Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Kuldeep MahajanYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years old. I have been doing exercise and 4.00km walk since 6 month and some diet. I have reduced my over weight (89 kg to 84 kg). Can I start to take calcium pills with vitamin E? Kindly suggests me medicine for my better health.
I'm get two times for seizures In the mid night. One is three years back. Consulting the doctor using 3 months medicines. And now recently is got another one. Mid night time. Same I'm consulted again he was told that continue using medicine for life long I am using Levi pill 500mg tablets. Every day night. In scanning reports a small rounded non enhancing lesion with peripheral hyper dense rim with few tiny calcification and central heterogeneous Isodense area of 8mm noted in the right frontal cortical region with minimal perilesional edema -s/o likely healing granuloma rest of all OK normal.
My age is 32 male I want to improve my immune system, general health and moreover I want to look handsome. . Thank you.
Dear Dr. My age is 35 yrs old I have sinusitis problem last one yr. Due to sinus oain in eyes and head. Pls suggest medicine.
Can unstable fracture cause further damage after taking the best rest for 6 weeks? (L3 vertebra wedge compression unstable fracture) Can I start walking now?
I want to have sex with my gf. We both are virgin. So please suggest me in detail what precautions should we take and what should we do for a better experience (a long duration inter course). Please suggest in detail.
Im 20 years old but I frequently have back pain and neck pain if I sit down for too long or see down for too long.
Hello Doctors, I am having a deficiency of Vitamin D3. How shall I overcome this by including any specific diet? Is it good to take supplements for this? If yes, those which are available in Amazon/Flipkart are worth buying? Will it be having any side effects which I have to take care? Please advise. Regards Shyamjith.
I have weak eye sight one both are 9/6 but I don't use specs my eyes are always swollen and headache problem also. please guide.
I am 45 years I am able to do sex only once the second time I am not able to get the stiffness or it takes very late please advise.
My mri report says have a 8cm x 5cm dermoid cyst in my right ovary, pod region. Right fallopian tube is mildly dilated. Left hydropinx. Intramural fibroid in uterocervical junction. Wt are the best possible solutions of these without surgery. And also what these problems mean in simple terms.
Urology is a branch of medicine that focuses on the diseases affecting the urinary tract system and male reproductive organs. The organs that come under the scanner here are the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate, and penis). Though there is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men, urology also deals with certain women related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence. In fact, doctors who specialize in female urology gain detailed knowledge of the female pelvic floor together with intimate understanding of the physiology and pathology.
Here are 9 things you should know as a woman
1. Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
2. An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
3. Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
4. Walk the exercise path to good health: Exercises for your vagina like kegal are great when done right. You can connect with a practitioner who specializes in toning and the stimulation of pelvic floor muscles to treat incontinence.
5. Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too.
6. Know the difference between UTI and STI: Because of cross symptoms, one often gets mistaken for the other. So check with your urologist to understand the cause and cure of your particular problem.
7. Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.
8. Women can get kidney stones too: This is true, especially when you forget to hydrate yourself in hot climates or high temperature situations.
9. Urology can solve some sexual problems too: Whether it's sexual dysfunction, low libido or trouble reaching orgasm, urology can play its part to help you out.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
3 person in my family (me, my father and my brother) suffering asthma what should we do for clearness.
I have serious stomach bloating issue. I've had bloated stomach since I was a kid. I am a non vegetarian. I tried exercising for 6 months but it showed no change. Please tell me what can be done.
I have stomach pain after eating biryani or other fast foods and drink immediately while going to bed in night time. So please suggest me what am do?
With recent lifestyle changes, more and more people, younger in age, are falling prey to heart attacks. While some silently suffer the attack during their sleep and never wake up, others have symptoms which they dismiss as acidity or muscular pain and ignore them. There are multiple media programs that are trying to create awareness about how to identify a heart attack. If done at the right time, there is a good chance that the person can be saved.
What is a Heart Attack?
The blood vessels gradually narrow, reducing the blood flow to the target organs. This reduces the efficiency of the target organ, and if this happens to be the heart, it is known as a heart attack. The area that should ideally receive blood does not, leading to its “death.” If the damage is not severe, it can be reversed. However, if this attack happens in one of the critical areas of the heart, it can even be fatal.
Symptoms To Watch For: Very few attacks happen suddenly. Most start slowly and progress, and if identified on time, a life can be saved. The episode takes about an hour, and if you are well-versed with the symptoms, it could help identify the condition correctly and save a life. Most people use antacids and muscle relaxants to ease the situation, which does provide immediate relief, but not a proper cure.
Chest discomfort: There is a central pain which is constant, nagging, and has a squeezing like sensation. This causes discomfort and most often, this pain is in the center of the chest area, which lasts for just a few minutes. Sometimes the pain can go and come back. This pain radiates down into the arm, up into the neck area, and also into the jaw and is almost always indicative of a heart attack.
There is almost always profused sweating where the person breaks into a cold sweat.
Due to reduced return of blood from the peripheral organs, there could be swelling of the feet and ankles.
Irregular heart beat: If there is irregular heart beat (palpitations) very often, talk to your doctor about it.
When you suspect a person of having a heart attack, check for these signs. Very often, a heart attack is detectable and can be managed with timely intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.