Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Kumar ChhuganiYour feedback matters!
I need to spend lot of time sitting in front of computer screen and I also use cell phone more frequently so How to take care of my Eye sight?
I have headache problem. Its happen once or twice in a month in one side of head like sometime rit and left and the reason which I noticed is, if I dnt take brk fast or lunch or if traveling anywhere. And if I do vomiting and have a pain killer then it will reduces. My eye sight is -0.75 for right eye and -0.5 for left I use specs. Kindly give some suggestion I can not bare the pain.
I am 17 years male. And have glasses on eyes.-2, and-1.5 in right and left eyes. Is there any treatment for reducing lens no. In homeopath or ayurved. Without surgery.
I am squint problem in my right eye because of which I feel very uncomfortable. I had treatment with a eye specialist where he made me to do exercise for 15 days of 1 hr daily and I felt improvement but now again the se problem has arisen. Please suggest me the permanent treatment and the cost of it. Thank you.
Whenever I uses my phone water starts coming out of eyes and itching is occurred and not able to open my eyes nowadays I have seen an add of eye drop spa maybe use it.
My sister's eyes are weak. Her power is approx -2.5 , lasik operation is save for her or any other suggestion you can give. Thanks.
I have a eye infection from 3days and I am not able to see clearly so please suggest any air drops plzz.
Hi my eyes are weak and have a 6/12 vision not 12/12. I have astigmatism with -3.5 cyllindrical power and never been to a doctor for checkup. Even after wearing spects i cannot see a clear vision. Should i go for LASIK treatment and get my vision 12/12 or is their any other way to do so.
I'm 19F. I have a small swelling under my left eye from 3 days. It's like small round in shape. But there was no pain now. I would like to know the reason behind it. I also had a eye sight problem. I'm little worried about my eyes. Please help me through this problem.
Recently I have noticed a tiny grain like formation on my right testicle, it can b felt under skin of the scrotum. and is fixed on the right testicle, but is not visible to eyes. I am terrified, please help.
How can I make my eye so bright. I have a little sight problem. Its been seven years I am using specs. How can I avoid it. Iam disturb by it. please say the good way to avoid it.
Sir yesterday I take 3 times food 01 time orange juice 01 glass and 01 glass pomegranate juice 01 sweet. My Blood Sugar was 142. At 2030. Is this normal. Fasting BS level is always 120. Age 37 years Male.
I have dryness in my eyes and after studying for two-three hours things are blurred. I have consulted a doctor. And he told me that I have cylindrical in one eye he recommended me we exercise? So I want to ask does it will work or I should get a glasses and does really exercise helps in cylindrical vision problems?
I am 18 year old boy. I have been facing from stye for the past 2 days. Please tell me how to cure it.
The spots which occur in the vision are known as eye floaters. One might feel specks of gray and black or cobwebs and strings drifting in the eyes and the same darts away on staring at them directly. The most common cause of eye floaters is age related. This happens when the vitreous & the jelly like substance of the eye becomes very liquid. The fibers within the vitreous clump to form small shadows on the retina. This gives it an appearance of floaters.
Symptoms of eye floaters Include:
- Spots in the vision which appear as knobby or dark specs and strings that are transparent float in the eye
- Spots which move when the eyes are moved and when one tries to look at them these spots quickly move away from the field of vision
- Spots that are noticed most when looking at plain backgrounds like a white wall or blue sky
- Spots which settle and drift put slowly from the vision
Causes of eye floaters are:
- Age-related: The most common cause of eye floaters is the age related changes in the vitreous. Vitreous is a jelly like substance which fills the eyeballs and help it to maintain the round shape. With age the vitreous liquefies partially and this causes it to be pulled away from the interior surface of the eyeball. As the vitreous sags and shrinks, it becomes stringy and clumpy. When the vitreous gets clumpy then small debris block the light which passes through the eye and casts shadows on the retina.
- Inflammation at the back of the eye: The inflammation of the layers of the uvea in the back region of the eye is called posterior uveitis. This can give rise to eye floaters. Posterior uveitis is usually caused by inflammatory disease or infections.
- Bleeding in the eye: Bleeding of the eye in the vitreous can have any cause associated with it. Some might be an injury or the problems of the blood vessel.
- Torn retina: Tearing of the retina occurs when the sagging vitreous applies a pressure on the retina and ends up tearing it. If treatment not given then the retinal tear might lead to the detachment of the retina and accumulation of fluid behind the retina. This causes the retina to separate from the eye. If not treated it might also lead to permanent vision loss.
Treatment of Eye Floaters:
- Eye floaters are very frustrating and might take time to adjust to them. However, with time one might start ignoring them and noticing them less.
- Eye floaters which lead to impaired vision might need laser to disrupt the floaters or surgery to remove the vitreous.