Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krutarth D Thakar
Submit a review for Dr. Krutarth D ThakarYour feedback matters!
My son aged 54 years, is having some bacteria in his prostate gland. He was on heavy medication for more than six months to get rid of the bacteria. But there was no positive response to the treatment and the bacteria remained. There after, he took some injections. These also had no effect. The doctors after all these failures am telling him the these medicines are not able to reach the prostrate. Mu question is, is there any method through which these bacteria can begot rid of?
1. PAP SMEAR- Pap smear screening should start at age 21. it should be done at regular intervals to detect any abnormal cell growth which can turn out be cancerous.
2. VACCINE -is available to protect against the HPV types that cause most cervical cancer in women. The vaccine is: Given as a series of 2 shots.Recommended for girls and women ages 9 through 26.Best for girls to get by age 11 or before becoming sexually active. However, girls and younger women who are already sexually active can still be protected by the vaccine.
SAFE SEXUAL HABBITS :
1) Always use condoms.
2) Avoid multiple sex partners
3) Do not smoke. Cigarette smoking increases the risk of getting cervical cancer.
Homeopathic treatments heal a disorder by inducing diluted symptoms of the same disorder to treat it. There are treatments in homeopathy which are used in treating cancer. These treatments adopt multiple approaches to treating cancer such as inducing similar symptoms to treat the disorder or strengthening the elimination systems (kidney, liver and lymphatic system).
Some remedies used for treating cancer by following the principles of classical Homeopathy are-
1. Lapis Albus - This treatment is usually used in treating cases of breast cancer and malignant growths in the uterus.
2. Conium - Conium is used in treating cancers related to the genital area such as testicles and uterus.
3. Hecla lava - Hecla lava is used in the treatment of bone cancer.
4. Arsenicum - Arsenicum is used to treat almost all cancer-related disorders. It helps in easing symptoms of psychological fear that cancer patients have. It also detoxifies the body and eases the stress from the kidneys and nervous system.
5. Phytolacca - Phytolacca is used when malignant tumors occur in fat based tissues. They are also used in treating fibroids tumors in the uterus and hard tumors in the breast.
6. Condurango - Cancers related to the stomach respond well to this treatment. It is also helpful in treating symptoms of cancer that form in the epithelial cells of the body.