Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Kritika MogheYour feedback matters!
Actually I had sex on 28 nov and I have periods start from 9th so is it safe sex it was with protection but I doubt help me out.
Hello Doctor! My age is 31. My weight is 59 kg Trying for 2 years for pregnancy but no luck. I did 4 follicle cycles my follicle only grows in size even after Hcg Injections but no rupture no ovulation takes place. My cyles are regular I have proper 28 days cycle. My tubes are also open. My husband reports are normal. My Amh is low but I have follicles. I feel so disheartened every month as I do not ovulate. What is the problem with me does it mean my eggs are poor quality or do I have empty follicles. I have started walking daily I am doing kapil bharti and other fertility yoga exercises I am also doing self fertility massage. Will dhea supplements help me. I feel sad when I see that I have got my periods I keep hoping maybe this month I might get positive result but it never happens. Kindly help me with best treatment naturally.
My girl friend having pregnancy since last month! what are the natural removing of her pregnancy can you please say natural abortion things!
I am not getting periods since 3 months. I have consulted a gynecologist and she said there is no problem at all. But lets wait and see. What should I do now. I want kids but there is no pregnancy. I got married before 7 yrs.
Her periods come after every 20 days and before time and at the time of periods she have stomach pain back pain. any advice ?
My fiance breast is paining badly when I press her breast at our time of intercourse is it a big problem or I need to consult a doctor we are having sex since last 5 months and from first she was not having the problem but after some time it started paining and at the time I cannot fondle because of the fear of her pain. Is it some of major disease kindly help so that I can help her with this.
What to do for irregular periods. I tuk medication for PCOD prob from gyno but dint work out. I dnt have thyroid prob too. Its very much normal. Am putting on weight bcoz of irregular period. please help me.
I am a 28 years old male. Recently at a private party I received unprotected oral sex from, what seemed like an escort. Now I am worried of contracting HIV or STD. Pls help.
I have my periods early from time and had a lot of pain in stomach and at my back, does it is a symptom of any serious problem?
How to remove early ectopic pregnancy without surgery? I mean is there any medicine for ectopic pregnancy?
According to the preconceived notion, drinking alcohol is harmful to the body. It is partly true. Drinking alcohol is harmful to the body, but only in huge proportions. In fact, despite popular belief, drinking alcohol is also good for health.
Here are 8 alcohols that are secretly keeping you healthy:
- Beer: The most common alcoholic drink, beer is loaded with antioxidants called phenols. This protects you against suffering from heart diseases. Beer also lowers the risk of acquiring high blood pressure and helps maintaining it.
- Red Wine: Apart from being a classy drink and having the same benefits of beer, the additional brownie points of red wine is that it helps in increasing life span by generating longevity genes. It also increases good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol in the body.
- Ethanol: Ethanol reduces the risk of wear and tear in the brain neurons. Any damage to the neurons may lead to Alzheimer's or dementia. Hence ethanol helps to prevent any harm to the brain cells.
- Vodka: Vodka helps in clearing bad breath as the high alcohol content kills all bad odour bacteria present. It also helps to reduce stress and disinfect wound. It improves the health of the skin and stimulates hair growth. Toothache is also another issue which Vodka can work wonders on.
- Whisky: Whisky helps to numb throat pain when it is gargled in a mixture with warm water. It stimulates weight loss. Whisky also helps in preventing dementia. Other benefits of this drink that it prevents diabetes and cancer. It also helps to keep the heart healthy, increases the level of good cholesterol and terminates blood clots. Whiskey is believed to be one of the healthiest drinks among the alcoholic beverages.
- Tonic: The combination of gin and tonic is very useful while treating malarial infection as it contains quinine; which is used for the treatment of malaria.
- Brandy: Brandy is one alcoholic drink which is full of healthy antioxidants. It has anti ageing properties; hence is very good for the skin. Brandy also reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the body. It also helps in the treatment of bladder and ovarian cancer as well as sore throats and cough.
- Rum: Rum increases life longevity. It is very beneficial for the heart. It also functions as a blood thinner and helps in increasing the level of good cholesterol. Having this wonderful drink occasionally also guards you against osteoporosis and common cold.