Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kruti JobanputraYour feedback matters!
I am having pimples. How can I control them? I have oily skin and sweating is more. Sir / mam help me solving this problem.
I have a stitch scar on my face near the jaw. It happened around 9 years ago. It doesn't look good and I want to remove it. It is about 3 cm long and the skin is thinner than my face skin. Pls suggest me some cure or something.
I have a 21 year old daughter, a student, c/o excessive hair fall since 2-3 months. She has tried using Brahmi hair oil and Nisargalaya Root Hair Oil. But results are not very encouraging. Please reply.
I am having my pimples from past few years but its never hurt me as much as it does now. Please tell me what should I do?
I am losing my hair and I tried some shampoo and conditioners but I did not found any effect therefore I want some solution.
I am having dark patches on face and below eyes. Is this because of not sleeping? Or because of sleeping late? Should I use cucumber? Or use fairness cream?
I have pimples on my face and I use nearly about every treatment as tubes, pills,as well as paste of neem and so more. So can you please help me. I am waiting for your answer THANKS.
Hello sir please you help me this time my problem is dark circles an face white problem mera face hr jgha jgha se white rhta h or dark circles bhot ho rhe h last two months se sb mujhe tokte h mujhe accha nh lgta so please help me.
I am a 22 years old male. And I got a problem of hair falling give me the solution to growth my hair.
Dear sir in left chest and back side of heart some time I feel cut mark itching shoulder to pamp them and neck I feel mussels pain two time I heart test ecg and eco test but not found any thing. Can you suggest what can I do. After exam in doctor says may be that is cervical pain.
My skin getting black at the end of the day in more extend than morning. And I have black spots on my face deeply. please suggest
I am 29 years old having birthmark in my right side face, may be Hemangioma or protein stain. Earlier I treated by laser but it's pain I unable to control it. Is there any easy and painless solution to completely remove my facial birthmark.
Ayurveda believes health is managed by 3 components i.e. pitta, vata and kapha dosha. The type of skin that a person has also depends on which of these is predominant. Accordingly, in people where pitta is dominant, it is warm to the touch and more prone to breakouts, moles and freckles. In people where vata is dominant, the skin is thin and remains cool, gets dehydrated easily and is easily affected by dry weather. In people with kapha dominance, the skin is thick and greasy and is more tolerant to sun exposure.
Allergy is when the body responds adversely to a component which might have reached the system either through air, food or contact. Various substances cause allergies and with most allergies, skin rashes are common, can be of mainly 4 types:
- Contact dermatitis: When the skin comes in touch with an allergy-causing agent, the skin breaks out into a rash. The inducing agent could be rubber, chemicals, metals, pets, etc.
- Bites and stings: When insects such as bees or other insects sting or bite, the surrounding area develops a rash.
- Warm weather: When the weather is too warm, there is prickly heat effect, which produces a rash.
- Food induced: When certain food items like peanuts or eggs are consumed, some people develop a skin rash.
Whatever the reason, the mode of management would be to try to achieve a balance between the three components.
- Poppy seeds: A paste of poppy seeds powder mixed with lemon juice and water can help get rid of rashes.
- Buttermilk and baking soda: Use a cotton swab to apply a mixture of buttermilk and baking soda on the affected skin area and see the rashes disappear. The soothing effect and relief will be felt immediately.
- Basil leaves, garlic and olive oil: Crush some basil leaves and add some garlic, salt, pepper, and olive oil to form a smooth paste. Apply over the skin rash for 1 to 2 days until the rashes disappear.
- Oatmeal bath: Adding a cup of uncooked oatmeal into the bath water and using this water for a bath after 5 minutes is a great way to get rid of rashes and their redness and itching.
- Essential oils: Almond oil, chamomile oil, and tea tree oil can be mixed in equal proportions to get relief from rashes of almost all causes.
- Cold tea bags: Using cold tea bags on the skin helps relief of the rashes through tannin contained in the tea, which has great healing properties.
Just as skin rash is very common, so is the treatment. These substances are readily available in the kitchen and so treating a skin rash is very easy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda.