can opt for this procedure.
Patients who have signs of ageing or excessive weight gain are the best candidates for this kind of surgery. Also, it may be used by the patients who are suffering from sagging skin after losing a great deal of weight which may lead to an appearance of bat’s wings on the sides.
How is this procedure conducted?
This surgical procedure is conducted by a Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon. It’s a day-care procedure. The doctor begins by marking the various areas of concern having excess fat and flabby skin. Thereafter, the doctor proceeds to remove the excess skin so that the arms are tightened getting more youthful look. This is done under anaesthesia to make patient pain-free. The skin that is removed is usually shaped like an ellipse. In many cases, there may be a need to conduct a liposuction if the patient has excess fat as well. Once the excess skin has been removed, skin edges are approximated with meticulous sutures with various Plastic Surgery techniques.
Recovery usually takes 5-7 days. Person can resume routine activities from very next day. Sometimes you might be advised a pressure garment for better outcome.
I am 32years old male and often suffering from lower backpain in right side and the pain is felt at a particular point only. Please advise what should I do.
Sir, I am a diabetic for the past 15 years, and having knee pain also, Presently knee pain has reduced, For the past 6 months, I am taking Ayurvedic medicine, for diabetic, as well as for joint pain, along with English medicines, Is it advisable to take both medicines, simultaneously,My present age is 57 years, kindly explain,
I am 45 years old. Suddenly for the past one week I have hip pain and hence I could not bend and sit on the floor properly. Please advise.
Why Surgery For Knee Pain, Slip Disc Or Other Joint Pain? When Homeopathy Can Give You Permanent Relief!
Pain may occur either when a joint move or when it is at rest. Sometimes, the pain might from stem of the muscles, ligaments, or tendons. It can be knee joint pain, shoulder joint pain, or frozen shoulder, neck pain or cervical spondylitis, back pain or lumbar spondylitis, heel pain. Examples of such conditions include tendinitis and bursitis can be cured permanently with the help of homoeopathy only.
Arthritis may be associated with the pelvis or spine joints. Different disorders affect different joints and the causes and treatment options vary accordingly. There are some disorders which affect the same joint on both the sides of the body, such as both hands and the knees. In certain disorders, the pain resulting from arthritis keeps on moving from one joint to another (migratory arthritis).
The most common joint disorders are
- Fibromyalgia (widespread tenderness and pain in the muscles), pain in whole body and tiredness
- Bursitis (inflammation of the joint cushions) or tendinitis (inflammation of the tissues which connect the bone to the muscle)
- Knee joint pain: Swollen and painful knee due to torn ligament or tendon, pain in back of knee due to baker’s cyst, less synovial fluid in knee joints cause friction and stiffness in joints.
- Shoulder joint pain or frozen shoulder: Shoulder becomes inflamed and stiff, greatly restricting motion (can’t raise arms) and causing pain. Pain is usually constant, worse at night, and aggravate in cold weather. Due to surgery or arm fracture lead immobility during recovery causes shoulder capsule to stiffen. Mostly females above 40 age or diabetic people are affected by this.
- Neck pain or cervical spondylitis: The symptoms of this are pain around the shoulder blade, stiff neck, headache mostly in back of head. Patients will complain of pain, tingling and numbness along the arms and fingers. Holding neck in an uncomfortable position for prolonged period at the time of working on computer/laptop aggravate it. Smoking, heavy lifting also causes it.
- Back pain or lumbar spondylitis: This happens because of deformity or abnormal spine curvature, inflammation of the vertebra and some amount of fusing, which gives painful stiffness in back. Pain and discomfort aggravate when standing, sitting, or walking.
- Heel pain: This occurs either under the heel (plantar fasciitis) or just behind it (Achilles tendinitis. In Post-static dyskinesia (pain after rest), symptoms tend to be worse just after getting out of bed in the morning, and after a period of rest during the day. After a bit of activity symptoms often improve a bit.
- Most of the time, the root cause is arthritis. However, the reasons which cause arthritis are different from each other, in the way:
- The types of joints involved.
- The number of joints involved.
- Whether the central area of the skeleton is involved or not.
- Whether it is (a) acute arthritis (sudden) (b)chronic arthritis (longstanding)
- Acute arthritis which affects multiple joints can be due to:
- Viral infections
- A chronic disorder which was already present in any joint
- Chronic arthritis causing pain in multiple joints is most commonly due to:
Warning Signs Include
- Swelling and redness of the joints.
- Fever, chills or sweat.
- Pain, immobility, Stiffness in joint
- Difficulty in walking, limiting range of motion in joint
Homoeopathic mode of treatment is very effective in treating joint pains. Homeopathic medicines treat joint pains by moderating the activity of immune system. They help to reduce joint inflammation and symptoms including pain, swelling and stiffness of joints.
Homoeopathy offers a wide range of medicines for rheumatoid arthritis. Yet, there is not any single treatment for all problems associated with this condition. The most appropriate Homoeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis is selected based on an in-depth analysis of individual symptoms. Medicine will be selected on the basis of their characteristic symptom indications and these medicines give miraculous results. For getting early results we need to take following management with medication:
- The application of heat with a heating pad will lessen the pain to a great extent.
- Cold application with ice cubes wrapped in a cloth will provide relief.
- A sling or splint bag immobilizes the joint, which relieves the pain.
“Consult with a good qualified homeopathic doctor as soon as possible for permanent cure.”