Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KukrejaYour feedback matters!
I have got stretch marks on my left shoulder and a little part of the chest. I do gyming but if dat affects it den should hav happened on both the hands. How to get rid of den.
Dear experts, My face skin is going to dall day by day. What should I use & eat for keep it naturally as earlier. Pls suggest..
I have marks on my face. I have tried many products like mederma, metacortil lite, mela glow. But there's no result. It's been more than 5 years. I've got that mark coz of sun. Now I use sunkroma SPF 50 to protect my face from sun. But the mark is still there. Pls suggest.
I want to reduce my cheeks fat & please give me some easy tips to get glowing healthy or acne free spotless skin .& How to get rid of dark circles?
Sir mere skin mai achne a ate rhte hai mai kya kro or gaddhe bhi ho gye hai sir koi cream bataiye sir plz.
I have a few moles on my face and neck area, comparatively small but distinctive. I also have one on the back of my palm and almost exactly on the centre of my back. I was planning to do surgery for the moles. The larger ones (hand & back) should be easy to remove, but I'm worried about the ones on my facial and neck area, I think they would require much precise surgery for their removal. I studied somewhere that applying a mixture of baking soda and castor oil, and leaving them for a few hours on the moles will do good. Is it true and should I go for a trial? Or should I go for other medical steps including surgery. Please Help! Thank You!
I am 24 and I am suffering from severe hair loss and I used many remedies for improvement of my hair but no use. Please help me out for the growth of my hair and suggest me any medication if required. Should I need to go consult a doctor?
She got pimples for her face and she used to remove it by use of some creams but it doesn't change her problem. Now what she will do?
I am 22 years old female. I have dark lips and dark mouth area. I tried all home made remedies. Nothing worked. What should I do now.
Hives is a very common condition and about 20% of the world has got it at some point in their lives. There are many causes to it ranging from blood transfusions to certain allergic reactions to food. It starts off as an itchy patch of skin but slowly swells and turns into red welts. There are certain factors which makes the itching worse including stress, alcohol and scratching the area of skin which was itchy in the first place.
Here are all the causes and symptoms of hives:
- Food: Allergic reactions to foods such as nuts, eggs and shellfish are a common cause of hives.
- Medications: Certain medications also have a side effect of causing hives. Penicillin and sulfa are two of the antibiotics, which can cause hives. Ibuprofen and Aspirin are also two other medications, which are commonly known to cause hives.
- Infections: Both bacterial and viral infections can lead to hives. Strep throat, urinary tract infections, common cold and hepatitis are some of many bacterial and viral infections, which may cause hives.
- Stimuli: Certain factors such as temperature, pressure, sun exposure and other physical stimuli may cause hives as well.
- Plants and animals: Dander in animals are the flakes of skin in their fur. Moreover, coming into contact with certain poisonous plants may cause hives.
- Insects: When insects sting or bite you, you may get hives.
- Latex: Latex is a type of rubber used in many types of clothing. It has been said that wearing clothing made out of latex can cause hives.
- Pollen: Pollen is a light powdery substance produced by plants such as oak trees. It travels through the air and may cause hives if it comes into contact with your skin.
- Bumps: Itchy red bumps appear on the skin when you have hives. Sometimes, the bumps can be skin-colored as well.
- Blanching: When the bumps turn white after you press them, it is known as blanching. Blanching is the only clear symptom of hives.
One big pimple type agglomer appear on place between eye and nose. So is that any reason to appear and any treatment for the same?
I'm almost lost 2 inches of hair in front is it possible to regrow hair doctor told me that it's because of hormonal imbalance.
The first step that you can take to reduce hair loss is to massage your scalp with appropriate hair oil. Proper hair and scalp massage will increase blood flow to the hair follicles, condition the scalp, and enhance the strength of your hair’s roots. It will also promote relaxation and reduce feelings of stress.
You can use hair oils like coconut or almond oil, olive oil, amla oil, or others.
1. Massage any of the hair oils mentioned above to your hair and scalp by applying light pressure with your fingertips.
2. Do this at least thrice a week.
2. Indian Gooseberry
For natural and fast hair growth, you can use Indian gooseberry, also known as amla. Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C, of which a deficiency in the body can cause hair loss.
The anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and the exfoliating properties present in Indian gooseberry can help maintain a healthy scalp and promote hair growth.
1. Mix one tablespoon each of Indian gooseberry or amla pulp and lemon juice.
2. Massage your scalp with the mixture thoroughly. Cover your hair with a shower cap.
3. Leave it on overnight and shampoo your hair in the morning.
Fenugreek, also known as methi, is highly effective in treating hair loss. Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents that enhance hair growth and help rebuild hair follicles. They also contain proteins and nicotinic acid that stimulate hair growth.
1. Soak one cup of fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
2. In the morning, grind them to make a paste.
3. Apply the paste to your hair and cover with a shower cap. After about 40 minutes, rinse your hair.
4. Follow this remedy every morning for a month.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera contains enzymes that directly promote healthy hair growth. Also, its alkalizing properties can help bring the scalp and hair’s pH to a more desirable level, which can greatly promote hair growth.
Regular use can also relieve scalp itching, reduce scalp redness and inflammation, add strength and luster to hair, and alleviate dandruff. Both aloe vera gel and juice will work.
1. Apply aloe vera gel or juice onto the scalp.
2. Leave it on for a few hours and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
3. Repeat the process three to four times a week.
You can also consume one tablespoon of aloe vera juice daily on an empty stomach to enjoy better hair growth.