Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kritika Moghe
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kritika MogheYour feedback matters!
My menses date was 23rd my menses was regular but this month date has been missed I have not got my periods suggest me medicine to get my periods soon.
I am 23 years old. I am suffering frm PCOD. Ans I have gained lot of weight because of it. Please adive me a proper diet to loose weight
This month she did not got her periods, her date is 12 but 8 days went. She thinks that she is pregnant because last month of april 19 she had sex. So she should not get pregnant and she should get her periods soon so please suggest any medicine and when to put that medicine and how many medicine she should take? Any harmful if she takes that medicine? Or any side effect if she takes that medicine?
Symptoms like - nauseate (urge to vomit) and vomiting keep on appearing up to starting 3 months after conception and if conception has delayed, such symptoms can continue till further.
During pregnancy, she starts on feeling the sickness in the morning due to changes in hormones.
A pregnant should not take enough food at once but take light food frequently. She should take dry food like- biscuits, dry toast etc. Fresh fruits and vegetables should be taken and in the morning, she should take a diet rich in proteins and carbohydrates. She should not take sweet and fatty foodstuffs. She should throw all worry from her mind and should take complete rest. She should take enough vitamin-b6 in her diet, but only according to the advice of a doctor. To cure her nauseate, tea, in which ginger is used, should be given to that woman. With it, biscuits with ginger and peppermints flavors can be also used. Stay hydrated.
Why do they call it morning sickness when I feel nauseated all day long?
'morning sickness' is a misnomer. For some pregnant women, the symptoms are worse in the morning and ease up over the course of the day, but they can strike at any time and, for most women, last all day long. The intensity of symptoms can vary from woman to woman, too.
If the stomach of a pregnant remains empty due to vomiting with other symptoms like - fast heart beats, white skin, fever, nauseate and vomiting even after starting 3 months, etc, consult a doctor immediately.
My mother died from acute mesenteric ischemia. We didn't notice previously but after diagnosed with in one day she died. How it s possible doctor. Is Ischemia is too fast.
Hello, I am not getting periods regularly. My period cycle is 45-50 days. Is it normal. My last period is Feb 17, till now I didn't got my periods. What are the reasons of irregular periods. Please suggest me the exercise, home remedies for regular periods. Thank you.
When it comes to chocolate, darker is usually healthier. Dark chocolate is generally made with a high ratio of chocolate solids and very little added sugar.
Choosing low carb chocolate
- Choose dark chocolate made from at least 70% cocoa solids
- Choose chocolate that hasn’t come in contact with any gluten-containing grains.
- Select chocolate produced organically by people working under fair conditions.
- Choose specifically labeled low carb chocolate.
- Double check the label for net carbs and hidden carbs.
The chocolate rules
- Set a “chocolate limit” and eat only a realistic amount – a few square inches.
- Count your carbs and your calories. Be strict, honest and accurate.
- If your cravings for sweets increase, reconsider your decision to eat chocolate.
- Eat a maximum of 10 net carbs per hour to avoid insulin spikes.
Your best chocolate choices
Low carb chocolate is readily available online and in retail stores. The amount of choices is mind-boggling. These all-natural choices are the highest in nutritional value and the lowest in net carbs.
Eating dark low carb chocolate rules:
1. Natural dark chocolate
Dark chocolate can be a part of your low carb diet or keto plan. Dark chocolate is low in carbs and contains powerful disease-fighting antioxidants. Use the darkest chocolate you can find with real cacao and cocoa butter.
2. Organic raw cacao nibs
- Organic raw cacao nibs are “nature’s chocolate chips,” boasting a strong, raw dark chocolate flavor. Snack on these chocolate nibs or use them in recipes.
- Plentiful source of antioxidants and magnesium
3. Organic cacao powder
Cacao powder offers a rich taste and bold chocolate flavor. Viva labs cacao powder is made from criollo cacao beans – the highest quality cacao without bitterness.
4. Low carb cocoa powder
- Viva labs cacao powder is unprocessed, retaining important nutrients like magnesium, calcium, iron, fiber and protein.
- Antioxidants in cacao provide cellular defense against the effects of free radicals, improving the look of skin and promoting cellular repair and rejuvenation.
- Lift your mood, elevate energy and burn more fat. Add cacao to your favorite cup of bulletproof coffee and smoothies.
5. Atkins low carb chocolate
- Atkins endulge low carb chocolate bars
- The atkins company features an endulge line. Each low carb chocolate treat has less than 4 net carbs. Grab three free full-size atkins bars (and the quick start kit) here.
- These chocolate bars do have artificial sweeteners, so track your progress. Some low carbers experience a diet stall when eating these types of low carb treats.
6. Russell stover low carb chocolate
- Russell stover low carb chocolate
- Russell stover low carb chocolatelow carb chocolate speeds weight loss has a flavored line: pecan delight, milk chocolate dotted with almonds, truffles and french.
- Stover chocolates are artificially sweetened and have 0.3 net carbs per square.
7. Amber lyn low carb chocolate
- Amber lyn low carb dark chocolate
- Amber lyn chocolatelow carb chocolate speeds weight loss strives to give the “perfect chocolate experience” – especially to low carbers. Their rich, low carb dark chocolate has only 2 net carbs per bar.
8. Hershey sugar free low carb chocolate
- Hershey’s 1 carb chocolate barslow carb chocolate speeds weight loss are available at popular drug stores and grocers.
- This corporate giant’s 1 net carb collection of chocolate bars come in three flavors: chocolate candy, chocolate candy with soy chips and chocolate candy with almonds.
Should you be eating chocolate?
Thinking of adding chocolate to your low carb diet? first, weigh the pros and cons.
- Chocolate has antioxidants and helps repair free radical damage.
- Dark chocolate is a good source of iron, magnesium, copper and manganese.
- Dark chocolate is low or very low in sugar.
- Cocoa butter is a healthy, low in polyunsaturated fat.
- Eating chocolate on a low carb cheat day speeds fat loss.
- Dark chocolate still has some sugar – a toxin.
- Chocolate often triggers sugar cravings and carb binges.
- Many chocolates have soy lecithin, an emulsifying agent.
- Some chocolates are cross-contaminated with gluten grains.
- Global chocolate is sometimes made in exploitative or unsafe working conditions.