Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KritiYour feedback matters!
I am having pimples how to have a cure from pimples and blackspot as well tell me some medicines for these purposes.
I have some pimples in my face some times pimples are gone but white shades are coming. But I am not using any face creams and face powder also so please help me.
Dry and falling hair from 5 months please suggest me oil and shampoo I am using mustard oil now from 2 daya is a wise move?
My 4 months baby boy has red rashes like daag by birth on both sides of his face it cured and return again after treatment.
Mai 38 years old hu. Par 4 mahinose muze eka hi din blooding Hoti hai. Badame bus spot dikhate hai. Aur mere chehare me bahot sare pimals AA Gaye hai. Skin bhi dry ho gai hai. Aur pigmentation ho Gaya hai.
Hi, I am 30 years old male. I have a problem of having dark spots on my face. Can you please suggest how to get the clean face.
I am a 20 year old girl and suffer from mouth ulcers alot. I even do not have any glow on my face n my skin appears pale. Usually my periods last only for 3 days and also skin of my palm is yellowish. My doctor has prescribed my complex forte with vit c tablets which I am going to start from tomorrow. Can that help me with my problems?
I have a small wart below my right eye, I don't remember when it grown. Just want to get rid of it. Please suggest a cure.
I am facing with acne an pimples problem my skin got dark. And dull oily. I tried many cosmetic but not get cure. Please give the best solution.
Sir, My wife had a corn in the palm of the foot. With the ayurveda medicine , corn came out. But the wound is yet to be cured. Please advice. Pillai.
I'm 22, my lips have become dark down to black from a month and I don't smoke but I drink a lot of black tea and green tea. Please tell me how do I get back my pink lips. thanks.
Creams and lotions alone cannot give you flawless skin. For your skin to glow, pay attention to what you eat. Your skin is constantly shedding cells that are replaced by new cells. Eating the right food gives these new cells all the nutrients they require to stay fresh, soft and supple. To make your skin blemish free, try adding these five ingredients to your meals.
- Spinach - Don't eat spinach only for its iron. Spinach also contains vitamin A and B that are known for their anti- aging properties. This helps prevent the formation of wrinkles and removes dead skin. Vitamin B also protects the skin from the effect of UV rays and skin cancer. It is also high in lutein that boosts skin elasticity and prevents your skin from drying out.
- Green tea - Green tea has been used to cure everything from headaches to acne and is high in antioxidants and flavonoids. These have anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent wrinkles. Green tea fights acne by lowering the levels of acne producing hormones. It also helps flush toxins from the skin and improves the skin elasticity.
- Garlic - Garlic is rich in sulphur that prevents infections and helps reduce inflammations. Thus, it prevents breakouts on the skin and helps the skin glow by enhancing blood flow. Sulphur also helps the body produce collagen thus keeping skin firm and supple. Garlic also has a large amount of allicin that is associated with anti-fungal and anti-aging benefits and helps smoothen skin.
- Tomatoes - The high antioxidant properties of tomatoes protect the skin from the effects of sun exposure. Another skin friendly element contained in tomatoes is lycopene that controls an acne producing hormone and protects the skin from UV rays. This also fights cellular damage and keeps the skin hydrated thus reducing wrinkles. The Vitamins A and C present in tomatoes help treat existing acne and rashes.
- Berries - Berries are loaded with antioxidants that help the skin stay blemish free and fight acne. Berries are also rich sources of Vitamin C that help produce collagen to keep the skin from sagging. The ellagic acid present in berries also fights damage caused by the sun. Lastly, the essential fatty acids in berries keep the skin hydrated and smooth.
Eating the right food has an almost immediate effect on the skin. However, in most cases it cannot reverse the effects of aging that can already be seen on your skin. So, don't wait to see your first wrinkle before you begin paying attention to your diet.