Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Kruthi MotiYour feedback matters!
I am 39 years male, swelling on my both eyes, no infection inside eyes, I worked entire night two days back.
Doctor suggested my father for endoscopic DCR surgery for his eye. I am curious to know whether any exercise are their to avoid surgery as I heard that specific exercise in this regard can work. Please guide me about decision. Note that age mentioned below is the age of my father which is 63 now.
I have red eye since two days. Also its itching a lot and watery liquid is coming out of it. Please help me!
I am having myopia and astigmatism. And also when I wear lens it start irritating in left eye. And lenses make my eyes dry. And so I want to know that can I have lasik surgery? and what are its side effects and recovery time?
I got spikes yesterday for the first time. The power stood -. 75. Can I get rid from spikes ever again? And initially my eyes are paining.
Hello, I just watch series and movie Hannibal and Criminal mind and Sherlock Holmes I got confused about it .yeah I know Hannibal is psychopath .He killing people and Sherlock he do the same. In Criminal mind a criminal killing people but I just know new word "Sociopath" What's difference Psychopath Vs Sociopath? What is sociopath?
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.