Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
How to get relief from regular headaches. Symptoms are-. Feeling sleepy during headache. Sometimes it is paining front side, back side, right and left side, It is not paining in one side. Muscles pain. Joint pain. Eye power is -2.25 both side. Last eye checkup 2months ago.
How do I take care of my eye from macular degeneration? My father had limited vision after 75 due to macular degeneration. I am 60.
For the past 2 months I feel tired, headache, back pain, sore throat, eyes and nose irritation, eyes tired when I wake up even after 8+ hrs of sleep. I snore. I eat twice a day. No lunch just snack. Have acid reflux, liver pain (@ times) and post nasal drip. My blood tests (lft, CBC, lipid,vit b12, sugar,)r normal except a little high cholesterol, fatty liver (not yet cirrhosis) & abs. eosinophil count of 680. I am unable to get up and exercise. Feel headache, feverish and tired after having breakfast. Gets a little better as day progresses. My BM is sometimes loose and very dark and at times constipated. My appetite is normal and no vomiting/nausea. Please help.
My eyes are weak, I use to wear lenses as well as specs but from last sometime around 2 month my eyes had started paining and the pain is increasing day by day. Even when I am using spec my eyes get start paining. Please help.
My eyes are always seems reddish I don't know why can you please suggest to resolve this and give some medicine.
Are there any drops which can help to improve my eye sight. Could someone please suggest. Thanks in advance.
1) does acquired nystagmus cause eye strain eye pain or headache? 2) is there any very common phenomenon which cause involuntary eye moments and eye strain/ headache and vertigo except nystagmus?
I am suffering from eye pain. Due to which I feel headache during eye pain. and it gives me lot of pain. Please advise.
Most of us take our eyes for granted. It has been often noticed that an individual splurges on expensive sunglasses for looking smarter. But, when it comes to the health of eyes, he or she is either ignorant or simply reluctant to do anything. This tendency is bad for the health of your precious eyes.
Remember, how you use them to stare at the screens of your gadgets all day long. Take out some time from your busy schedule and take care of your eyes. They are precious and vulnerable too.
Follow the tips below to keep your eyesight intact till your dying day:
- Eat right for a good vision: It is very important to provide the right and sufficient amounts of nutrients to your body for developing or maintaining a good eye sight. Include nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E in your regular diet to boost your eyesight. Food items like green and leafy vegetables, salmon, tuna, and other oily fish, eggs, nuts, beans, and other non-meat protein sources, oranges and other citrus fruits or juices and oysters and pork are excellent for the eye. The intake of a balanced diet keeps you away from diabetes, which causes blindness.
- Give up smoking: Cigarettes or other tobacco products are bad for your eyes. They make your eyes more vulnerable to diseases like cataracts, optic nerve damage, and macular degeneration.
- Guard your eyes from sunlight: It has been found that long exposure to sunlight leads to damage of the eyeballs. This happens as the UV rays in sunlight have an adverse impact on our eyes. You must put on sunglasses when you are outdoors for a longer period. You must choose sunglasses which give you 90 to 100 percent protection against sunlight. UV rays can cause cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Avoid the screen: It is advisable to not spend long hours sitting in front of the computer screen or TV. Take breaks while working on the computer. Also, remember blinking your eyes while staring at the screen to avoid drying up of the eyes. Blinking increases tear production, keeping the eyes moist and healthy.
- Use safety devices: If you work with hazardous substances, it is advisable that you put on safety devices on your eyes for their protection.
- Hydrate your eyes: In order to have a good vision, you must hydrate your eyes by splashing water on your eyes wide open at specific intervals in a day. When you wash your face after returning from outside, don't forget to wash your eyes as well. As you splash water on the eyes, the dust particles on the surface of the eyelid, gathered from outside, gets washed away.